The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literaly just got done googling how far away the Targets and Walmart are(both within 20 min of GF). Plus they bleeping live near the damn hotel. Go the duck home if you care that much. I also checked Amazon, one day shipping available. Jesus duck, they are worthless.

eta, I've never had spotty internet on property. Disney wi-fi can be crap but I always turn that off and have no problems.
what gets me is they have gone home for swim diapers and items for dinner when they actually cooked but won’t go home for an item for their JOB

Reactions: 21
Ok, I missed this too, I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Were they for sure slated to have reno done this last week or so?
Are we talking about that outside area stuff with the birdcage and whatnot?
The permit was previously filed according to someone here who looked it up, and they said in one of their last home vlogs it was starting soon. So that was my guess, that they had to rush out earlier than usual. Normally they show up late for everything, can't be in the parks early or show up early to anything, and this day they went to GF for pin trading and were looking for breakfast before that... just because? And Tim had the weird dry hair like he had to rush to get ready. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why to they continually refuse to let J$ feed himself??? If he's going to school in the fall, the teachers WILL NOT feed him! He should have been feeding himself when he was starting finger foods when he was a baby! This ticks me off to no end.
I see young children all the time, even a little younger than J$, in restaurants handling utensils quite well, feeding themselves happily without problems. And their parents are enjoying their own meals without hovering.
---
I agree, they do not stick with school for Buddy. They might start him, but they will pull him out. They aren’t going to get up early, get him dressed properly, prep his lunch and snacks. Drop off on time. Pickup on time. Then deal with all of the little requests where they ask you to bring something in for a special day. Communicate with teachers.

They will become homeschoolers so they can keep their lazy lifestyle. Probably hire someone to sit with him while he does online school.

(All homeschoolers are not lazy just the Trackers)
The other problem I foresee is they won’t be amenable to criticism- and believe me, they’ll be told plenty that needs to be worked on by THEM…AT HOME!

Reactions: 18
I’m loving J$ trading away the pins that Tim and Jenn don’t want to give away. Another saboteur.
She about threw a fit when he wanted to trade hers and kept asking for her pins lol 😂 I caught her voice change and told my husband she was selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She about threw a fit when he wanted to trade hers and kept asking for her pins lol 😂 I caught her voice change and told my husband she was selfish.
I was happy the kid kept trying to trade hers he knew it bothered her and I am here for him giving her hell. Honestly, while OG Buddy probably would annoy the hell out of me in real life, he acts the way he does because of the duck heads that are his parents. I hate saying this-because I don't think she did a good job-but I think he has regressed some since Lyn left and it's not just from having a new sibling. I do think he had a decent relationship Lynn probably because she was the only adult who talked to him on a regular basis without the camera in their face. Even Dim who at least shows him enough attention to take care of his basic needs, mocks him endlessly. And the kid's getting to the age where he understands things more, the it doesn't compute remark from today is going to cause more damage than that idiot knows. But hey OG Buddy if you pay attention in school (if you get to go) you'll probably be a better wordsmith than your father by the time you reach the second grade.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I literaly just got done googling how far away the Targets and Walmart are(both within 20 min of GF). Plus they bleeping live near the damn hotel. Go the duck home if you care that much. I also checked Amazon, one day shipping available. Jesus duck, they are worthless.

eta, I've never had spotty internet on property. Disney wi-fi can be crap but I always turn that off and have no problems.
They are infuriating, and I'm not sure they are aware of how utterly stupid they appear. It would be different if they had just flown in from Ohio and took a taxi to the Grand Floridian. But they live in Orlando and have a car. They live in a house minutes away from the hotel. And they are a Travel Channel. Those kids looked miserable.

