The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bulk pins are often scrappers or fakes, so I'd recommend buying on Facebook groups from people who have tons of tradeable pins!

We've gotten way into pin trading. I got some super neat ones in the Disney Store in Dublin last week.

Reactions: 9
These descriptions are seriously so cringe, I've seen 3rd graders understand verb tense, apostrophes, capitalizations, and pronouns better than this bleep (source: me when I was a third grader and English isn't even my first language). And she's still sticking to "we'll see you tomorrow with a new vid!" LOL, really? Copying & pasting the same tit over and over again is so hard you guyzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! How do you expect us also to consider it a naturally occurring thought and common sense to update our 'customers' to let them know we'll be MIA for a few damn days from our "business"? Ugh, that's such a strange concept!
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 5.07.18 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I personally think they stuff him in that stroller for optics. It fits their “we have two very small kids” narrative.
Jackson is closer to 4 now, and Jenn wants people to think she’s making mommy magic with an infant and a “toddler”

they didn’t put him in a stroller when he NEEDED to be in one

Reactions: 23
i do not leave the house without at least one point-and-shoot camera, the memory card in it, and two spare memory cards. i shoot concerts, but never know when a photo will present itself to me. these fools are bleeping pathetic, either way, if the lack of an SD card is the excuse they’re using, or if they’ve been doing this *for a living* for as long as they have and they don’t automatically have multiples of their equipment on them at all times.

Reactions: 11
Can't really tell the difference with this vlog shot on his phone and the vlogs shot on his huge expensive camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I guess he’s invited to the media event or a plus one 😂
Did he photoshop his head on?
photo looks hinky
Though he still is wearing his murse/camera bag in the pic. 🤔

F66EDC90-3E6D-442B-910C-69A99DEF8EFE.jpeg
(from GKTW event a few years ago)

Hmmm…..
He does own the Target suit
Guess ??? It’s possible??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i do not leave the house without at least one point-and-shoot camera, the memory card in it, and two spare memory cards. i shoot concerts, but never know when a photo will present itself to me. these fools are bleeping pathetic, either way, if the lack of an SD card is the excuse they’re using, or if they’ve been doing this *for a living* for as long as they have and they don’t automatically have multiples of their equipment on them at all times.
Like what I don't get is doing a simple equipment check before you leave the house.

Turn on the camera make sure the battery is charged and it will tell you if a memory card is inserted or not.

Reactions: 15
We've gotten way into pin trading. I got some super neat ones in the Disney Store in Dublin last week.
Lucky you!

Timing is everything. I was there on May 31 and didn’t find anything to my liking. Actually thought stuff was overpriced.

Didn’t think about looking for pins though.
As I am still recovering from my WDW pin trading in February (Princess races). When I traded over 30 pins. Found several “pin trading day” pins from DLP.

Reactions: 7
I watched mammoths Polynesian stay. And I know Molly isn’t everyone’s favorite, and she can be overly emotional, but that video did bring out emotions in me.
They made me WANT to stay there, I even started to justify the price. I’ve NEVER had that feeling watching a tracker resort video.
I’m a Disney adult through and through, I do get the goose bumps when I hear certain Disney sounds, and music (especially when you wish upon a star- it gets me choked up every time lol) It pisses me off because the trackers are just fake fans, and I feel like they do not appreciate what they truly have.
mid rather watch 1000 Tim scuba diving in the keys with Jackson, or visiting some of our springs because I know that’s what Tim is actually passionate about than watch him doing solo trips looking like a sad pathetic clown pretending to enjoy Disney. Sorry for the ramble
---
I thought it looked like they had a fight or Buddy had a meltdown. That child is so not into theme parks and restaurants and all this tit they make him do.

Why is it Jenn’s job to bring the SD card I wonder?

because Tim has to pack the bags, stuff everything in the car, get the diapers, make breakfast, grab shoes, and the laptops. Roll Jenn out of bed, lay out her clothes, pack her bags. Get Oliver dressed. Get Buddy dressed. Wash and brush buddy’s face and teeth. Look for extra socks. Make sure they have shampoo.
refill the air in the tires bc I’m sure they still haven’t fixed that. Make a Publix run. Make a coffee run. Pack extra snacks for the buddy. Eat all the fruit in the house because it’ll go bad while they are gone. Bring the strollers and attachments. Grab Jenns phone, and charger. And he was all like “the least you can do is grab the gd SD card”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They lie about everything. As if they didn't notice that the stans were asking where they were. If they didn't notice that means they lie about reading the comments.
Also I think they had a big fight, that's why they didn't post.

I mean, Ginn pretends she can't even be bothered to "remember" the clingy stans wouldn't worry if they went silent for 7 days, there's no way in hell she'll remember to pack Buddy a lunch, or know what day of the week it is or when she's supposed to pick him up. Well, accompany the nanny or Dimmy in the car to go pick him up. She's completely checked out of being functional.

Also, Tiffany doth protest too much. I don't know how she'll be able to get her head out of their asses, it's so far up there. What bleeping world does Tiffany live in? Is she okay?
View attachment 2242687
Tiffany Ann is one delusional witch! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is it Jenn’s job to bring the SD card I wonder?
I would assume that DJ takes the SD card out of the camera to download the data onto the computer, clears the data and places the memory card back in the camera.
Which she failed to do.

51F3EA28-05BC-442C-AC10-9A98925188E1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
DJ explained in the pin trading video that it is her responsibility to take the SD card, download the footage, erase/clear the SD card data and put the SD card back in the camera. Which she failed to do.
So she can’t even do the small things that are part of her job. She really is useless.

I've said it before, but Ginn is the kind of person who would get toxic shock syndrome from forgetting she's had a tampon in for like 3 weeks straight. She's truly that forgetful, careless, useless and brain dead. After all, she doesn't track her own period or take showers and clean herself thoroughly and probably has no feeling left after Big Baby exploded out of her cervix in record time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching Buddy trade away Ginn's favorite pins brought me joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dim looked so much like tit, I wondered if he'd had a relapse with alcohol. And Ginn seriously did sound like she'd either had dental surgery and still had cotton swabs in her mouth, or she's turning into an obese chipmunk and is now storing (even more) food in between her cheeks and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where in the world would they be that internet is that spotty that they can’t function? Such a lie. Internet access is vital to my husband’s job which doesn’t stop even on vacation. We have a MiFi device that works great everywhere. Grow up and get one or stop lying.
You’re correct! 💯% They. Are. Lying. Such a weak response to their rabid stans😖

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.