The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake enthusiasm is so awful. Tim saying “Ooh! This looks amazing!” over a bar food menu at a bowling alley. I mean, really?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Did we need to know that green means go and red means stop or slow down? I agree. That cheese steak and the pizza looks pretty bad. It looked like microwaveable pizza and steak umms.

I do find it funny that Jenn even dogged Tim in this vlog about his love for burgers. In this case, I would not expect this place to have caviar. I'd actually not dog Tim out in this case for having a burger. What else is he going to get? Other than pizza or cheese steak? Maybe a chicken sandwich or a hut dog.

Part of the problem is that they cannot film at most places that are age appropriate for J$. The library, children's museums, parks, even the Crayola place, they all have little kids running around and I think it would take 2.5 seconds for a parent to rip that ginormous camera out of Tim's hand and smash it to bits filming little kids. And we all know their mantra--if they can't film it, they won't do it.

Hell, I have no kids and I want to go to the crayon place and even some of the kids museums I've seen vloggers go to look fun even for child free kids or have enough to do for the adults who bring their kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews and foster kids.

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Did we need to know that green means go and red means stop or slow down? I agree. That cheese steak and the pizza looks pretty bad. It looked like microwaveable pizza and steak umms.

I do find it funny that Jenn even dogged Tim in this vlog about his love for burgers. In this case, I would not expect this place to have caviar. I'd actually not dog Tim out in this case for having a burger. What else is he going to get? Other than pizza or cheese steak? Maybe a chicken sandwich or a hut dog.

Hell, I have no kids and I want to go to the crayon place and even some of the kids museums I've seen vloggers go to look fun even for child free kids or have enough to do for the adults who bring their kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews and foster kids.
We've been to the Crayola in Pennsylvania and it really is a lot of fun. J$ would absolutely love it, but instead, let's just buy him science experiment kits that aren't safe for 3 year olds, because we can film that crap.

There's a children's museum in St Pete called Great Explorations. They have a kid sized Publix. All little empty boxes of grocery items, fake produce, fake bakery items. There are baskets and cash registers. They also have a Pizza Place where they have all these little felt topping and kids can play ordering and making fake pizzas. My kids still talk about that place. This is what core memories are, Jenn. These are the kind of places you need to take your kids to. We've been to Orlando Science Center and it's great, but it's really for older kids. Take your kids to age appropriate places and let them just have fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, that place is far from them. I still think they got paid to go and film.

(I’m just trying to make it make sense lol)

Reactions: 11
This is no big deal, this is their job. I went to almost the same exhibit in Memphis while I was on travel there last year. Didn’t need to vlog it, but took a boat ton of pics. Some posted below.Now for the big question, we’re Molly & Alan #hosted?? 😝
#homemovies
I don’t think they were. They mentioned that they stopped on the way to a friends wedding in Rhode Island or somewhere.

Reactions: 8

I doubt they got any money they likely just got the food and activities for free. Trackers subscriber and total view count make them attractive to places like this I assume. And really what did the place spend to host them? $50 worth of food tops? Talking about their cost not the menu prices. Could be closer to $25. $25 to get a video that could get 100k+ views. It likely won't. Lol

Reactions: 10

I'm guessing that when Tim went with Adam to that last carnival, he noticed the place and either walked in and asked to come back for a comped visit or reached out to them later. There is no way that Elev8 reached out to Tim and said--omg you have to come out here and visit us!!!!

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing that when Tim went with Adam to that last carnival, he noticed the place and either walked in and asked to come back for a comped visit or reached out to them later. There is no way that Elev8 reached out to Tim and said--omg you have to come out here and visit us!!!!
Bingo! I can't see any reputable business reaching out to these morons. Even when they were in Disney's good graces, I guarantee Tim was ALWAYS blowing up his rep's phone. He for sure flashed his YT sub count and asked this place for a comped experience.

Reactions: 11
Every time they show Big Baby he is in that baby carrier strapped to one of them. How does he sleep at night?? Where does he sleep? If he hates the car seat and stroller, how does he sleep on his back all night long in the bassinet? Do they take turns with the carrier at night, pacing the house? Do they pay the nanny to sit in the corner and hold him all night? Maybe they addressed this but I don’t watch. I just know it’s a recipe for disaster to hold a baby all day and night. But then again, they still carry their 3y old around like a baby.

Reactions: 14
This is no big deal, this is their job. I went to almost the same exhibit in Memphis while I was on travel there last year. Didn’t need to vlog it, but took a boat ton of pics. Some posted below.Now for the big question, we’re Molly & Alan #hosted?? 😝
#homemovies
I posted this cause I found the content interesting and thought others might enjoy it also.
Plain and simple.
Not because it was Alan & Molly.
They were on their way to a friend’s wedding. Unlike Tim, Molly does her research and found this exhibit was along the route they were going. So, no, I don’t believe they were hosted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I doubt they got any money they likely just got the food and activities for free. Trackers subscriber and total view count make them attractive to places like this I assume. And really what did the place spend to host them? $50 worth of food tops? Talking about their cost not the menu prices. Could be closer to $25. $25 to get a video that could get 100k+ views. It likely won't. Lol
I think they got paid. Just my opinion. Even the Trackers aren’t desperate enough to drag the whole entourage that far, up to something like that, for a free hamburger. They can just go to Target and get the same views anyway.

