The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nailed it.

So, I am going on vacation tomorrow for the first time in months-just going to visit family for the 4th, but still. Unlike the Trackers, I will still be checking my email and messages while I'm gone and have left the usual I'm not responding contact my assistant if it's an ER sort of auto email set up so people won't think that I got eaten by an alligator on my way to my $9k a week beach rental-and no I'm not actually wasting that much money on a beach rental. And if Jenn actually eaten by an alligator that video would probably have the most views ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's time for another round of "Dim can't read good or pronounce anything correctly"!

First we have "stra-seeeee-ahh-tell-ah" instead of "stra-chuh-tell-ah" 🥴 (Dim, do you pronounce fettuccine "noodles" as fett-uhh-SEE-nay?)
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 8.07.14 PM.png

Then we have salted caramel and OKRA cupcakes instead of okAra. 😆
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 8.07.33 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she looks absolutely bonkers. And high.
Excuse you, she is a BEACON OF HAPPINESS. Her deviled-eggs-on-a-hot-day farts smell like a SPARKLY UNICORN'S BREATH.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 8.20.27 PM.png

---
Mommy needs her happy juice and edibles. Did you see how sad she seemed when she mentioned they both no longer drink.
I don't know why she talks like she's doing some noble #soberlife trend, like witch we all know you drink or will after you've so bravely "sacrificed" not boozin' it up with your healthy fried sugary spicy gassy diet while you insist on tit-feeding Da Baby for the next 20 years or pretending to at least.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Can you imagine the stinch in Ft Pampers after all that crap. They didn't even mention what the prop was eating this particular time either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely WOW. I go away for about 6 months and the Tracker world gets even crazier.
Do not sleep on threads 110/111 when the trackers got stans to exchange personal information for junk from their goodwill pile.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ya know, Dim, people are going to start saying you have a disturbing fixation with showing character asses on your FAMILY channel. Why are you focusing on the no no square, hmmm?
I think it's really weird that he's devolving into showing off and talking about butts as much as he is. It's not cute or funny; it's getting creepier and creepier every time he does this. It'd be one thing if he was joking about it with J$, but he's just doing it for the camera only so it just feels stalker-ish.

Reactions: 16
I came across the Ballinger stuff on Twitter. I had only heard of them from here. I went down the rabbit hole one night because I was curious if the ones Tim and Jenn were friends with were part of what’s going on. Omg, that family is sick, and I don’t know how they got away with what they were doing for so long. And YouTube is terrible about what they decide to allow vs not allow. People who cover real news stories, like Emily D Baker, can’t say certain words (like suicide) or their videos get removed, but the Ballingers can have sexual innuendos about children in their titles and throughout their videos. And I saw a lot of complaints about the Ballingers having inappropriate shots and angles of their children in their videos, made me think of what y’all have been saying the Trackers have been doing with Jackson.
I’m late, but hello fellow Law Nerd! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) spare me you fragile "ew gay IS contagious" manchild, and 2) the Bojos think Memorial Day is in September anyway and 3) you probably tried to start a petition for a White History Month at some point in your life, right?
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 10.38.56 PM.png
h

Reactions: 22
You could tell Tim was showing all the Pride merch every chance he got. I’m sorry, you could show Pride stuff all day long, and you still will never be back in Disney’s good graces again. Just give it up already, it looks desperate at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is BRILLIANT! If this thread had a cover photo this would be it. Bravo 🎉 absolutely love it.
---
Nailed it.

So, I am going on vacation tomorrow for the first time in months-just going to visit family for the 4th, but still. Unlike the Trackers, I will still be checking my email and messages while I'm gone and have left the usual I'm not responding contact my assistant if it's an ER sort of auto email set up so people won't think that I got eaten by an alligator on my way to my $9k a week beach rental-and no I'm not actually wasting that much money on a beach rental. And if Jenn actually eaten by an alligator that video would probably have the most views ever.
If it’s an eat off between an alligator and Hambeast then I fear the alligator would lose. She’d eat the gator. Guyyysssss I never get to eat gator fake laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Excuse you, she is a BEACON OF HAPPINESS. Her deviled-eggs-on-a-hot-day farts smell like a SPARKLY UNICORN'S BREATH.
View attachment 2274460
---

I don't know why she talks like she's doing some noble #soberlife trend, like witch we all know you drink or will after you've so bravely "sacrificed" not boozin' it up with your healthy fried sugary spicy gassy diet while you insist on tit-feeding Da Baby for the next 20 years or pretending to at least.
I'm convinced this comment is someone here or someone who is like us. Jenn does show an incredible amount of joy on her face in that opening, because her two miracle children aren't anywhere near her. I think we've all learned you can't post anything even remotely negative, but when you post something over the top positive, people are start to raise an eyebrow.

The stan group is taking a turn lately too. That over the top look how great the AMI vid is, brought out all these negative comments. And I'm here for it.

1) spare me you fragile "ew gay IS contagious" manchild, and 2) the Bojos think Memorial Day is in September anyway and 3) you probably tried to start a petition for a White History Month at some point in your life, right?
View attachment 2274521h
I'm going to be Team Halloween Dad here, his seemingly bigoted message is also correct. Someone counted when I said take a shot every time Tim said Pride. He's over the top with it and I do not believe for a hot second that his intentions are in the right place here. They do not recognize any other celebrations/holidays aside from the big ones--Halloween and Christmas. Tim will say--oh it's Black History month, there are some snacks, that's all we hear or see about it for the entire month. Oh it's Women's History month, here's a donut...nothing past that. Oh Valentines--cupcake. They don't even know the difference between Memorial Day and Labor Day. tit, they thought Veteran's Day was Labor Day last year.

So Halloween Dad might be a bigot...but when we get Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride 30 times in a 22 minute video, when the video's focus isn't Pride, it's just Tim trying to be sanctimonious, he's not an Ally.

And I'm still waiting for that Thank You to the NICU staff, we are so appreciative of the care you provided us. We appreciate you so much. So Halloween Dad, they only shout out Pride because they fucked it up in the past. And it IS messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There is so a nanny with them there. I wonder if they got J$ hair cut while they were there because it was different. And the paprika brows look a little bit less thick as well. Also, anyone else found it interesting when they said J$'s wish was for Baby Brother to roll over?

And pretty sure they are talking back to Tattle again. There were remarks made when they talked about getting da baby's name M&Ms that I'm pretty sure are a reaction to us calling them out for never using Big Baby's name.
they said the rollover wish thing again? Are the reusing scripts, reusing footage, remaking Groundhog Day?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.