The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if he’s kicking her under the table or ready to pinch her to shut her up.

The stock market is tit so I’m not convinced it’s stocks like they are saying.
Oh totally. Because she's manic and talking 90 mph. Been drinking again. She is the one who is charge in that house. She just totally acts like she's not to play a dumbass on camera. But this is the real Jenn and Tim is totally wanting her the shut the duck up already about all of their business. 🤣
---
So, Jenn controls the finances and makes sure they are saving.

But she has to text and ask to buy some cream on Amazon (per that screenshot someone posted)?

Make it make sense.
Yup. She plays him. Just like she plays the stans.

Reactions: 25
I'm still LOLing over her saying they're set for retirement. She's either delusional, gullible, and/or completely stupid.

Ginn: "I'm not sick but I have this lingering cough from like 3 weeks ago?" Maybe your body is also repulsed by you, you bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have an "investment guy" they met while drunk on a Disney cruise. You can't make this stuff up. Why are they suddenly talking about how much money they have? They never talked about it before. I think they're talking about it because they don't have as much money as they did in their heyday. They really think they're pulling one over on us.

Reactions: 25
Oh totally. Because she's manic and talking 90 mph. Been drinking again. She is the one who is charge in that house. She just totally acts like she's not to play a dumbass on camera. But this is the real Jenn and Tim is totally wanting her the shut the duck up already about all of their business. 🤣
---

Yup. She plays him. Just like she plays the stans.
Yesss preach the good word with me!
She knows exactly what is going on. It's all a show to her. Her full time job is this facade.

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if they are investing with that stupid rental home company. Like maybe they own a stake in some of the rental homes.
My mind went there first.

So they are bragging about how financially secure they are, all these investments, retirement is “all set”, kids college is all set…but they need super stickers? Why would anyone give them money after hearing all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Buddy coughed all over her face.

She "joked" that Buddy is cancelled cause he made her sick.

Such a loving mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If this was the 1800s and I saw Tim looking like that - all pallid and droopy-eyed and pee-shaky with his uneven gait - I'd assume he had consumption.
He needs to be in a sanatorium

Tin is worried that cast members will get in trouble for talking to them because they were reprimanded for talking to Bieber. Are the trackers on that same level as Justin Bieber?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Any reputable financial advisor would tell you to not spend $250,000 on a cruise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know how their stans don't see the light. Dim literally said he faked their old house being haunted (no tit). They ask for super stickers and do Native sponsorships even though they're "set for retirement" and their "investments" are "lucrative".

They're insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her face is so flushed. Goodnight Jenn, go have some more vodka before bed and have a nice sleep in! You deserve it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now she's self-conscious because she calls Oliver "the baby." Because people asked if she doesn't like his name. "No, I picked out his name."

Then don't call him "the baby." It's really that simple, Jenn. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can picture this "investment guy" getting arrested in a few years for money laundering.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now she's self-conscious because she calls Oliver "the baby." Because people asked if she doesn't like his name. "No, I picked out his name."

Then don't call him "the baby." It's really that simple, Jenn. :rolleyes:
Omg, I saw that - she is SO bothered. Hilarious.

And maybe she does read here and saw that list made with the Oliver vs. Da Baby count. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her face is so flushed. Goodnight Jenn, go have some more vodka before bed and have a nice sleep in! You deserve it!
No she’s going to be up another hour reading here. Our live commentaries are always the best.
Any reputable financial advisor would tell you to not spend $250,000 on a cruise.
And when someone commented, if he’s charging you 1%, he’s charging you too much and the supposed financial guru of the Bojo household had absolutely no idea what the duck that meant. Like no clue what it even referred to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I can picture this "investment guy" getting arrested in a few years for money laundering.
It's funny my SO was actually speculating they were doing some weird money laundering the other night. Of course we also talked about them doing stupid lawsuits etc. I wish I had a Pacer account just so I could see if the have ever filed bankruptcy or not, but sadly I don't.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.