The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember either, but they laughed about how they were stuck inside and bored..sooooo. The HHN first date was after the hookup, If I recall correctly.
I can’t remember what video(s) either, but I do remember talking about the hurricane and “that’s when they started dating” according to them. It would be something they filmed way before J$ or even being pregnant. At least one of the older q&a videos and maybe even a few other ones where they mentioned it. I want to say during the one hurricane when they were at one of the older houses and had a mattress in an interior hallway.

Reactions: 11
I love that he still had to wait an hour and 10 minutes for Ginn's ghost-mom's favorite ride which meant they were unable to make it to the Ratatouille ride before their haggard asses had to leave.

"we had some uh... "waters""
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 5.47.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is for real. Mike had 2 monster pieces so Tim had pork envy and asked for a 3rd piece pork. I'm assuming the piece without the sauce on it was the extra piece he scammed.
The lack of shame in this guy and his wife never fails to amaze. It's ridiculously childish to ask for another piece because you think your friend got more, but to then feel like it's okay to broadcast what you did to the world ... SMDH.

Also Tim, stop comparing the size of other men's meat to your own.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love that he still had to wait an hour and 10 minutes for Ginn's ghost-mom's favorite ride which meant they were unable to make it to the Ratatouille ride before their haggard asses had to leave.

"we had some uh... "waters""
View attachment 2215825
He looks awful and unhealthy. Sunken in eyes, missing eyebrows, the hair... oof. But the stans think he is the picture of health, fit as a fiddle.

And the bleeping waters.. you have 1,295 Corksicles, Tervis Tumblers, souvenir cuppies, Starbucks suppers. Jfc - just BRING ONE to the bleeping parks and fill it up anywhere (except the first aid cooler 🤣). 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t remember what video(s) either, but I do remember talking about the hurricane and “that’s when they started dating” according to them. It would be something they filmed way before J$ or even being pregnant. At least one of the older q&a videos and maybe even a few other ones where they mentioned it. I want to say during the one hurricane when they were at one of the older houses and had a mattress in an interior hallway.
I *do* remember the hurricane with the mattresses in the hallway at the house on Catalina in Sanford.

That was a storm that was affecting me equally about 20 mins. away and they blew everything waaaay out of proportion versus what was really happening. They (or Jenn?) also kept saying a tornado watch was worse than a warning. 🤦‍♀️

That may have been yet another example of when DH and I started to look at each other and wonder WTF(?!) as we continued watching them, and stupid melodramatic lies and tit like that kept cropping up.

Again, if that's also when they told everyone that they first got together during a hurricane, I must have totally blocked that awful thought of an image out of my head. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, for anyone who is interested, this was the vlog I remembered watching that had the info re: them meeting, the first date was Halloween (which is why they always talk about HHN being their first date), her referencing getting Armani in college, etc.

Starts at about 5:15 in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This reminded me of the Trackers, especially since Stassi was on Vanderpump Rules.

Stassi and her husband Beau talk about doing away with naps because that's how they do it in Spain.

I wonder if this will show up on Jenn's Instagram feed. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They look like they should be on an episode of Intervention in the thumbnail of that old vlog. Or a horror movie where they kill your puppies while fake laughing and saying yeah and raiding your fridge for hot dogs and Natty Light.

Also, she called Armani "it" in that vlog. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Your Personal Assistant Friend" is a BIG F***ing secret until you wanna steal his pork, I guess. Tim out here asking his employees if he can have some of their food, while when Jackson asks it's a big, "No, buddy this vanilla ice cream is spicy. Eat your Uncrustable."

Someone please tell Tim singing makes your children nap less. Maybe he will stop.

Big virtue signaling about the Pride Mural. Tim trying to desperately remind us that he no longer believes he can catch homosexuality.

And we've flaunted the AP about 50 times again.
Do you all think if they employ a personal assistant/nanny, they pay for their tickets to things like this, or do you think a requirement to work for Tim and his cult family is to be an Annual Passmember yourself?

Reactions: 19
So glad they are still media! Wait, they got invited to an airport terminal opening? Nevermid.
I'm kind of concerned about the 80k that would care about a new terminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't remember anything about being stuck inside because of a hurricane (maybe someone else does?).
This is what I remember:
You are right that her mom was sick and she needed somewhere to stay. Tim was an acquaintance from high school, so he offered her a place to crash, basically. Then over time while she stayed there, she started to like him and he didn't want her lmao. When a hurricane hit, they were locked in together like the last 2 of a species, on Noah's boat, during the great flood and Tim decided to give in to the desires of his most favorite hot dog.

Now they despise each other and got 2 sons to replace the dogs they once had 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lack of shame in this guy and his wife never fails to amaze. It's ridiculously childish to ask for another piece because you think your friend got more, but to then feel like it's okay to broadcast what you did to the world ... SMDH.

