The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture is so fake. J$ is in a trance looking at the TV, probably didn't even realize the placed BO next to him and put their hands together.
Also, were there not enough USB ports for Dim? Looks like they have a adapter plugged in.

View attachment 2282220
Yes. So STAGED!
Two fisted hands.
J$ might be aggressively thumb pinching the fingernail of BO’s little pinky. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but they definitely are not “holding hands.”
B91027A0-6761-4FB3-B6CF-3D939A7200C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or does it look like J is squeezing O's little finger too hard? His fist is clenched on it?!
I’m surprised his fist isn’t clenched around his wrist so that’s how his parents “hold his hand”.

Reactions: 23
Another staycation? Good grief. These people hate their dirty house. Why can’t they just go the parks for a few hours and go home?

What hotel is that? Does anyone know?
I mean they had to stay onsite to make sure Din can get in for Fourth of July hour, hot dog gorging, and fireworks without the buddy 🙄

Reactions: 17
This picture is so fake. J$ is in a trance looking at the TV, probably didn't even realize the placed BO next to him and put their hands together.
Also, were there not enough USB ports for Dim? Looks like they have a adapter plugged in.

View attachment 2282220
The adapter could be for one of the millions of extra things they bring with. Fan, Nanny Cam, Phone, Rocket charger, etc.

Reactions: 12
My outdoor thermometer says it's 101F right now. They are absolutely awful for having their under 4 month NICU child out at the parks right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My outdoor thermometer says it's 101F right now. They are absolutely awful for having their under 4 month NICU child out at the parks right now.
The "real feel" temp right now for Magic Kingdom is 104 degrees and these twats are likely pushing those kids around getting content :mad:

1688404129895.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m just glad she is wearing something other than that nude colored bronco t-shirt from Target.

These photos are obviously staged. I’m sure the nanny was right there ready to take Jackson.

Reactions: 25
Have they been home at all in the last few weeks? It seems they've bounced from AMI to the house staycation now to the Poly. This is part of the reason that J$ is so out of control. No Tim and Jen, its NOT from too much sugar. It's because he has no stability and no structure. Keep doing this and big baby will be the exact same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m appalled if they have the kids out in this heat. But we all know that we’ll see them with their red overheated faces. They live down the bleeping street and can go to the parks any time. There is no excuse for having them outside at the parks today.

• Heart
Have they been home at all in the last few weeks? It seems they've bounced from AMI to the house staycation now to the Poly. This is part of the reason that J$ is so out of control. No Tim and Jen, its NOT from too much sugar. It's because he has no stability and no structure. Keep doing this and big baby will be the exact same way.
Good question, wonder if the back patio remodel is going on and Gin insisted it would give her too much anxiety so they needed to plan these staycations.
Hopefully panicking for content as they see their view numbers go down one of the many toilets Dim is obsessed with filming in the AMI and park videos. :rolleyes:

Edit to add: What is the bet that when the MK video comes out she will mention on the monorail that she was feeding the baby or that it can be a great place to feed a baby? 🤣 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Odds are pretty good that they won't use the pool or splash pad while at the Poly either. Rather than drag the kids to the parks, take them swimming if they must be outside. But it seems like anymore, when they stay on site they say how they can't wait to use the pool/splashed, but never do.

Good question, wonder if the back patio remodel is going on and Gin insisted it would give her too much anxiety so they needed to plan these staycations.
Hopefully panicking for content as they see their view numbers go down one of the many toilets Dim is obsessed with filming in the AMI and park videos. :rolleyes:

Edit to add: What is the bet that when the MK video comes out she will mention on the monorail that she was feeding the baby or that it can be a great place to feed a baby? 🤣 :sick:
That's a good point. If the remodel is going on, you know for sure they won't be at home. It'll be too loud for big baby to sleep, so they have to stay in a hotel, so why not stay at the Poly. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I’m appalled if they have the kids out in this heat. But we all know that we’ll see them with their red overheated faces. They live down the bleeping street and can go to the parks any time. There is no excuse for having them outside at the parks today.
Except for:
Filming content to write off this trip
Flexing
Stuffing their faces
Tim filming more bathrooms
Sticking it to TL - “see we are good parents!” 🤮
“we now have the boys together”
etc.

If they have the nanny why can’t she stay at the Poly with the kids?

Then Tim & DJ could be “child free” and we would see the giddy, elated, stoned side of their Jekyll and Hyde personalities “with” and “without” children.

Reactions: 22
Except for:
Filming content to write off this trip
Flexing
Stuffing their faces
Tim filming more bathrooms
Sticking it to TL - “see we are good parents!” 🤮
“we now have the boys together”
etc.

If they have the nanny why can’t she stay at the Poly with the kids?

Then Tim & DJ could be “child free” and we would see the giddy, elated, stoned side of their Jekyll and Hyde personalities “with” and “without” children.
Because Jenn “the attention bleep” needs to breastfeed “the baby” on every carousel in central Florida.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.