The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just have to share! Just booked a long weekend trip in September and my very 1st Halloween Party. Beyond excited. Found a great deal on David’s DVC Rental. The girls I’m going with had already booked at Beach Club for someone’s bday and then asked our hockey mom group to come too. This will be my 1st trip to Disney without kids…but they’ll be with dad, while he may have to call one of the grandmas, we won’t be hiring a nanny. Flight is bought, tickets are bought and park reservations are made. Only thing I’m waiting on is David’s to confirm the room. Jenn could never do all of this. She probably can’t log into the Disney website let alone book everything all by herself. Eek…now I need a costume idea 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🤡 alert...

Mike has a blog up on the website that he wrote about their trip to MK with baby O. It is laughable. In it, he writes that Baby Oliver was "beyond excited" for his first visit. 🥴 Jenn "couldn't wait" to ride Tron. They had a "scrumptious breakfast" (those greasy breakfast sandwiches wrapped in paper). It is written like they had the most unbelievably magical time, everything was amazing and special, so many memories made, yada yada. 🤣🤣

Also, this was included:

"We even discovered some fantastic Disney merchandise, including an adorable Pride Stitch holding a rainbow, with proceeds supporting LGBTQ+ charities."

Damage control, anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am so confused on why they even have kids.
To be fair I do ask this question myself when it comes to so many parents. 😅

🤡 alert...

Mike has a blog up on the website that he wrote about their trip to MK with baby O. It is laughable. In it, he writes that Baby Oliver was "beyond excited" for his first visit. 🥴 Jenn "couldn't wait" to ride Tron. They had a "scrumptious breakfast" (those greasy breakfast sandwiches wrapped in paper). It is written like they had the most unbelievably magical time, everything was amazing and special, so many memories made, yada yada. 🤣🤣

Also, this was included:

"We even discovered some fantastic Disney merchandise, including an adorable Pride Stitch holding a rainbow, with proceeds supporting LGBTQ+ charities."

Damage control, anyone?

Manservant Mike has discovered a thesaurus! This reads like when we were in 3rd grade and our teachers were teaching us new adjectives so we just stuck them each and everywhere even if it didn't quite fit nor match the subject tone or even make sense, but thought that made us good writers.

If that is "beyond excited" Big Baby after a "scrumptious" greasy breakfast, I wonder how much more disturbed and angry at the world he looks on a bad day.... 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, I’m not on Facebook, but I made this fan art myself and was wondering if someone could put it on the Tracker Facebook Fan page for me?
IMG_8572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Ok I need the full details on Mike.

I thought Mike was someone Tim just paid to go out with him once in a while. He’s writing a blog for them? Is he full time?

Reactions: 15
After watching that video, and I barely made it through, can anyone tell me why they aren’t uploading a video every day? They were at that place, what maybe 3 hours? 4 if they ate slowly. So between the two of them, they worked 4 hours that day AND had a babysitter (because that girl is not a nanny) to watch the kids. Then the next day, Jenn edited that 20 minute masterpiece? So let’s just be generous and say that also took 3-4 hours, although I’m sure it was much less. They aren’t even working part time hours between the two of them at this point! AND there is someone else there taking care of the children. Absolutely useless doesn’t even begin to describe these two losers .

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Manservant Mike has discovered a thesaurus! This reads like when we were in 3rd grade and our teachers were teaching us new adjectives so we just stuck them each and everywhere even if it didn't quite fit nor match the subject tone or even make sense, but thought that made us good writers.

If that is "beyond excited" Big Baby after a "scrumptious" greasy breakfast, I wonder how much more disturbed and angry at the world he looks on a bad day.... 🫠
Guarantee he used chatgpt to write this.
IMG_9085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 12.46.44 PM.png

Oh my god, I did a double take when I first saw this. It looks like he's nude, but then you realize he isn't, thank goodness---but is a/both testicle(s) being squeezed by that strap? Maybe he was giving himself a vasectomy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I highly doubt Big Baby is excited about anything except for the prospect of escaping once he can crawl. They think it's for the diaper dash but baby O knows the truth..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For those of you interested in Disney history, correspondence, original artwork, photos, character models, props, costumes, etc., Alan & Molly went to the Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA. which is hosting the Disney 100 Exhibit through August.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2224841

Oh my god, I did a double take when I first saw this. It looks like he's nude, but then you realize he isn't, thank goodness---but is a/both testicle(s) being squeezed by that strap? Maybe he was giving himself a vasectomy?
This shot disturbs me still. How does Jenn keep it in? I would not want my DH shown like this at all. I can only ask why?

Reactions: 19
And in getting yet another look at it, this now comes to mind too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

🤡 alert...

Also, this was included:

Damage control, anyone?

Mike talks like those Disney adults that scare people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jackson was also holding the babysitter's hand when Dim got off the go-carts.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 10.26.14 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2224841

So, he decided to pull of Dan Patrick and get neutered while on air? Way to go, Dim. Hope you question the miracle baby that comes up looking like Mike/Creepy Guy in Canada/Theme Park Dad .

What is their deal with mini-golf/arcade places this is like the third or fourth they went to. I'm guessing it's probably to appease Useless but she's not doing much there except stuffing her piehole. And that Philly cheesesteak look nasty as did the burgers really. But they had delicious fries, guyzzz

Also, been super busy at work and since then a new thread has started with almost ten pages at that. Unlike Jen I've actually done work that involves more than shifting through footage, eating Raisin Brand, and watching VPR.

Tim Tracker 134: And Now It's Time To Get Neutered At the Mini Golf Place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.