The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming up!
(courtesy of Theme Park Anorak)
B2FB63A4-E524-48AF-BC5C-F21AEEACA045.jpeg

MAJOR shout out to TPA and FRE for all the hard work they put into all the videos they make for our entertainment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly at this stage, I think so long as they make enough to scrap by with park tickets, eating out an the staycations/cruises/vacations etc then they won't give a FK about doing anything extra, so long as the #homemovies can generate enough to get them by then they will stick to doing the bare minimum they need

I highly doubt they have any savings or have put away money for the kids collage (even though they said it, I highly doubt J does have anything put by) if another medical emergency comes up then I could see them scrambling to try an get in some money from somewhere unless they have gotten Dim's parents to pay for Os medical stay an will use his parents again in future, because I doubt there's anything extra put by for that

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Re: Jackson’s AP

I defer to TL Tracker Thread Title #40
(Sept. 16, 2021)

“How do we know the trackers are lying?
Their lips are moving
!”

THIS is the Slacker brand and modus operandi!!

Reactions: 15
Honestly at this stage, I think so long as they make enough to scrap by with park tickets, eating out an the staycations/cruises/vacations etc then they won't give a FK about doing anything extra, so long as the #homemovies can generate enough to get them by then they will stick to doing the bare minimum they need

I highly doubt they have any savings or have put away money for the kids collage (even though they said it, I highly doubt J does have anything put by) if another medical emergency comes up then I could see them scrambling to try an get in some money from somewhere unless they have gotten Dim's parents to pay for Os medical stay an will use his parents again in future, because I doubt there's anything extra put by for that
Really nothing about Dim's parents screams they have money to me. If anything, I think you can file bankruptcy on just medical or agree to pay a very small monthly payment. As long as you pay on time they legally can't send you to collections? I think most hospitals end up writing off a large part of the bill as they have gotten what they could from insurance. Still a bill though. And they do have some pretty major looking home repairs and upkeep that won't be inexpensive to do as well.
Agree to whomever said that J$ doesn't have an AP. The Dim and buddy days would have been Disney-centric if so. (Jinx! @mjm9 )
I see them not getting hosted hardly at all (oh, except for concourse C at the airport! :ROFLMAO:) and just finding free/cheap things for Dimmy to wander around and do. It's already extremely obvious that they aren't splashing the cash around anymore. No more WBG weekly visits or big Mother's Day flexing. The well is drying up and they never thought it would. The checks coming in keep getting smaller and smaller and no boost from Big Baby like they thought. Took them too long to catch on, not sure they are believing the reality of their situation just yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Theme Park Expert Tim spent $100 for 3 extra hours in Epcot, and waited an hour plus of those 3 hours for a ride that has a free virtual queue or a $20 lightning lane every day of the year, where a typical wait for the virtual queue once called is about 45 minutes. 😂

I didn't like how he was saying this event was great, it was only $99 for passholders, $129/$139 is still a great deal, "free" water, "free" ice cream. No one goes to these events alone, very, very few people are just paying the $99. So a couple/family is looking at $200-$500 for this event. He doesn't point that out. This event is not worth it for a family of 4, especially at a park like Epcot, which you can ride every ride in the park on just about every regular day, even without Genie+. It would actually be more economical to get 1 night at a deluxe resort right now (really good prices) and do the extra magic hours for deluxe guests if you have a family.

Damn, I should start my own grift with real theme park advice. Maybe I could have my own Tattle thread too? 😂
we should have a tattlelife TTT podcast where we take turns correcting all their bullshit
---
Before anything like working a real job happens, they would likely start Patreon, Cameos, IG subscriptions, etc. Unfortunately, it would be easy money for them because of these same idiotic stans commenting on their vlogs who would give their last dollar each month to have exclusive home vlogs, a private live stream once per month, etc. Even if they had 2,000 rabid stans pay $10/month, it would be insane how much they could make doing very little. Freakin' BLAB has a Patreon where they skip weeks of live streams and provide very little content at all.

Probably the only thing stopping the Trackers is ignorance of technology, laziness, and thinking they are too good for it (for now).
I thing BLAB and others will eventually get hit with a fraud charge, Jim & Tammy Faye Baker style
---
Really nothing about Dim's parents screams they have money to me. If anything, I think you can file bankruptcy on just medical or agree to pay a very small monthly payment. As long as you pay on time they legally can't send you to collections? I think most hospitals end up writing off a large part of the bill as they have gotten what they could from insurance. Still a bill though. And they do have some pretty major looking home repairs and upkeep that won't be inexpensive to do as well.
Agree to whomever said that J$ doesn't have an AP. The Dim and buddy days would have been Disney-centric if so. (Jinx! @mjm9 )
I see them not getting hosted hardly at all (oh, except for concourse C at the airport! :ROFLMAO:) and just finding free/cheap things for Dimmy to wander around and do. It's already extremely obvious that they aren't splashing the cash around anymore. No more WBG weekly visits or big Mother's Day flexing. The well is drying up and they never thought it would. The checks coming in keep getting smaller and smaller and no boost from Big Baby like they thought. Took them too long to catch on, not sure they are believing the reality of their situation just yet.
I think J$ probably has a pixie pass at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree, I don't think dims parents are well off, but I could also see him emotionally manipulating his parents with taking out loans in their names to pay off things, or having them take out equity release, am not sure if thats a thing over in the US but over here it's quite popular for those that are retired to do so to have a better retirement fund or pay for care needs etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves have loans out an have gotten Dim's parents to take them out in the promise they will pay back monthly but they probably never do/will

