The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, at least, he seems to be almost flirty with Tim. Specifically in the Narcoossee's video.

And to clarify, I did not say that HE was ultra conservative. I said that the college he went to, which is also his employer for the past 5 or so years, is ultra conservative. Complete with an entire human sexuality part of their mission statement which includes (and I'm paraphrasing) if you are gay or trans you are violating our code of conduct.
Their mission statement(s) gave me the ick! And I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticed TPD was flirty and just seems to give off the aura of *possibly* being into men. Given the college they work for, it's not hard to imagine him keeping his true self hidden from the rest of the world, as sad as that is.

Reactions: 11
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I thought it was beneath them to ride the monorail.

spending all that money to stay at the poly on the 4th and they waste time by going into the park when they live down the street is incomprehensible to me. They could use a lesson or two from Molly and Alan. They know how to enjoy a resort. There is absolutely no need to drag those kids into the park just to eat, ride a ride maaaaaaaaybe two rides and then leave.
i would make a 4th of July video showcasing all the amenities the resorts are offering, and the specialty food/drinks.
i bet they will forget to get their wristbands to have beach access, or find out seconds before the fire works start, they will need wristbands.

Reactions: 14
With a name that tries to convince people that Randy is indeed honest, we can bet that Randy is anything but.
What are the chances "Randy" is just Jenn?
I thought the same thing. Filming in restrooms, whether presumed empty or not, is just wrong.

I have no doubt Dim would be punched square in the face (well, at the very least be bitched out) if another guy came walking in or out.
me thinks you’ve not been in a men’s restroom/locker room recently... Cameras are everywhere. Guys posing for their camera when I’m taking a poop 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yessss! Spill all the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

spending all that money to stay at the poly on the 4th and they waste time by going into the park when they live down the street is incomprehensible to me. They could use a lesson or two from Molly and Alan. They know how to enjoy a resort. There is absolutely no need to drag those kids into the park just to eat, ride a ride maaaaaaaaybe two rides and then leave.
i would make a 4th of July video showcasing all the amenities the resorts are offering, and the specialty food/drinks.
i bet they will forget to get their wristbands to have beach access, or find out seconds before the fire works start, they will need wristbands.
I actually think Jenn is afraid to ride the monorail. Obviously, that's not the case today.

And TPD already posted the info about getting the wristband...let's see if the Trackers are in communication with him and they get theirs.

Reactions: 8
I for one cannot wait to hear more, finally we have someone here that can keep us up to date with the lies these two spew out an what's really happening in ft pampers

I'd also be interested to know if you have some sort of "community page" that only those in the community are allowed to join, I'd love to see what's being posted about these two, an also what the gossip with the neighbours are about them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When will these two fatties embrace the slimming joy of dark-colored clothing? Oh and clothes that are the right size would help too
Maybe they should chat to Katie (or KKKT as we call her) from BLAB and get some fashion advice on dark clothing and black yoga pants

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Standing by for the good stuff.

Reactions: 16
@linkdownbelow87
WELCOME!!
Keep spilling the tea!!

🎶 More more more!
Boy do we like it! Boy do we like it🎶

Well, now DJ can’t use the excuse that it’s too noisy at the house because of construction. And that the noise interferes with the boys’ nap times.

===
Polynesian stay makes trip #61 since August 2020.

This needs to be added to the wiki, please.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You can take the people out the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out the people.
but these are the same people that had a broken Saturn just sitting in their yard.

Reactions: 20
Just like last time. And she’ll say again “I think we are RV people now”. I wonder if they’ll have a nanny with them this time and if they’ll have to sleep outside in a tent.
If RV is short for ReVolting then yes, they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually think Jenn is afraid to ride the monorail. Obviously, that's not the case today.

And TPD already posted the info about getting the wristband...let's see if the Trackers are in communication with him and they get theirs.
This witch talks so much tit, but is legit afraid of her own shadow😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's a great place to nurse! Like the carousel and Space Mountain!
popcorn-yes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Do go on...

Some questions if they can be answered:
1) Can anyone ever hear them screaming/fighting outside?
2)Do they actually mow their lawn?
3) Does Jenn try to hock crap on the neighborhood boards/complain
4) Is anyone besides nannies ever over there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has Ginn ever bothered to be the one to go get the mail from their mailbox or bring the trash in/out? Does Buddy actually even have a “friend” in the neighborhood or did Ginn make it up as part of her imagination?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well isn’t this just the most beautiful karma! @linkdownbelow87 We are eager to hear all that you know and just in case you ever have a second thought…don’t! They publicly bashed, (I think confirmed lied about), and monetized their bs sob story about their last neighbor so this is very well deserved!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How is this NOT against the HOA rules? A junker car just sitting there in front of the house as storage.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.