The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They most likely combined it with a trip to the "no longer open" PO Box, that's up that way.

I'm wondering if Jenn smashed her fat ass in between the car seats in the back of the Tesla and Teenage Summer Nanny sat up front with Tim or did they have her meet them there. If Summer Nanny was in the car with them, that could also be why they didn't vlog from the car. Also, it would have been super awkward and she will probably be heading out the door soon.
Omg, that is true. They wedged 5 people into that car didn't they? 😂😂 I am sure the nanny wedged in between the car seats, or they were paying mileage for the nanny also.

I can't understand doing this vlog and paying a nanny to be there for a free hamburger and cheesesteak. Good Lord.

Reactions: 17
Ok not to harp on this lol but I’m sticking with my opinion that they got paid. But maybe it was just for hamburgers. If they drove that far just for hamburgers with that entourage, they are stupider than even I thought.
Also, and we already know Jenn doesn't do any of this right, I think if they received a stipend for their review they would have had to use the word "Paid Promotion" somewhere. Ordinary Adventures does this well...the labeling aspect and the grifting.

Reactions: 13
It started way before the kids came along.
It was the actual #hostings to DL, DCL & Aulani that started the channel pivot.
I want to say 2017 or 2018.
Oh yeah, totally.

I was just responding to @Snippysnips about them doing things outside of the Disney bubble and they used to feature all kinds of different places.

I'll even acknowledge that they (well, Tim cuz I / we never cared for Jenn) actually showed DH and me some places that we even didn't know about in our area (like Amazing Animals, as an example).

I remember Mote Marine in Sarasota was the first vlog we watched. We've been there a couple times and it's awesome. Why don't they take the kids there for a nice daytrip? They can couple that with Marie Selby and the friggin awesome children's rainforest garden.

J. would love it. 😑

Reactions: 12
Every time they show Big Baby he is in that baby carrier strapped to one of them. How does he sleep at night?? Where does he sleep? If he hates the car seat and stroller, how does he sleep on his back all night long in the bassinet? Do they take turns with the carrier at night, pacing the house? Do they pay the nanny to sit in the corner and hold him all night? Maybe they addressed this but I don’t watch. I just know it’s a recipe for disaster to hold a baby all day and night. But then again, they still carry their 3y old around like a baby.
Along these same lines, it’s interesting to me that they have not once used Oliver’s nap schedule as an excuse to leave or cut things short. Why were they so crazy about Jackpot’s nap schedule but don’t seem to give an eff about Oliver’s schedule?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember Mote Marine in Sarasota was the first vlog we watched. We've been there a couple times and it's awesome. Why don't they take the kids there for a nice daytrip? They can couple that with Marie Selby and the friggin awesome children's rainforest garden.

J. would love it. 😑
Hopefully they discover the new little Mote Marine location out on AMI. It's on the pier, it's free and has a touch tank and does a great job explaining the aquatic life in local waters. J$ would really love it.

For anyone else familiar with Mote, they are also in the process of building a 100,000+ sq ft new facility, right off the interstate that will be a huge attraction for marine science education. It should be open Fall 2024. It's coming along nicely.

Mote rocks. They do some amazing work there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if Jenn smashed her fat ass in between the car seats in the back of the Tesla and Teenage Summer Nanny sat up front with Tim or did they have her meet them there. If Summer Nanny was in the car with them, that could also be why they didn't vlog from the car. Also, it would have been super awkward and she will probably be heading out the door soon.
They probably had Summer Nanny drive separate with J$ in her car, so they wouldn't have to risk him hurting $liver in the back seat.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched the new video. Dim, I’m down on my knees! I’m begging you! BEGGING YOU!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either go up a few sizes on your shorts and/or at least make sure they’re not flesh colored! Hell, I’d rather you wear Ginn’s flesh colored biker shorts, they may be form fitting for her, but you’ll probably need a belt or suspenders.
View attachment 2224938
Tim, please wear a pair of those shorts you make The Unhinged One wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They probably had Summer Nanny drive separate with J$ in her car, so they wouldn't have to risk him hurting $liver in the back seat.
I think you’re right because there was no sign of Jackson or the nanny in the intro they recorded in the parking lot. I thought Jackson wasn’t with them at all until Tim mentioned on the ropes course that Jackson was right below him,

Reactions: 17
Tim should have gone to that himself. I guess Jenn had FOMO

Reactions: 14
I just realized our WDW vacation will be starting the same time as Food & Wine kicks off. I'll take pictures of as many vloggers in the wild as I can and report back early August. Bonus if I get to see the Bojos stuffing food in their faces at EPCOT
I created a BINGO card for you, @Cocobean9!