Also Tim, stop comparing the size of other men's meat to your own.
I wonder if the employees at Disney and Universal have a secret board where they can witch freely about the entitlement twins.

I *do* remember the hurricane with the mattresses in the hallway at the house on Catalina in Sanford.

That was a storm that was affecting me equally about 20 mins. away and they blew everything waaaay out of proportion versus what was really happening. They (or Jenn?) also kept saying a tornado watch was worse than a warning. 🤦‍♀️

That may have been yet another example of when DH and I started to look at each other and wonder WTF(?!) as we continued watching them, and stupid melodramatic lies and tit like that kept cropping up.

Again, if that's also when they told everyone that they first got together during a hurricane, I must have totally blocked that awful thought of an image out of my head. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, for anyone who is interested, this was the vlog I remembered watching that had the info re: them meeting, the first date was Halloween (which is why they always talk about HHN being their first date), her referencing getting Armani in college, etc.

Starts at about 5:15 in.

I could totally be wrong and they don’t even mention it, but that was the one that stuck out in my mind. But now that you mention it, I do remember her being wrong about the watch/warning. That drove me nuts. Yes, there aren’t tornado threats every day, but it’s the same terminology for general storms. Between the 2 of them, how would they not know which one is which?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This gave me flashbacks to that time Gin interviewed him on the channel. duck you, Quasi. 🥺
This reminded me of a Oct. 2020 FRE gem:

The Slackers are timeless.
They don’t evolve (grow up) as people and keep repeating the same behaviors, likes and dislikes.
You can tell by this video and all the TL thread titles.
  1. The Tim Tracker. (May 6, 2020)
  2. Now it’s time to charge the Tesla
  3. Now it’s time for Jack$on to feed himself
  4. Now it’s time for Jen to login as Ellen Smith
  5. Now it’s time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight
  6. Now it’s time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back
  7. Now it’s time to stop making Jenn the thumbnail
  8. Why did Jenn have to be in the shot?
  9. Now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex
  10. Now it’s time for Jenn to stay the f#$k home and be a mom!
  11. Two Aholes and a baby
  12. Now it’s time to see a therapist or drop the act!
  13. Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk
  14. Now it’s time to show us where the money really went
  15. Now it’s time for staycation #15
  16. Now it’s time to take out the trash… AKA Jenn
  17. Whale Tale: A Jenn Tracker story
  18. Magical mystery vaccination staycation tour
  19. And the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad wife!
  20. Stuffing our faces and our house with junk
  21. Ut Dis? Bad parenting and grifting 101
  22. Where is our home? We forgot
  23. Super sized Trackers at Portillo‘s in the sisterhood of Jenn’s widening pants
  24. All I ever wanted… Staycation had to get away
  25. I’ve got friends in no places
  26. Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!
  27. Where’s the beef? Around Timbo ‘s gut and Twitter
  28. Tell me lies. I mean feed me pies. Sweet little pies
  29. The suite life of Jenny two dinners and Timmy tight pants
  30. Money for nothing and the kid works free
  31. How to have your cake and… Hang on, where is the ducking cake?
  32. Deflated balloons and inflated egos
  33. Two dinners, four strollers and no media passes
  34. Hosted. Toasted and dumber than ever
  35. Unfinished vlog. Finished 4 dinners!
  36. Jenn go away, no one likes you!
  37. Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick
  38. They’re out of touch. They’re out of time
  39. The only thing bigger than our lies are our title threads
  40. How do we know the trackers are lying? Their lips are moving
  41. Gay isn’t contagious, but Covid is!
  42. Freelancer. Freeloader. Free Covid!
  43. It’s Jenn’s show, Tim is just living in it
  44. Cluttered rooms. Empty heads
  45. Don’t 💩 where you eat
  46. It’s called Google you daft cow!
  47. Hi my friend Jackson kid
  48. Two men and a baby and a do barely anything mom
  49. And the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad birthday
  50. That poor child!
  51. Mele Kaliki Go Home!!
  52. And now it’s time… To pay… For a new logo
  53. My massage oils bring all the flies to the yard
  54. Stranger danger? Wut Dis?
  55. Yeah
  56. An anthropological study of stupidity
  57. Kid? What kid?
  58. Mirror mirror on the wall. Jenn’s the one we like the least of all!
  59. Watch the Jenn show? I’d rather pull my teeth out!
  60. Have an oinktastic day!
  61. Lost 250 pounds in one day. Gained it back when I had to go home!
  62. The chronicles of hernia
  63. When the toaster shows J$ more warmth than Jenn
  64. Concierge - We’re better than you™️
  65. Is Gaya contagious?
  66. Did we mention we’re in concierge?
  67. Jenn you are a witch
  68. Jackson’s diaper and Jenn: Live and full of crap
  69. Trashy Tim Tracker. White trash people with money awkwardly doing stuff
  70. She has risen (after noon)
  71. LIVE from Ft. Pampers: It’s the Tim Tracker home vlog!
  72. Tattle has them rattled
  73. Gorging and hoarding on the high seas
  74. We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!
  75. The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!
  76. Tim and Jenn‘s emotional roller coaster
  77. Walking on egg shells and banana peels
  78. Won’t do anything unless they can film it - including paying taxes
  79. Still spending their loot on everything but fresh fruit
  80. The world is our metal toilet
  81. All in all it was a fantastic day to lose 2K followers
  82. Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake
  83. When views get too low they give Covid another go
  84. He sits on the throne…er commode of lies
  85. 2 guys, 16 wieners
  86. Loser, Boozer and Toddler Snoozer
  87. We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut!
  88. Jackson who?
  89. Is my areola showing, you guyyyzzz???
  90. I “WISH” Jenn would shut up!
  91. Jackson would have loved it!
  92. Their ship has sailed
  93. And now it’s time to steal some content
  94. Help Control the Prop Population, Have Your Tracker Spayed or Neutered
  95. We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule
  96. Run, Nanny Lean, Run!
  97. Jenn Slipped and It Wasn’t On a Banana Peel
  98. Great kob on the home gloogs !!
  99. I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them!
  100. We Should Have Used Plan B, Now We Hired Plan “Bea”!
  101. And now it’s time to pay the superchat
  102. We’re In the Grifted Program
  103. Hi Marie
  104. Enjoying “family time” that Jackson would have loved!
  105. 🎶 It’s My Party and I’ll Sh1t If I Want To 🎶
  106. Ginn is “NOT THE MAMA”
  107. No class in First Class
  108. Tiny Tim - A Griftmas Carol
  109. Naps in the afternoon and bankruptcy soon
  110. I just took a glucose test, turns out I’m 100% witch
  111. Driving Miss Lazy with Buddy von Napp
  112. Our snot so random giveaway
  113. 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz
  114. Well at Olive Garden…when you are there, you forget you have family!
  115. We tossed the wrong pig into the lake!
  116. Now it’s time to beg the cast members to let me on TRON
  117. Jenn Tracker ….We Salute Your Jorts!
  118. The enemy of my enemy is my fwend
  119. Waddle, Waddle, Toil (et) Trouble
  120. Infertile, yeah.. but I make big babies and I cannot lie!
  121. Thanks Disney, for inviting me to purchase an annual pass
  122. A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain
  123. You gotta keep ‘em separated
  124. We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog
  125. The Ostrich Ate My Baby!
  126. Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy
  127. Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged
  128. Not-so-Good Vibrations
  129. He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker
  130. Cheater, Cheater, Hot Dog Eater!
  131. They’ve always looked a little inbred to me
  132. The Dukes of Haggard

