The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he bothers to check that the bathrooms are empty before he films in there, or if he just gets lucky when he pops in there with his camera and nobody’s there. It wouldn’t surprise me with how self-centered he is. He and Jenn are such a great match since they both act like the sun shines directly out of their assholes and everything revolves around them.
Considering the zero fucks he gives about filming the swimming pools I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't check.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I never had an issue with it and I've ordered it countless times throughout the years.

Heck, I rarely have an issue with anything I've eaten at ANY of the theme parks.
Maybe an odd "off" item here or there, but I guess I'm just pretty easy to please.

I think that if Tim says that something is great, we should avoid it.
If, on the other hand, he hates it, then it must be pretty damn good. :ROFLMAO:

ALSO - this is my favorite Randy post off his personal page, dated 2015. 🥴

View attachment 2281907
I use to be heavily into the collector 1940-1970 bicycle community. There was this guy Wade who was a complete crack head trying to sell things way over their value. Ripping people off so Randy would come in and talk sense into wade. Wade showed up to a meet with a shirt “duck Randy” written in magic marker. He kept saying I’m going to kill this asshole so Randy had a fire sale and moved to Malaysia for school trying to start a new life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't it be reported? I don't know about US but over here it's illegal to have cameras in the public toilets, an I also doubt he's checking they are empty as well

Reactions: 15
I wonder if he bothers to check that the bathrooms are empty before he films in there, or if he just gets lucky when he pops in there with his camera and nobody’s there. It wouldn’t surprise me with how self-centered he is. He and Jenn are such a great match since they both act like the sun shines directly out of their assholes and everything revolves around them.
I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he actually checked. The world revolves around him and his camera, no one else matters.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2281953

Oh lorddddd.

Dim? Is that you stuck in a baby's body?!
We're back to never staying home, J$ already barely knows where his home is, so why not train baby Oliver to be the same way? I'm sure there'll be no fighting or blowups between the perfect parents/husband and wife this time? Right?.... Right?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can't it be reported? I don't know about US but over here it's illegal to have cameras in the public toilets, an I also doubt he's checking they are empty as well
I thought the same thing. Filming in restrooms, whether presumed empty or not, is just wrong.

I have no doubt Dim would be punched square in the face (well, at the very least be bitched out) if another guy came walking in or out.

Reactions: 22
I'm just sitting here waiting for Marie to post on the stan group :rolleyes:

Hey Marie! How are you doing?

Coming back to add--I don't know how this doesn't freak Tim and Jenn the duck out, as parents. Whoever runs that Tim & Jenn Facebook page posted there alreay. Who knows who runs it, it's not them, but they act like them. Stans always comment and ask questions. If anyone calls the owner of the page out, the comment gets deleted. But they are re-posting photos of the Tracker children laying bed. That would be enough for me to disappear off social media. tit, they're bleeping dumb.

This must be there Poly stay. That's a bed in the Polynesian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing. Filming in restrooms, whether presumed empty or not, is just wrong.

I have no doubt Dim would be punched square in the face (well, at the very least be bitched out) if another guy came walking in or out.
Things could get really ugly if there was a kid in there with his father or a parent who's waiting outside.

Is it the angle of the picture or do Big Baby's eye's look slightly misaligned(idk if this is the right term)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another staycation? Good grief. These people hate their dirty house. Why can’t they just go the parks for a few hours and go home?

What hotel is that? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 24
And her caption mentions that they're "ready to have the best day ever!"

giphy (52).gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Things could get really ugly if there was a kid in there with his father or a parent who's waiting outside.

Is it the angle of the picture or do Big Baby's eye's look slightly misaligned(idk if this is the right term)
His left eye? (on our right). I noticed it too. We'd have to compare to another pic where he's looking straight on at the camera (and the pic is being taken straight-on, and not from an angled position)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
1) They've been reading here about how they could give two shits about their kids, so here's a picture of Jenn with a forced smile and two unwilling children participants
2) She's also using her kids to hide her belly, thighs, etc.
3) She's greasy AF
Yeah, I wonder how long they'll spend in the parks before Jenn complains about the heat.

We were out at Apopka Wildlife Drive yesterday, and we got out and walked along a trail path briefly by the water, and it was like the surface of the sun w/ a heat index of 112 on my phone.

I have no clue why - being that she lives here - she feels the need to take those two kids (including a brief NICU baby who had BREATHING issues) out into the hot as hell July weather where breathing can be an issue for even the fittest of people. 🤦‍♀️

FOMO.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So J4D is going to be posting pictures to answer the concerns we've been raising over here:

-Look at Buddy and the baby bonding 🤥
-Look at me paying attention to both miracle children at the same time 🙄 (she has two kids now you know)
-We're going to have the best day ever and make "core memories" :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
And her caption mentions that they're "ready to have the best day ever!"

View attachment 2281976
Narrator's voice: It will not be the best day ever. There will be nonstop complaining and they will have wasted 3 theme park reservations by only spending 30 minutes at the Magic Kingdom.

It's literally (to use Jenn's word) as hot as the seventh circle of hell outside today. Why in the world would people who do not typically go outside, drag their almost 4 month old baby and easily overheated 3 1/2 year old to the busiest place on the planet right now? This is just insanity to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.