The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn seems almost manic trying to come up with ideas of tit they can do to make more money for them. The merch, the podcast…I think are scrambling to get their tit together because they can see how screwed they are financially.

Oooh Jenn wants to talk about how much money vloggers make and her voice is doing this crazy inflection. She’s unhinged talking about this. People don’t understand how much You Tubers make. 🤔

Tim looks like he actually wants to die.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ginn asks why anyone would want to watch Mission Impossible because he does the same tit all the time. Then she gushes about wanting to see Haunted Mansion.

FWIW, I hate Tom Cruise but my family and I have a tradition of always going to the theater to see the MI movies. This most recent one was pretty long but pretty entertaining (and honestly there's this car chase part that was ridiculously funny, I did not expect to laugh so hard). And I'm going to see both Barbie AND Oppenheimer. I prefer Cilian Murphy's "skeleton" face to Ryan Gosling's but wow, what a concept having varied interests and tastes in entertainment!

Reactions: 21
They want to talk about how much money they make from YouTube on their podcast. LMAO As if I'd believe anything they said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jenn seems almost manic trying to come up with ideas of tit they can do to make more money for them. The merch, the podcast…I think are scrambling to get their tit together because they can see how screwed they are financially.
Yep, Jenn is totally focused on money. She just started semi-ranting about how much money YouTubers make and how people are so wrong about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand what any of these stans find so interesting about them... but maybe I can understand if the stans are even more dumb and boring.
You win again! Dumbass Tiffany Ann asked if Disney relocated all of the male ducks in Disney World...like WTF??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn really wants to "interview" other youtubers but doesn't want to invite "all these people to our house because we don't really know these people".

Hi Ginn, have you heard of Zoom? Google meetings? WebEx? Teams? The phone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tim's left eye looks like it finally gave up.

And she's not wearing ANY rings for once?!?! Not ANY of her 5,367 different new wedding rings she's amassed?!?!

1689647851302.png

I love how she's outwardly laughing at Tim for his idea about a theme park vlogger making it big if they found a "niche."

THIS is the true Jenn. Bitchy McBitchFace who thinks she knows it all. NOT that dumbfuck routine she puts on for the camera. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh I do hope that Jenn resurrects her channel. What was that called? Jenn Does Sweet duck All?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg, Tim says he feels like Jenn knows all the YouTube stuff and he would have nothing to contribute. What the duck. Jenn is the genius of this channel and all of YouTube? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tim is really, really dumb - and clearly lets Jenn think she is the driver of the channel. He "just films."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ginn doesn't want to talk to other vloggers besides theme park vloggers because she doesn't know what other vloggers do. Hi witch, that's the whole bleeping point of an INTERVIEW. JFC. So basically what she wants to do is talk all over and interrupt other theme park vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ginn says there's always something changing about "the youtube part" of vlogging. Gee it sure would be nice if she knew what those bleeping changes were and kept up with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jan: let’s do a podcast where we talk
Tin: the problem is we’d have to talk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn: "Rihanna seems like so much fun! Yeah!!!"

What the duck?!? Now Jenn is the biggest Rihanna fan?!?! 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Dim's pretty much admitting he has no idea what to talk to people about. It makes sense that he doesn't even talk to his own wife either. He has no idea how to carry on conversations with people unless it's about hutdogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim has a bleeping pee shake live on camera. Jfc. 🤢

Jenn says he shivers when he has to go to the bathroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.