The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it four that comes after three? Does July 4th always come on July 4th? Jenn Tracker needs to know....

I think she might be getting confused between Canada Day and 4th of July. Wait, this is Jenn we are talking about. She might not know what Canada Day is, even though their BBF's are Canadian.

I forgot which vlog it was and Tim mentioned it was Bastille Day. I was surprised Tim know what Bastille Day was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things are so boring and predictable here with the Trackhoes that I actually started perusing the TL DisUnplugged. Major tea being spilled now by Dustin and Sean, if anyone’s interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Things are so boring and predictable here with the Trackhoes that I actually started perusing the TL DisUnplugged. Major tea being spilled now by Dustin and Sean, if anyone’s interested.
Same here! Literally just got caught up this morning over there on all of the tea. All I can say is wow 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah I lurk in there and reading about Dustin and Sean’s abuse at the hands of Pete Werner - he is a bleeping predator and wants locking up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jenn is driving but in the neighborhood. Tim said she's basically driving a golf cart, I lost it. That's all she's good for, driving a golf cart.
I wonder if she is getting ready to start driving the Tesla to help Dim out with the kids since Nanny Claws is supposed to be gone at the end of Summer. Brings up the question, are they really getting a Rivian or will Dim be relegated to the Chevy Volt (if it even still runs)?? I doubt she will ever drive alone again, but time or lack of funds for a driving nanny will tell.
#homemovies

Yeah, I'm just starting to read it. Sean is Mondo, right?

Reactions: 14
I think she might be getting confused between Canada Day and 4th of July. Wait, this is Jenn we are talking about. She might not know what Canada Day is, even though their BBF's are Canadian.

I forgot which vlog it was and Tim mentioned it was Bastille Day. I was surprised Tim know what Bastille Day was.
Epcot probably had a special cookie for it in the France pavilion which is probably how he knew.

And maybe that's why Jenn was drinking that water for Canada Day :rolleyes:

I don’t even know that I would call it tea. Sexual assault isn’t just gossip…their stories are really difficult to read. Trigger warning, for sure. People should read their experiences, though!
---
Yeah, I'm just starting to read it. Sean is Mondo, right?
Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've only ever watched Dis Unplugged a couple of times. There was just something creepy about Pete. I never imagined it would be something like this. Ok, back to catch up on these poor fellas' stories.

Reactions: 11
Just as I predicted, we walked into Universal Studios, walked up to the new Minions ride and there was Tim Tracker. 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just as I predicted, we walked into Universal Studios, walked up to the new Minions ride and there was Tim Tracker. 🥴
Make sure you make enough noise where if he's filming to making "editing" difficult. Some suggestions of things to say:
  • Jackson would've loved it
  • Don't cha love it, buddy
  • Delicious
  • In all and all it was a fantastic day save for the asshole I had to wait in line with
  • BUDDY
Also, if he's making those stupid noises on a ride your on you can ask if he has stomach problems really loud. Or if he's okay in general.

Anyway, I hope he does not ruin your ride experience or overall experience at the park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Make sure you make enough noise where if he's filming to making "editing" difficult. Some suggestions of things to say:
  • Jackson would've loved it
  • Don't cha love it, buddy
  • Delicious
  • In all and all it was a fantastic day save for the asshole I had to wait in line with
  • BUDDY
Also, if he's making those stupid noises on a ride your on you can ask if he has stomach problems really loud. Or if he's okay in general.

Anyway, I hope he does not ruin your ride experience or overall experience at the park.
Apparently Universal has decided to be a saboteur today because the ride hasn’t been open yet. Of course, that was our whole point coming out today…to try and catch the ride open. 🫠

Reactions: 19
Apparently Universal has decided to be a saboteur today because the ride hasn’t been open yet. Of course, that was our whole point coming out today…to try and catch the ride open. 🫠
He'll have to console himself with some yucky banana flavored cookie. Or if he's especially unlike a caramel and banana cookie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course he did....

Off topic but interestingly enough I watched another vlog that was talking about how the purple drink apparently has had adverse affects on people's digestive systems which I thought was funny since a certain person preferred the purple drink way more than the banana soda.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were lucky enough to ride on Saturday during the technical rehearsals. It was fun but just ok. Definitely won’t be a ride we hit every time we visit. I did score high enough to be on the leader board in the gift shop after my very first time, suck it Dimothy. Funny we didn’t see any vloggers we recognized there on Saturday.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.