The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know how that many bricks ended up in the pool. Seems like sloppy work, and if it was the workers that dropped bricks in the pool, shouldn't they be the ones to clean that up?

Also, why didn't they drain the pool before work started? Wouldn't it have been a good time to take advantage and resurface the pool during this renovation? He mentioned something about replacing the pool lighting to led, can they do that with a full pool? And, why would they put the pavers around the pool, but not the expanded area? Shouldn't they have cleared out and leveled the entire area to be paved and do it all at once?

And the house should definitely have been painted right after the cage was removed and before the other work started. I assume they weren't planning on repainting until they saw that nasty mold stain.
What if J$ tossed the bricks into the pool?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be that surprised honestly. There was a kid I grew up with who threw pennies at roller coasters. He and J$ are very similar (sadly).
I also wouldn't be surprised, with parents that won't tell him no an her that just laughs at everything he probably found it funny to throw them in, it's not like anyone's gonna stop him an gin would go full Karen mode if any of the workers dared to stop his "fun"

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Good lord, just skimmed the Element house video - was Tim high? He was so manic through the whole video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just checked the availability of this latest Element house. It's only booked for 3 weeks for the rest of the year. I also looked into the last one they stayed in and that one is only booked for 2 weeks for the rest of the year. Looks like the Bojos sure are great "influencers" and are making people rush out and book these houses. :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand how this company has not gone under yet. I also don't understand how this company has not realized by now that the Bojos are not doing anything for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must be rough times for the themed rental homes. I'm guessing they "invite them out" last minute when they don't have a paying customer for the week.

edit: I had the same idea as hcslacs but without their research. :)

Reactions: 12
Good lord, just skimmed the Element house video - was Tim high? He was so manic through the whole video.
I can only imagine the desperation was fueling him for this one. Going from free Disney trips to hocking kitschy rental homes is something that you know irritates him daily, but he still wants the free fix enough to oversell the house for the dopamine high.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can only imagine the desperation was fueling him for this one. Going from free Disney trips to hocking kitschy rental homes is something that you know irritates him daily, but he still wants the free fix enough to oversell the house for the dopamine high.
Well his tour didn't entice me to book it (not that I would anyway) - he's was just too crazed.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the vacation rental market in Orlando at all. I guess individuals buy the houses as second houses and then try to rent them out? Seems like such an oversupply.

I just watched a YT video with a Native promotion and the gal applied the deodorant in her bra. So I guess Tim wasn’t stripping down just for fun lol

• Wow
Is it normal for a whole bunch of pavers to end up in the pool during installation? That seems obnoxious to have to clean up though if it makes Dim's life harder, I'm all for it.
---

No clue, I couldn't bother watching any more of it after that. 😆
Right, if they are doing construction work around the pool why isn’t it covered?

Reactions: 7
They both have been manic lately, the entire dynamic has changed, even their mannerisms..its just so weird it seems even more forced, fake and scripted

Reactions: 20
Curious, do they give the Element website and a Slacker code for a discount?
456A3954-D00B-4A11-B560-37B61B92C04C.png

No code listed in the description.
Can’t say if Tim mentioned one in the video, as I have no reason to watch it.

Of course Tim hawks all the other 🤮 Element houses he has literally soiled with his family’s presence within the walls of the homes.

Last edited:
I apologize for appearing in Tim's video today. Hey, Tim! That room and beds are designed for smaller people in your galaxy, not your giant booty butt. Jackson would have loved climbing around on the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A little OT:
SO, can I just thank all of you for making Tacker threads so much fun? Granted these weirdos make it easy, but I was mildly traumatized by another thread here on Tattle. It just wasn't as good of a time going through. We rag on these jagoffs, but I think we employ some style as the way we do it
f08c5a62-ef96-4a4e-85cb-5b78376d3b89_text.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2313320

No code listed in the description.
Can’t say if Tim mentioned one in the video, as I have no reason to watch it.

Of course Tim hawks all the other 🤮 Element houses he has literally soiled with his family’s presence within the walls of the homes.
Why is he going everywhere , except to a barber for a shave & haircut 🤮
---
Jackson is becoming a spoilt brat, think they give him stuff to keep him quiet
Exactly , and not being told to share when he wouldn’t let Dim race one of those toy cars on the floor 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So if J4ds is feeding BB as often as she claims to be, where is he in this video? She is definitely giving him a bottle so Nanny McClaws can help. Oh how we lie Jenn. But one thing to remember, sooner or later the lies catch up to you. And I hope for my enjoyment it's sooner. You suck. Your FOMO is so bad you can't even let Timmy go out and do his job.

Reactions: 20
Tim finally coming out of the closet @7:34
Pride month or not I support you tim 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A little OT:
SO, can I just thank all of you for making Tacker threads so much fun? Granted these weirdos make it easy, but I was mildly traumatized by another thread here on Tattle. It just wasn't as good of a time going through. We rag on these jagoffs, but I think we employ some style as the way we do it
View attachment 2313335
I agree. I actually enjoyed the discussion yesterday about thermostats. It was interesting to me to see what everyone’s AC preferences were. Even though this is a snark site, I do feel a sense of community here that I don’t see on other Tattle threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.