Its clear money is no where near what it used to be for them, an the slow down in vacations is a clear sign as well, they use the baby as a excuse but reality I think it's more the money part because there's nothing stopping them doing all these numerous staycations they used to do with the baby, I think there's probably panic there that big baby isn't bringing in the views they thought he would

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only thing that ever made me think the parents had money was that they going on cruises regularly, but you can go on them pretty cheap if you do your research and don't stay in cuntciere. For awhile I thought maybe they had agreed to give them money if they had the boys, but after seeing everything posted around here I sort of doubt that. I do think at least one of those boys was a Bandaid baby for the relationship which is never a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Will they ever give up on YouTube? I picture TimBo getting a day job and vlogging on nights and weekends before they give it up. Even if their views continue to fall it is easy money for them. Jenn will never work again though she will just play the anxiety card.
She will become a SAHM who doesn’t drive, clean and makes 5 minute meals because she’s just so busy.

wait what does she do now?

• Haha
She will become a SAHM who doesn’t drive, clean and makes 5 minute meals because she’s just so busy.

wait what does she do now?
I could see her attempting to try to get disability with her anxiety and failing big time. As for Dim if he's lucky maybe he could weasel his way into getting a spot with one of the local networks as an entertainment reporter or something, but I sort of think his ship has sailed with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re totally fucked if YouTube ever dries up. They are old, out of shape, and lazy. They have no skills or education. I think they’d have to go live with a relative.

Reactions: 19
They’re totally fucked if YouTube ever dries up. They are old, out of shape, and lazy. They have no skills or education. I think they’d have to go live with a relative.
I'd be interested if they actually paid their property taxes this year. Or for that matter if a lien was put on Ft Pampers after they got those solar panels. I have a real difficult time imagining that they'd actually spend their money on decent insurance or any insurance for that matter-though I'm assuming they had some sort of coverage.

I could see her attempting to try to get disability with her anxiety and failing big time. As for Dim if he's lucky maybe he could weasel his way into getting a spot with one of the local networks as an entertainment reporter or something, but I sort of think his ship has sailed with that.
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to try that, but I doubt it's that easy to get put on it, over here it's incredibly hard to be put on anything an they look into your life, the fact shes going round parks laughing an joking tells me they won't take her seriously enough to even consider it, or if she did get put on it then her yt life would catch her out an they could do her for fraud

Reactions: 15
I could see her attempting to try to get disability with her anxiety and failing big time.
I'm sure the government will happily hand her money for her very serious self-diagnosis. Jenn, if you're reading here, make sure to also tell them you're depressed because of your infertility.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, they deny actual disable people all the time. I can just see them kicking her out the door and then some if she even tried. Though if they keep up with their bad diet and lifestyle they may actually qualify at some point. Ugh.

Last edited:
The only thing that ever made me think the parents had money was that they going on cruises regularly, but you can go on them pretty cheap if you do your research and don't stay in cuntciere. For awhile I thought maybe they had agreed to give them money if they had the boys, but after seeing everything posted around here I sort of doubt that. I do think at least one of those boys was a Bandaid baby for the relationship which is never a good thing.
You know how the clingy, abusive people in a relationship don't want their SO to have friends/family time? Just focused on them and then they won't be around people outside of the relationship pointing out the ugly truths about their relationship. No one to confirm what is unhealthy or back them up. They are clingy, possessive, facetiming/texting non-stop to see where they are, etc. That sounds EXACTLY like Gin in this relationship. She can't stand Dim being around his family. She openly talks crap about his mom. She is the typical possessive emotional abuser, IMHO.

She is mentally a very sick person and I wouldn't be surprised if she has jealousy issues of his relationships with his sons as they get older and more relatable to Dim.

Reactions: 20
Damn, I should start my own grift with real theme park advice. Maybe I could have my own Tattle thread too? 😂
If I had any actual motivation, I had the idea of starting a parody channel where I would go over-the-top in mimicking/mocking some of the most ridiculous vloggers and see how many people caught onto the joke. But I don't have the desire to be in front of a camera, walk around being in front of a camera, or editing videos, and I am not to the point where my own personal amusement would overtake that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know how the clingy, abusive people in a relationship don't want their SO to have friends/family time? Just focused on them and then they won't be around people outside of the relationship pointing out the ugly truths about their relationship. No one to confirm what is unhealthy or back them up. They are clingy, possessive, facetiming/texting non-stop to see where they are, etc. That sounds EXACTLY like Gin in this relationship. She can't stand Dim being around his family. She openly talks crap about his mom. She is the typical possessive emotional abuser, IMHO.

She is mentally a very sick person and I wouldn't be surprised if she has jealousy issues of his relationships with his sons as they get older and more relatable to Dim.
Ugh, probably. Honestly, she reminds me a lot of my late paternal grandmother. My dad was thankfully an only child, but she was pretty much a terrible person and fucked him up in a lot of ways. She resented him not being a girl-much like I believe a certain person resented Big Baby not being a girl. And made my mom's life hell when she married my dad since she was given less attention. I could see Jenn being similar if either those boys ever decided to get into a long term relationship and were still in contact with her-I really see one if not both of them being no contact with her as soon as they reach the age of 18. It will even be worse if something happens to Dim all her dependence is transferred over to one of her kids. With my grandmother her husband was thankfully alive until she passed, but it was clear they didn't like or really tolerate. He pretty much was like Dim in a lot of ways not very smart but thinks he's smart and designated himself as the provider. Really, both of them are just toxic. It's amazing my dad is not even more fucked up than he is-which is saying a lot because he has a lot of issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.