The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the new video. Dim, I’m down on my knees! I’m begging you! BEGGING YOU!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either go up a few sizes on your shorts and/or at least make sure they’re not flesh colored! Hell, I’d rather you wear Ginn’s flesh colored biker shorts, they may be form fitting for her, but you’ll probably need a belt or suspenders.
AB9BC0F4-92F8-49ED-A945-CC43E98DFCFB.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
F5BC57C5-1280-4B2E-AB89-C1EB335D0100.jpeg

Just posted this on my IG. Wondering if the trackers know what hard work for a baby is like. We are struggling to help pay for our procedure and medications. We are about to go on a struck pb&j sandwich diet, cutting back on certain fun things and making our life miserable to be able to afford this baby and truly want the baby. This is what infertility is Jennifer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Can he not wear some pants for once? Like some sporty, lightweight pants that would be good for things like fake rock climbing and zip lines? Does he likes strapping himself into these things with his tight-ass shorts? I am surprised he didn't shout "whee!" on that zip line, but in a helium voice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can he not wear some pants for once? Like some sporty, lightweight pants that would be good for things like fake rock climbing and zip lines? Does he likes strapping himself into these things with his tight-ass shorts? I am surprised he didn't shout "whee!" on that zip line, but in a helium voice.
I'm sure he'd wear lady jeans that are simultaneously too tight and show off his ass crack :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Their new video is mildly infuriating, they were so overly excited for what is an average local arcade. They literally have unlimited access to Disney world, Universal and so many other amazing options most people don't get daily access to and they constantly look disinterested and like they are perpetually bored...whereas at this ridiculous arcade because they have clearly been paid to go they were acting like the food was gourmet and the entertainment top quality, no wonder the parks now barely work with them if they aren't going to be equal in their enthusiasm.

Reactions: 20
Their new video is mildly infuriating, they were so overly excited for what is an average local arcade. They literally have unlimited access to Disney world, Universal and so many other amazing options most people don't get daily access to and they constantly look disinterested and like they are perpetually bored...whereas at this ridiculous arcade because they have clearly been paid to go they were acting like the food was gourmet and the entertainment top quality, no wonder the parks now barely work with them if they aren't going to be equal in their enthusiasm.
I used to go to a place like that when I was a kid called Mountasia. To be fair though, we had to drive to the overside of Houston to get to Astroworld if we wanted to go to an actual themepark or Splashtown if we wanted to go to a waterpark, so it wasn't as readily available as driving form Lake Nona to Disney World. And those places weren't opened year round then too. Some of the my best childhood memories are riding golf carts at that place, getting soak from their bumper boats, and my uncle winning me this little seal. I'd hate thinking how those memories would've been corrupted if vlogging with assholes was a thing back then.

Reactions: 13
Please tell me I am not seeing what I think I’m seeing squished out to the left like Panic Pete…
It’s not. I see what it looks like in the still shot but in the video it’s just weird light and shadow. His pants legs are so tight nothing else could fit there anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not. I see what it looks like in the still shot but in the video it’s just weird light and shadow. His pants legs are so tight nothing else could fit there anyway
His shorts look like bike shorts and we didn't need to see his creamy white farmer's tan area. I really think these two believe they are smoking hot. 🤢🤢

Tim on his next hosted zip line adventure, man-bag and all:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Quasimodo Can we turn that photo of tight pants Timmy into a silhouette? Please?! 😂

Also I feel like he’s going to have bruised testicles. For real those pants and harness combined is legit going to give him an injury 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Quasimodo Can we turn that photo of tight pants Timmy into a silhouette? Please?! 😂

Also I feel like he’s going to have bruised testicles. For real those pants and harness combined is legit going to give him an injury 😂
You can’t bruise something that’s not there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I refuse to watch but can someone tell me if J actually got to do anything? Or just yet again get dragged round watching his dad have all the fun, I think I seen a picture of bowling so I hope he got to at least do that

Maybe it's me but I couldn't imagine going out to places with my neice that she couldn't join in 100% I honestly think she would get upset if all she could do was stand an watch because everywhere we have went with her she can be involved in it, there's obviously been times that I've done some things with my bro an his partner that she can't but then my folks will take her out for the day to something she can do

