The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had any actual motivation, I had the idea of starting a parody channel where I would go over-the-top in mimicking/mocking some of the most ridiculous vloggers and see how many people caught onto the joke. But I don't have the desire to be in front of a camera, walk around being in front of a camera, or editing videos, and I am not to the point where my own personal amusement would overtake that.
We need South Park - Disney Parks edition. Trey Parker and Matt Stone take the piss out of everyone, even if you think your'e (park) royalty.

:coronation:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep, they deny actual disable people all the time. I can just see them kicking her out the door and then some if she even tried. Though if they keep up with their bad diet and lifestyle they may actually qualify at some point. Ugh.
Them: Do you have an official diagnosis and/or taking medication for this 'severe' anxiety?
Jenn: Well, doctor Google told me this this is what it is sooooo... *fake laughs*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Government: "Ma'am, it shows here you haven't even been to the doctor in 17 years..."
Ginn: "Oh ding dang, this chick with a fake PhD on Instagram DMing me doesn't count?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My $$ is on a Jenn_centric vlog coming up. She can't go too long without plastering her mug on a thumbnail. She needs that Stan adoration for her FOMO. It's sad. Or it will be BB first.....
I hate to do that to $liver bc it's not his fault but they do need the views and J$ just doesn't do that it anymore. They are pathetic humans.

Reactions: 23
We need South Park - Disney Parks edition. Trey Parker and Matt Stone take the piss out of everyone, even if you think your'e (park) royalty.

:coronation:;)
You could very easily twist the "My Waterpark" song to fit vloggers. Honestly, I'd like to see a return of Cartman Land episode where Jimmy Snacker and his wife Ginny end up invading and are scammed into spending all their money on useless Cartman Land cruises in cuntcierge and Cartmanland merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at my nephew's birthday party today, along with his brother and cousins, and they all couldn't get enough of the watermelon and canteloupe, that's what they gorged themselves on the most even though there was barbeque and chips with queso. And these were kids between 2-7. And my 2-year-old nephew fed himself with a fork (he doesn't like to be fed anyway - he's very 'no, I got this myself, thanks').

See Bojos?? It's seriously not that hard! It's SO easy to slice up some watermelon and have some handy as a snack for Buddy, especially after he's done splashing around in your pool... you know, if you ever actually used it and not just for desperate home vlog footage every few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was at my nephew's birthday party today, along with his brother and cousins, and they all couldn't get enough of the watermelon and canteloupe, that's what they gorged themselves on the most even though there was barbeque and chips with queso. And these were kids between 2-7. And my 2-year-old nephew fed himself with a fork (he doesn't like to be fed anyway - he's very 'no, I got this myself, thanks').

See Bojos?? It's seriously not that hard! It's SO easy to slice up some watermelon and have some handy as a snack for Buddy, especially after he's done splashing around in your pool... you know, if you ever actually used it and not just for desperate home vlog footage every few months.
Speaking of watermelon, I saw this on my instagram today and thought, J$ would love these. Watermelon fries! The ones I saw were served with some yogurt dipping sauce. I have a lettuce chopper that would cut these perfectly too. But you are absolutely right, Quasi, kids love fruit, especially summer fruits. The Trackers suck.

Those kids must really be giving them a hard time though. It's been a while since they've done a money grab live stream.

