The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since you have been reading here gin, you know what would prove to us all that you are a "loving mother"? getting your kids an yourself sorted

Get J into speech therapy
Get the kids into groups so they can mix with others
Stop fking separating them
Keep them INDOORS WHEN ITS HOT
Keep them hydrated an give them a good diet
Call them by their actual names
Ditch the nanny an PARENT
Stop forcing them to sleep 18h a day
Stop teaching them that 5000 vacations is normal
Get yourself therapy
Get back driving

All of these things are what's NORMAL to parents but it seems like you need to be reminded what it takes to actually be a involved an "loving mother" neither of which you actually are

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t understand wasting money on staycations af WDW when they live so close. They can literally do everything they do (which isn’t much) from their house. Ok maybe the 4th fireworks, but who cares seriously.

I can’t wait until these people go bankrupt.

Reactions: 33
Oh dear, who is this adult sitting next to J?
I like how they censored the Nanny's face but left the person behind J$'s right shoulder untouched. It's not that they're trying to hide something, but they're trying to at least make it harder to find.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That poor boy looks so hot. It breaks my heart.
And for the love of God the darn nanny is with them again? JFC - you 2 morons really can't handle your own children. That is so sad. Jenn you bring new meaning to the word useless.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Do TPD and his wife make good money or something? Like enough good money to waste a lot of it at Deluxe resorts multiple times a year? I make pretty good money though I'm single income but I have to admit I'm pretty frugal and I wouldn't bother staying at deluxe resorts for every Disney vacation, though I also only do Disney vacations every few years because the price is off-putting and I get more joy these days taking trips to the wilderness for thousands of dollars less.

Reactions: 25
Really Audrey? Baby brother looks happy?? Are we looking at the same kid?
She's 1000% being sarcastic... She's always on those threads with me bleeping with the stans. If she's not one of us already, she needs an invitation because she'd love it here lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's 1000% being sarcastic... She's always on those threads with me bleeping with the stans. If she's not one of us already, she needs an invitation because she'd love it here lol
I feel better knowing that. I don't always pay attention to the names on those comments. Maybe we should DM her a link to tattle. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is going on with Tim’s hair?
IMG_1262.png

---
And Jackson looks so overheated, he can’t even force half a smile out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cedar Fair parks have signs up at all the bathrooms stating no video or photography is allowed inside. I would hope Disney has the same policy. I have never contacted any park about their behavior before even though they have done some horrible things before but this should be enough for Disney to revoke his annual pass (even though we know they won’t).

If I was in the bathroom and saw him with his camera filming I’d call security on him. What I would really like to do is grab the camera and slam it into the ground but somehow I think I’d be the one getting in trouble and not him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't know who the grown adult is Ginn, but weird that you'd post a pic of them just to put a heart on their face. Your spawn is not a grown adult and frankly neither are you.
The only reason she even out a heart over her face is because it’s the nanny.

Reactions: 16
It’s hard for me to figure out the sarcasm sometimes. They really do sound just like the unbelievable crap the Stan’s would actually post. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how many of the crazys are actually trolling the T’s? Maybe they have even fewer “fans” than we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do TPD and his wife make good money or something? Like enough good money to waste a lot of it at Deluxe resorts multiple times a year? I make pretty good money though I'm single income but I have to admit I'm pretty frugal and I wouldn't bother staying at deluxe resorts for every Disney vacation, though I also only do Disney vacations every few years because the price is off-putting and I get more joy these days taking trips to the wilderness for thousands of dollars less.
According to both of their LinkedIns, they work for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

So no, I wouldn't expect either of them to make super good money. But some of their stays, Caribe Royal and last weekend was Saratoga Springs Resort, have been #hosted. SSR was by some DVCRental company.

And I will fully admit, I liked him. I wasn't a stan, but I liked how he was short and sweet about his adventures and seemed to do a good job with photography and videography. When I read about his employer, which is also his alma mater, I was absolutely nauseated. Now he seems to be a grifting grifter like everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So not only are they taking the kids out on a hot day, they take them during the hottest part of the day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.