The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I also assume it’s staycation-apalooza due to the backyard construction. There is no way that nap-needing big baby is going to let anything interrupt her sleep.

You also would think they would schedule the construction during the winter and not during the middle of summer. But then again they don’t think or plan.

And that poor Buddy looks so overheated.

She might be putting the boys in front of her in that one photo to hide her gut, but she can’t hide those thighs. Yikes!

Wonder if summer sitter gets paid extra for holidays? 🤣

Reactions: 20
Has she ever posted this many photos of her kid(s) at once before? With such 'love my kids' messages? Seems like some uber-posing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she ever posted this many photos of her kid(s) at once before? With such 'love my kids' messages? Seems like some uber-posing going on.
She's definitely been reading social media and is going overboard with the "loving mother" narrative. Nobody's buying your BS Jenny4Dinners, too much evidence on video that you're a horrible dna donor. What I love about FRE videos is they can't delete the brutally honest comments about them.

Reactions: 28
Probably because she's been reading here and she's attempting to prove us all wrong that she really does love her kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Couldn't go without the nanny?
I don't know who the grown adult is Ginn, but weird that you'd post a pic of them just to put a heart on their face. Your spawn is not a grown adult and frankly neither are you.

Reactions: 27
Weird she didn't feel like being a social media bleep who posts pics of her unremarkable "babes" during AMI nor even a stupid post about her meal ticket husband on Father's Day, but decides to go overboard during yet another unremarkable staycation that must be giving her so much chub rub and chafing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if it's a requirement that their nannies have an annual pass for disney to work for them. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't know who the grown adult is Ginn, but weird that you'd post a pic of them just to put a heart on their face. Your spawn is not a grown adult and frankly neither are you.
She's pretending she cares about people's privacy but we know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn't it 4th of July weekend last year that we first met Theme Park Dad and the fam? The vlog where J$ wouldn't ride the brown rolly coasty for views? Then 2 days later Tim ended up with Covid and went to the GKTW balloon event? Ah, good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a weird ass picture. OGB look so distorted
---
Does Dim know that she is out and about with the spawn in this heat?
He's there too. She has a video in her insta stories where he's holding Buddy while watching the parade go by.

Reactions: 12
Wasn't it 4th of July weekend last year that we first met Theme Park Dad and the fam? The vlog where J$ wouldn't ride the brown rolly coasty for views? Then 2 days later Tim ended up with Covid and went to the GKTW balloon event? Ah, good times!
Looks like TPD is also staycationing this weekend, at Contemporary. Wonder if they’ll meet up with the Slackers. Or more likely that’s another “friendship” that has ended.

I believe the last time they were seen together was the theme park challenge. The one where Nick obviously planned and coordinated the whole thing. And Tim tagged along to be a know-it-all.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
aw, calling tim out on that was what finally got me blocked by both of them on every platform! cherish the core memories 🤪

Reactions: 12
Looks like TPD is also staycationing this weekend, at Contemporary. Wonder if they’ll meet up with the Slackers. Or more likely that’s another “friendship” that has ended.

I believe the last time they were seen together was the theme park challenge. The one where Nick obviously planned and coordinated the whole thing. And Tim tagged along to be a know-it-all.
And since then, TPD has been #hosted and #sponsored by a bunch of companies. #jealousy

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.