The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to just turn this off, her being so manic is making my heart rate go up lol. But it just feels so good to be raging about them again. It's been too long 😂
She has a lot of nerve talking tit about all these celebrities 😂 Comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim says he wouldn't want to have dinner with people he knows nothing about. Dim, that is the point of conversation. This is also how one dates and builds friendships. You don't just magically know things about people so you TALK to them.

Reactions: 21
What the duck is this?!??! My SAFE place?!?!? BEST role models?!?!

Touch grass, Ashlee. Touch bleeping grass.

1689648529679.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
And then he waddled out (bad hips on full display) of the room to go to the bathroom. 😂😂🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim was waddling when he went to the bathroom. He must have had the pee shakes bad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"I love when people share their memories with us so that I can remember them too"

"I love when people share their memories with us because I don't think of them otherwise." There I fixed that for you Jenn

• Haha
"I love the baby - Oliver - the baby Oliver - but I've been sad you guyzzzz because it's hard being a nursing mom because I wouldn't be able to go all day to the festival because I have to feed the baby".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh lord. Now they are gushing about Jenn's amazing memory.

Seconds before that, Tim tells her they already talked about the house reno and said was like "did we???"

• Haha
  • Sick
Ginn: "You know how sometimes kids will just like hit you with their head?"

No.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So Jenn has an amazing memory... but can't remember how to function as an adult?

Okaaay. Once again, the dumbfuck routine she does on camera is. all. an. act.

If this was the 1800s and I saw Tim looking like that - all pallid and droopy-eyed and pee-shaky with his uneven gait - I'd assume he had consumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I turned on the Live for a couple minutes and was shocked when Jenn was telling the audience they don't realize just how much YouTubers make. But the funniest thing was some comments coming up asking if they "outsource". Was that someone from Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has to have alcohol in that ugly Corksicle tumbler. She gets more and more manic every time she takes a sip.

Oh lord. Now they are gushing about Jenn's amazing memory.

Seconds before that, Tim tells her they already talked about the house reno and said was like "did we???"
Did they though? I don't think they did.

If they did, I missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.