The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did at the very beginning. Not many specifics, but I for sure heard them talking about the order of the things happening.
Ahhh... OK!

Wait... Tim dropped out of college to go... SURF?

(and Jenn acts like this is the first she EVER heard of this?!?)

OMG. She brings up restaurants - plural! - again. Says she was working in restaurants AND retail at the same time before she left them for YouTube?

Get the duck outta here. You think we can't remember what the hell you were doing back then?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Revamping the podcast, I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with the podcast PMM and his fwiends are going to do.

I can't wait for the day this witch has to get a job. It will be glorious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim is pretty much admitting he's an idiot and couldn't be a marine biologist. Hell, he couldn't even handle feeding a gold fish. Though, I highly recommend those two take a cruise to the Iberia peninsula and do some orca watchings. He is now saying he's a builder. He was a janitor.

And Jenn probably would be a Denny's waitress per her and admits she'd fail at teaching by crying :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey Dim, "fun fact": you can go to college AND surf. You didn't need to drop out of college to "go surfing". 😂

Ginn says she's glad life is "not that hard" anymore. Wait, but I thought having two children was the hardest thing ever?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jenn says she couldn’t hack it being a teacher, she’d cry everyday. I think that is the most accurate statement she has ever made.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dim talking about doing electrical and doing repair maintenance for Disney. Hell, Disney wouldn't want you even cleaning the toilets. And Jenn cannot stand apparently the thought of you leaving for a second. Couples therapy material, much?

Reactions: 19
"That kind of stuff affects EVERYTHING in your life"
What stuff??? A REAL JOB? I can't believe what I'm hearing her say right now lmfao.
"It's so wild to me"
They are so far gone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tim just said he could get a "third shift at Disney doing maintenance."

🤣 🤣 🤣 Get that resume ready, Tim. It's coming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ginn said they don't "necessarily have a side job", they have "investments and sponsorships". She also pretends Native and Aura reached out to them instead of the other way around.

She said Native asked to see Dim's armpit?

They sent an extra Aura frame to Kasper the desperate stan.

They "invest" in "stocks" and "that kind of stuff".

OMG Ginn is so stupid. She said "we're all set for retirement". Oh hun, you don't realize how much retirement will cost you, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.