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 6.13.45 PM.png

Reactions: 23
They’re totally fucked if YouTube ever dries up. They are old, out of shape, and lazy. They have no skills or education. I think they’d have to go live with a relative.
One of their super close family members that they have a great relationship with right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of their super close family members that they have a great relationship with right?
I can see all of them telling them to go to hell in various degrees. More than likely I could see him potentially trying to guilt his parents into getting hired by his brother again, though I'm sure that in itself would be a fiasco because didn't the brother relocate to VA?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh, probably. Honestly, she reminds me a lot of my late paternal grandmother. My dad was thankfully an only child, but she was pretty much a terrible person and fucked him up in a lot of ways. She resented him not being a girl-much like I believe a certain person resented Big Baby not being a girl. And made my mom's life hell when she married my dad since she was given less attention. I could see Jenn being similar if either those boys ever decided to get into a long term relationship and were still in contact with her-I really see one if not both of them being no contact with her as soon as they reach the age of 18. It will even be worse if something happens to Dim all her dependence is transferred over to one of her kids. With my grandmother her husband was thankfully alive until she passed, but it was clear they didn't like or really tolerate. He pretty much was like Dim in a lot of ways not very smart but thinks he's smart and designated himself as the provider. Really, both of them are just toxic. It's amazing my dad is not even more fucked up than he is-which is saying a lot because he has a lot of issues.
I've seen the opposite too. I worked with a guy were he came from all boys and his mom wanted at least one girl (he had three brothers). He said when him and his brothers got married, she completely ignored him and his brothers as she finally got "girls." Kicker was all his kids were boys and for some reason she treated his boys a lot better than him and brothers. Odd situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Get ready for the Trackers on section 8 lol
Oh, they'd be waiting years for assistance for that. What would most likely happen I think is Jenn would likely leave him and the boys for someone else-probably some rich feeder. Dim would likely try to vlog as long as he could but eventually would have to take odd jobs. I could see him thinking he's too good to work for anyone and opening up his own subpar construction/landscaping business but failing to know anything about running a business he'll probably go belly up or get sued within the first year. He'd then probably try to sue Jenn for child support and at that point she'd care about getting custody of the miracles to avoid having to pay.

Reactions: 11
I don't get why Jenn doesn't use her YouTube channel she has one so why doesn't she use that channel as like a family vlog channel and let Tim use his YouTube channel for you know roller coasters and other things. But then again he isn't very accurate on the roller coaster construction. Also its not like Jenn will let him go out unless she is with him because she has major fear of missing out.

Reactions: 14
I've seen the opposite too. I worked with a guy were he came from all boys and his mom wanted at least one girl (he had three brothers). He said when him and his brothers got married, she completely ignored him and his brothers as she finally got "girls." Kicker was all his kids were boys and for some reason she treated his boys a lot better than him and brothers. Odd situation.
My grandmother got her wish since all my dad had was girls, but my sister and I still heard about how she wanted a daughter complete with the name she was going to give said child and there were toys there that we weren't allowed to touch because they were for the daughter that never came to being. We'd also go through bursts where it would be no contact despite the fact they lived literally a few houses down.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't get why Jenn doesn't use her YouTube channel she has one so why doesn't she use that channel as like a family vlog channel and let Tim use his YouTube channel for you know roller coasters and other things. But then again he isn't very accurate on the roller coaster construction. Also its not like Jenn will let him go out unless she is with him because she has major fear of missing out.
That would require Jenn to actually put effort into doing something, and she already does the bare minimum with their main channel. Everything is just an excuse to watch Bravo for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh, they'd be waiting years for assistance for that. What would most likely happen I think is Jenn would likely leave him and the boys for someone else-probably some rich feeder. Dim would likely try to vlog as long as he could but eventually would have to take odd jobs. I could see him thinking he's too good to work for anyone and opening up his own subpar construction/landscaping business but failing to know anything about running a business he'll probably go belly up or get sued within the first year. He'd then probably try to sue Jenn for child support and at that point she'd care about getting custody of the miracles to avoid having to pay.
i think Tim would have plenty of friends to rally around him and he would start doing eco tours with his amazing animals bro

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That would require Jenn to actually put effort into doing something, and she already does the bare minimum with their main channel. Everything is just an excuse to watch Bravo for her.
She can’t even do the bare minimum on her own channel. Remember Jenn Doesn’t Do tit??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever we talk about how much they are hurting for $$ they make some big show about a new expensive purchase or staycation/vacation, so expect that coming up soon. Aren't they in AMI this week?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.