Since they have a "nanny" then maybe if J is just going to be dragged about the "nanny" could stay at home an just play with him, you know do the job a NANNY is supposed to do, or is it just another pack mule they have paid with the promise of having fun in the parks

Reactions: 19

While I like my coworkers, team lead and boss. I like my job (compared to other jobs I've had, this job is great). Do I get excited about going to work? No. Do I dread going to work? No. Are there days I don't want to go to work as I am not feeling it? Yes. I think people are generally some sort of combo of what I just mentioned. I have met people who love their job and I am very happy they really like or love their jobs.

The days myself or my coworkers aren't feeling it. We can usually tell. But we try to fake it and the more ballsy ones will say they are not with it today. But they get their work done. TIm and Jenn have the luxury of if are not feeling something. They don't have to put a vlog that day or redo it to make it look like the best day ever just by editing. I wish I could edit my work day to make it look like the best day ever. Esp. on the days were tit is not working for me or I can call it in like TTT or ATW do. If I put out tit work day after day. My boss will say something. Well........... TTT bosses will say something, by not viewing..............

Reactions: 9
They are probably burned out with the parks which tbh I don't blame them, it would eventually feel like a chore if you were in them every single day, so going someplace new will feel more like fun because it's something different

Am not defending them because I completely blame them for doing that to themselves

They choose to follow Disney/universal an locked themselves into being all about Disney an universal an attracted the stans that are ONLY interested in the parks

Had they kept up with being a channel that focused on Orlando itself rather than just the parks then they wouldn't have got the Disney/universal stans that witch at them that they aren't covering the parks enough so have to practically live in them to please them or they won't watch

Am sure there's more than enough in Orlando to be able to cover without feeling the dread of going somewhere, they could have covered the parks, walking trails, hiking trails, amusements, attractions, shopping, the many different restaurants, free things you can do with kids an also done little things like "top 5/10 things you can do while on holiday" etc (I actually watch quite a lot of those top things to do/see while on holiday)

They have a TON of things they could do an cover but it all comes down to pure laziness, not wanting to go unless hosted and having no interest in actually working for the channel, an this filming every second of every day is ridiculous as well, they could film Monday/Wednesday/Friday an have vlogs out on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday an that would give them the full Sunday off an also give them the nights off, 3 good quality vlogs are going to bring in a ton more viewers than 7 crappy home vlogs of her eating cereal, besides half the time she never uploads anyway so why not just go to 3 vlogs per week

Reactions: 12
I refuse to watch but can someone tell me if J actually got to do anything? Or just yet again get dragged round watching his dad have all the fun, I think I seen a picture of bowling so I hope he got to at least do that

Maybe it's me but I couldn't imagine going out to places with my neice that she couldn't join in 100% I honestly think she would get upset if all she could do was stand an watch because everywhere we have went with her she can be involved in it, there's obviously been times that I've done some things with my bro an his partner that she can't but then my folks will take her out for the day to something she can do

Since they have a "nanny" then maybe if J is just going to be dragged about the "nanny" could stay at home an just play with him, you know do the job a NANNY is supposed to do, or is it just another pack mule they have paid with the promise of having fun in the parks
They showed J$ bowling. Well, they showed him pushing one or two balls down the little kid bowling ramp. I believe that is the only time we see J$ on camera doing an activity. I skipped through most of it, but did not see him doing the mini golf, which is supposedly his other favorite thing. Tim mentions that J$ loved the arcade and was able to pick out prizes with his points. We see none of that. I hope J$ did all the stuff he could do with Nanny de Jour off camera.

For the most part, places like that do not have a lot for little kids to do. To do axe throwing, ropes courses and go carts, you usually have to be a certain age, along with a certain height. The axe throwing places by us are all 16+, Ropes courses are usually something like 6 or 8 years old at minimum, along with a minimum height. Same for go carts. If I was doing laser tag and there was a 3 year old in there, it would annoy me. I don't know that he did it, that's just my 2 cents worth. For a kid like J$ who isn't told no, it must have been tough for him to watch Tim do all that stuff when he wasn't old enough to do a lot of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.