The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch The Trackers much anymore. I only started watching while I was stuck home during covid but once they started showing Jackson, I stopped watching. Anyway, I just stopped by to comment how awful they look. They don't look happy at all. I know they have 2 small kids and that can be tiring but, wow, Tim looks depressed...like hates his life and ready to give up depressed. Yikes! I guess money can't by happiness!!

Reactions: 23
Also, bored and looking at their webpage. They are affiliated with Give Kids the World so that is probably how they networked with the Trackers. They also have a blog :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't have the strength in me to try and investigate this supposed wonky timeline but I did find it odd that they were "surprised" that the workers just showed up and started working and they supposedly were caught so off guard that they had no time to film the before or the in-process work. There is no way people are going to show up without it being pre-arranged.

They film every damned thing, how did they not film the backyard work?

Suspicious.
I do have one theory about this and about how the work seems to be really spread out a bit. A friend of mine told me once that she agreed to let a contractor come do work as they had time on a renovation project, which got her a huge discount. So the contractor had his guys doing a job that needed to be done but they would get to a point where they had to stop for the day and they would still have a few hours left in the workday, so they would send the guys to my friend’s house to work. She said it was a bit of a nightmare, but she really needed the discount at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It looks like yet again these two turds couldn't be bothered to take off their shoes while "toring" the house. And Ginn yet again forgot that Buddy is taking showers instead of baths now because she yet again mentioned "I look for these things [tubs] in these homes". Why Ginn? It's not even like you're the one who would bathe the kid you didn't know and now seem to have already forgotten no longer needs a tub for bathing. Change your script Ginn. She's like a really outdated Dell computer with Windows XP that keeps ignoring critical updates to the software. There is a glitch in the matrix.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A little OT:
SO, can I just thank all of you for making Tacker threads so much fun? Granted these weirdos make it easy, but I was mildly traumatized by another thread here on Tattle. It just wasn't as good of a time going through. We rag on these jagoffs, but I think we employ some style as the way we do it
View attachment 2313335
I’ve actually never watched the Trackers but I lurk here because of how entertaining the threads are haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you watch the latest video and take a shot every time Jenn says Jackson would have loved this or for the more advanced drinkers add a shot every time she says the bed looks so comfy. Do not blame me for the hospital visit and/or worst hangover of your life that follows

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like yet again these two turds couldn't be bothered to take off their shoes while "toring" the house. And Ginn yet again forgot that Buddy is taking showers instead of baths now because she yet again mentioned "I look for these things [tubs] in these homes". Why Ginn? It's not even like you're the one who would bathe the kid you didn't know and now seem to have already forgotten no longer needs a tub for bathing. Change your script Ginn. She's like a really outdated Dell computer with Windows XP that keeps ignoring critical updates to the software. There is a glitch in the matrix.
I don't know why you would want to bascially tell everyone that you don't know tit about your "miracle" child you apparently tried for years to have, she acts as if motherhood is hard an she's the greatest but doesn't know a thing about her kids an is only interested in socializing with them when a cameras on

An yet the stans still praise her, it's like they are all living in some delusional bubble

• Sad
Reactions: 26
More like a Commodore Vic 20 for memory capacity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perfect for Tim's birthday/father's day bucket list stay - booked by Jenn
🤮 though it makes me wonder if maybe the Trackers were the ones who infested the home with the bed bugs and backed up sewage. With that amount of traveling-cuntciere or not-I'd suspect they'd probably at least had a room infected by now. It also annoys me on so many levels when they do those room tours and undo every bed-even the ones they don't sleep in and then put the bed up so that the staff can't see that the sheets have clearly been used.
---
More like a Commodore Vic 20 for memory capacity
I was thinking more like an abacus

• Haha
🤮 though it makes me wonder if maybe the Trackers were the ones who infested the home with the bed bugs and backed up sewage. With that amount of traveling-cuntciere or not-I'd suspect they'd probably at least had a room infected by now. It also annoys me on so many levels when they do those room tours and undo every bed-even the ones they don't sleep in and then put the bed up so that the staff can't see that the sheets have clearly been used.
---

I was thinking more like an abacus
I was thinking more like counting on your fingers after the 4th of July.

• Haha
Going back to the discussion about our resident spy…I’m not really buying it. No offence, but it’s the internet, anyone can claim anything. They live close to these vloggers and also used to be friends with Nate and Victoria years ago? I just don’t see the chances of that, maybe? But it’s no harm to me. Post away, it’s entertaining, but with inconsistencies. I don’t really believe all the info the universal spy posts either, but that’s just me. ✌🏻

Reactions: 13
TimTracker#139 house renovations is draining so we need to grift our viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn is driving but in the neighborhood. Tim said she's basically driving a golf cart, I lost it. That's all she's good for, driving a golf cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.