BINGO.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is actually pathetic and hilarious all at the same time. I think it's time to throw in the towel, Trackers.

Tim's comment re: axe throwing.

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 1.31.38 PM.png

Then, there's this stan comment:
Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 1.28.35 PM.png

And sure enough, the man who keeps getting invited out to ICON park to show everything and anything there has absolutely no idea there is the same axe throwing right on I-drive. His besties from Attractions Magazine wrote about it back in November. It's been open since November. It's June. Let that sink in theme park experts.

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 1.30.43 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They did mention in the last home vlog that he wants to be held all the time and that’s why they can only put out videos every other day. Of course he wants to be held all the time when he is being carried non stop. 🙄
Wouldn't you want to be held at all times if the alternative is being left on a changing table

The Tim Tracker 134: Anything they can do everyone else can do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is actually pathetic and hilarious all at the same time. I think it's time to throw in the towel, Trackers.

Tim's comment re: axe throwing.

View attachment 2226501
Then, there's this stan comment:
View attachment 2226500

And sure enough, the man who keeps getting invited out to ICON park to show everything and anything there has absolutely no idea there is the same axe throwing right on I-drive. His besties from Attractions Magazine wrote about it back in November. It's been open since November. It's June. Let that sink in theme park experts.

View attachment 2226505
Wow he is absolutely abysmal at doing his job. I knew about this place opening, but had assumed Dim would have talked about it in one of the many #hosted Icon trips.

Cue his calling this new place to get a #hosted invite now that he knows about it from Tattle. Way to go you Travel Channel information power couple. 🤢🤣
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still baffles me that Tim can't go out daily (3-4 hours) and film what he needs to film. Come home - J4D's can edit while he watches the boys, they can all have dinner together and relax after the boys are put to bed. Or if J4D's needs to finish the editing there is time. Especially if $liver is sleeping thru the night already. Seems simple enough yet these 2 make it sound like they are struggling to juggle so many pieces you guyzzzzzzz.
Oh and the most important piece to my puzzle - no nanny is required. J4D's - you can watch your own children - mother's and father's do this every day and have been doing this since the beginning of time. Not Rocket Science here but it can be done.

Reactions: 22
Re: the nanny.
I have some coworkers who have young children. They work in order to get away from their brats. If the slackers sent the props to daycare would there be much fuss? I imagine it’s common for parents to have buyers remorse 😂 that’s where nanny’s come in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re: the nanny.
I have some coworkers who have young children. They work in order to get away from their brats. If the slackers sent the props to daycare would there be much fuss? I imagine it’s common for parents to have buyers remorse 😂 that’s where nanny’s come in!
That's an interesting conundrum, isn't it?!

Tim and Jenn seemed keen on getting J. out of the house, and who knows if he'll actually go to that school. But eventually, he'll have to go somewhere (I don't think they'll homeschool)

So really, just how is she going to complain about how busy she is (to get all the fawning stan comments about how she's a "supermom") if she's got one kid in school and one kid being looked after by a babysitter/nanny?

It's almost like she needs what she perceives as the "chaos" (of two children in the same room at the same time?!) in order to sell the idea that she's just got too much on her plate, you guyyzzzz, and that she's sOooOOOoOooo overworked.

Reactions: 24
---

I do think they are 100% desperate enough to drag the whole family and the nanny for a free hamburger. If they were actually paid, they would have to disclose that, wouldn’t they?
I think you are supposed to, but am not sure how much YT cares or not if you do disclose it or not, I'd imagine it would be up to the place themselves to take it up with the trackers if they didn't disclose if they were paid/sponsored, but I could honestly see gin not bothering to put in the little extra bit of effort to say it was a paid/sponsored thing an dim not mentioning it an making people think they went because they wanted too

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.