From the place’s perspective, it wouldn’t be the worst way to spend a couple thousand in marketing money.

Reactions: 7
Yep. They used to do that. Except what's the difference now? Two kids.

I guess two kids are too much to take around Florida state parks, hiking trails, scenic spots, historical spots of interest, museums, local non-theme park attractions (that aren't the OSC), etc. :rolleyes: Gee, I wonder how Tim's mom used to do it with FOUR little kids running around?

Buddy and Oliver seem to be restricted to going to Target, library dates with the summer babysitter, drive-thru coffee runs, and #hosted ball-squishing, mangina-focused expeditions with their "parents."
It started way before the kids came along.
It was the actual #hostings to DL, DCL & Aulani that started the channel pivot.
I want to say 2017 or 2018.

Every time they show Big Baby he is in that baby carrier strapped to one of them. How does he sleep at night?? Where does he sleep? If he hates the car seat and stroller, how does he sleep on his back all night long in the bassinet? Do they take turns with the carrier at night, pacing the house? Do they pay the nanny to sit in the corner and hold him all night? Maybe they addressed this but I don’t watch. I just know it’s a recipe for disaster to hold a baby all day and night. But then again, they still carry their 3y old around like a baby.
They did mention in the last home vlog that he wants to be held all the time and that’s why they can only put out videos every other day. Of course he wants to be held all the time when he is being carried non stop. 🙄
---
I think they got paid. Just my opinion. Even the Trackers aren’t desperate enough to drag the whole entourage that far, up to something like that, for a free hamburger. They can just go to Target and get the same views anyway.

From the place’s perspective, it wouldn’t be the worst way to spend a couple thousand in marketing money.
I do think they are 100% desperate enough to drag the whole family and the nanny for a free hamburger. If they were actually paid, they would have to disclose that, wouldn’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

No. They just went for the food and activities.

If things were like someone said that Tim approached the company while on an outing with Adam. I don’t believe that the entire family, plus Nanny, was invited. Probably just Tim.
So Tim is a real prick to take advantage of the invite!

I also don’t believe that Jaxy did anything age appropriate and fun for him. After all, “if they don’t film it and show it, it never happened!”
So the Slacker brand.
---
They did mention in the last home vlog that he wants to be held all the time and that’s why they can only put out videos every other day. Of course he wants to be held all the time when he is being carried non stop. 🙄
---

I do think they are 100% desperate enough to drag the whole family and the nanny for a free hamburger. If they were actually paid, they would have to disclose that, wouldn’t they?
YES and yes.

Someone in the last thread had mentioned that they were nervous when J was around O. Did anyone notice in the video around 13:38 when she told J to give O “a very gentle kiss, very gentle alright?” that there was a hard cut after that.
That might have been me. I said I was afraid of an "Of Mice And Men" incident, lmao.
It's true! Shame on them for teaching Jackson that Oliver is a new toy and not a new person. Jfc

Ok not to harp on this lol but I’m sticking with my opinion that they got paid. But maybe it was just for hamburgers. If they drove that far just for hamburgers with that entourage, they are stupider than even I thought.

• Haha
Ok not to harp on this lol but I’m sticking with my opinion that they got paid. But maybe it was just for hamburgers. If they drove that far just for hamburgers with that entourage, they are stupider than even I thought.
Yep. Stupid & DESPERATE!

Tim: to get out of the chaos of Ft. Pampers where he bears the brunt of the child care.

More importantly the channel needs content!
Anything will do.
Tell me you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, without telling me you are doing so! 🤦🏻‍♀️

DJ: FOMO to the extreme

Last edited:
  • Haha
They most likely combined it with a trip to the "no longer open" PO Box, that's up that way.

I'm wondering if Jenn smashed her fat ass in between the car seats in the back of the Tesla and Teenage Summer Nanny sat up front with Tim or did they have her meet them there. If Summer Nanny was in the car with them, that could also be why they didn't vlog from the car. Also, it would have been super awkward and she will probably be heading out the door soon.

Reactions: 16
I posted this cause I found the content interesting and thought others might enjoy it also.
Plain and simple.
Not because it was Alan & Molly.
They were on their way to a friend’s wedding. Unlike Tim, Molly does her research and found this exhibit was along the route they were going. So, no, I don’t believe they were hosted.
Holy cow, not calling you out or anything. Love my Tattle peeps. I just see so many posts about Mr. MeatSweats, SE, or some other Disney Vlogger that “we need to check out” because they are fresh or whatever. I have zero love for any of these grifters nowadays. Most tend to ruin the experience of these events with their talking, recording, digital panhandling, etc. that I can’t stand any of them anymore.
It is nice to know that Molly did her due diligence for the wedding trip to find this to showcase. I was able to find out about the Memphis exhibit when I landed and saw a billboard for the event.
#homemovies

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.