The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one I know who is "set for retirement" and has "lucrative investments" goes around telling everyone and their mom that they're set for retirement and have lucrative investments.

They're so cringe. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for the nouveau riche "very American" turds that they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No one I know who is "set for retirement" and has "lucrative investments" goes around telling everyone and their mom that they're set for retirement and have lucrative investments.

They're so cringe. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for the nouveau riche "very American" turds that they are.
Anyone who says they are set for retirement is not set for retirement.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would not trust someone who came up to me telling me how they can help me manage my money. Only a scammer desperate for money would do that. The Trackers fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Reactions: 29
Anyone who says they are set for retirement is not set for retirement.
Unless they know they're only living like a year past retirement age. Which, with the way these two look, I guess maybe they are set.

How is Ginn "in charge of finances" if she didn't even know how much they paid for all of them (her, Dim, Stanny Lean) to have Genie+ when they went to Disneyland? Dim had to tell her what the cost was and the total. 🥴

And these two are "set for retirement" but they wouldn't even pay to renew their subscription of Peacock when the trial ended. And Ginn had to look to Dim when she said that as if to get him to say "oh, let's renew it then, no problem!"

Reactions: 17
This is actually from a year ago and this is Tim requesting to have that mod removed. Tim is now the sole moderator of the Tim Tracker subreddit. But I think he forget it existed. He used to block and ban people for any comment that wasn’t kissing his ass.
It came up as the most recent on that feed. I thought it was recent. My bad

Reactions: 6
If they hadn't met their "investment" guy while drunk on a cruise, I'd assume he's a "Nigerian prince".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jenn tells Tim not to give away too much regarding villain con because it will be in the video.
so this is what they do.. “let’s not talk about it until we start recording”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
People who are set for retirement are not humiliating themselves doing deodorant ads like Tim and yes it was humiliating.

Reactions: 35
I wasn’t gonna watch but I’ve been telling my SO about what’s been happening and so we’re watching while doing other things and they’re talking about merch and what they say a lot.

How the duck have they not come out with a shirt that just says “yeah”. They’d sell BILLIONS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s amazing how completely idiotic these Stans are. The Bojos are obviously using them to come up with ideas for their new merch. And I assume the only people that would buy this new crap merch are these Stans. These same idiots that are sending them super stickers.

How can they not see that they are only trying to suck out as much money as they can from them?

Jenn's drunk on her success.

Now she can eat what she wants to eat
Go where she wants to go.
Eat what she wants to eat.

• Haha
It’s amazing how completely idiotic these Stans are. The Bojos are obviously using them to come up with ideas for their new merch. And I assume the only people that would buy this new crap merch are these Stans. These same idiots that are sending them super stickers.

How can they not see that they are only trying to suck out as much money as they can from them?
I mean, they pretty much outright say it too. Like the person Jenn remembered whose teeth got knocked out, how can they not think she only remembered them to make fun of them. Or dark conspiracy time, she may have been thinking of them because OG Buddy got rough again,
---
We should give his left wonky eye a nick name. 🙊

ALSO! How dare 🐷enn Tracker make fun of Cillian Murphy….. does she own a mirror???
Well, Tiny Tim has already been taken by the parts that were seen during Bingo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So when Jackson took “Buddy” off the table as a nickname option for Oliver, “the baby” was the best thing she could come up with???

And now you all are saying she is the brains behind this operation??

Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.