Reactions: 15
I was happy the kid kept trying to trade hers he knew it bothered her and I am here for him giving her hell. Honestly, while OG Buddy probably would annoy the hell out of me in real life, he acts the way he does because of the duck heads that are his parents. I hate saying this-because I don't think she did a good job-but I think he has regressed some since Lyn left and it's not just from having a new sibling. I do think he had a decent relationship Lynn probably because she was the only adult who talked to him on a regular basis without the camera in their face. Even Dim who at least shows him enough attention to take care of his basic needs, mocks him endlessly. And the kid's getting to the age where he understands things more, the it doesn't compute remark from today is going to cause more damage than that idiot knows. But hey OG Buddy if you pay attention in school (if you get to go) you'll probably be a better wordsmith than your father by the time you reach the second grade.
I think he’s regressed as well. I know we’ve talked about his blank stare and possible spectrum diagnosis but you can see it more and more I believe. Not so much the hand motions but just him zoning out. I hate to say it too but there’s something wrong with him as in he can’t take everything in all at once. He seems overstimulated at times to me. Unless if this is just a product of him watching TV when they’re home. It’s totally obvious the trackers don’t work with him that much. They do it on camera if they read our comments here or if one of their Stan’s mentions it. It’s so sad. My two year old great niece talks better than him and has begun to write her name a bit! She’s super smart. Knows the alphabet, colors, numbers, shapes, etc. She loves to read too. She sings clearly and knows some sign language. My niece and mom have worked with her since she was a baby and the difference is so astounding to me.

Reactions: 9
I caved and watched because I needed to see J trading all Jenn's favorite pins, and I loved it. 🤣 I was so mad that the one cast member told J to let "mommy" choose one she wanted to trade, let him trade away all her faves!!!

But did they NEED to tell us that O had a blowout?? I didn't even notice they'd changed his clothes, WHY do they have to give so much information about these kids?!

Holy tit Jenn, this image of your camel toe , I do not want to see! It’s literally burning my retinas. What is with you Trackers and your tight shorts?🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Attractions Magazine already has a video out about Jollywood Studios. Tim, in his ridiculous Riddler Xmas suit, makes a brief cameo in the audience. I assume this was some sort of media event. Do you think he was actually invited or maybe a guest of Attractions Magazine again??
He seems to leech onto anybody he can.

I assume it will actually be closer to Christmas before Jen gets their version of the video up.

IMG_1490.jpeg

Can he not see how much of a douchey asshat he is in that thing? I guess if the suit fits…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You know they argued some more after Tim had Jenn grab her pins too. Her tone completely changed when she grabbed her lanyard that she was trying to keep out of sight on the stroller. The whole time I'm just saying tell him NO let's trade a different one ffs.

I've been gone for a year and just recently started lurking again. Who is Mike? Was that the guy that rode the roller coaster at Sea World with Tim? I'm out of the loop lol

And lastly, I noticed in a recent home vlog also that J was still being fed like a baby. 😳 how can they think that is normal?

Reactions: 11
It literally would have taken two mins to go into a shop an grab a cheap sale pack of pins an just let the kid have them

Why tf do they need to make everything so complicated

Reactions: 27
He wanted her lanyard at one point and she laughed a little miffed and said, “He’s getting attached to his pins.” WHILE SHE WAS TRYING TO AVOID GIVING HIM HERS.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2023-06-16 8.24.45 AM.png

One of the best parts of this vid was them filming Oliver, him spitting up on camera, and then Tim saying they need to stay at the Contemporary to play at the Splash Pad. Jenn corrects him that they've stayed there before and he had played there, she'll link the video below. Travel experts and loving married couple!

• Wow
  • Sad
D69055DD-9FDD-4CAB-9DE3-A32B1A775C4F.jpeg

Further proof that they don’t trust OG Buddy with BB. Must be kept separate at all times, even when filming an outro and OG has to awkwardly lean around Dim to answer the blob’s inane questions. A better angle would have been to put Jennblob on Dims right hand side if he’s holding the camera in his left hand, but we can’t have those two miracle props coming into contact, can we? Ffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This picture looks so sad and miserable for all of them. What a horrible life to have a camera permanently attached to one hand and the other hand keeping J$ away from Ollie. Tim has his eyes set on J$ for any movement towards Prop#2. These kids have no chance with these two garbage parents #homemovies #getsnippedTim

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This picture looks so sad and miserable for all of them. What a horrible life to have a camera permanently attached to one hand and the other hand keeping J$ away from Ollie. Tim has his eyes set on J$ for any movement towards Prop#2. These kids have no chance with these two garbage parents #homemovies #getsnippedTim
It just seemed so weird and unnatural. We only have one child, but our instinct in photos, videos, etc is to have the little one in the middle and a parent either side. It looks to me as though they wanted to put as much space between their kids as possible, which is just bleeping sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.