• Haha
Oh drivel posted on Saturday you know when most people are doing things, that's smart....also two minutes in and he's rambling on about the Pride Mirror. Over compensating much?

Ugh can you imagine the drivel that Sister Wife Mike had to hear about:
  • Whining about how he got an extra piece of meat and Dim did not
  • Whining about leaving the park
  • Whining about Jenn excessively texting
  • Whining about having to wait in line
  • Whining about the music
Lord.

Last edited:
I don't remember anything about being stuck inside because of a hurricane (maybe someone else does?).

But I do remember her coming home from college, needing a place to live while her mom was sick, and then moving in with Tim since they'd known each other since the late 90s (middle school).

I also know their "first date" was HHN (they've referenced this a lot).
I think they said that they decided to start "dating" then (so Halloween is kind of an "anniversary" for them) after being roommates for however long.

ETA: I wanna say that Tim once said that they started dating in '04. Jenn's mom passed in '07. They got engaged in 2010. Married in 2011.
Steak & BJ Hurricane

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Snipped this yesterday.... Ouch yet soooooo funny!
View attachment 2216239
Here's this morning in USD. I know these numbers are just an estimate, but they will be struggling trying to live off $142,000/year. Even with the house paid off. You cannot purchase $100,000 car when you make that kind of money, keep your Tesla, travel 1st class as a family of 4 plus nanny across the country...life sucks for them. I'm here for it.

Also, is it just me or have they been at 899k subs for a while now? Usually it goes up about 1000 each month, I don't think we saw that in April/May. Well, they suck, so it's not surprising, but it's like the world refuses to let them hit 900k when JoJo is well over 1 million now.

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 6.53.33 AM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.