The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Describes someone we know:
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.
I think she may have a multitude of things probably a personality order and maybe some form of mental illness-I halfway suspect she may suffer from bipolar, have a family member who has it and she has some very noticeable signs (the excessive spending and eating, lack of grooming, and rapid speech amongst others) . She really needs to get an evaluation done and then get therapy and medication. I know someone listed some services that Orlando had in either this or the previous thread and she really should take advantage of those links.

Reactions: 11
Don't you know she's overwhelmed with work, catching up on VPR, and trying to find a new nanny, oh and she has to nurse. If she gets a video out today she's like a real rockstar :rolleyes:
I have never watched VPR, but I do listen to Emily D Baker. According to her most recent live stream, the latest episode of VPR had a lot going on. So Ginn will need a few extra days to recover before she can resume her incredibly difficult job of editing for 16 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never watched VPR, but I do listen to Emily D Baker. According to her most recent live stream, the latest episode of VPR had a lot going on. So Ginn will need a few extra days to recover before she can resume her incredibly difficult job of editing for 16 hours a day.
I heard Emily mention it and I must admit it peaked my interest.

Reactions: 6
I do watch VPR and it was definitely an epic season finale. That being said, I still managed to do my job, meet deadlines, secure a phone interview for another job, run errands, get labwork done and have a doctor's appointment since it aired.... on Wednesday night. She's just less productive than a dead worm.

Reactions: 25
It's probably already been mentioned but the timing within the Swan video seems off. (like usual, I guess) Tim is wearing his Muppet shirt, and Jen a tan shirt, while giving the room tore. But then in the earlier-in-the-day Epcot footage they are wearing different clothes. Then at the end of the video he says it's the next morning but they are all still wearing the same clothes from the night before. Did they all just wear the same clothes again? Did they just sleep in their clothes because Jen forgot to sit on the floor and wash anything? I guess we'll have to see what they are wearing in the next video to hopefully clear it up.

Reactions: 24
It's probably already been mentioned but the timing within the Swan video seems off. (like usual, I guess) Tim is wearing his Muppet shirt, and Jen a tan shirt, while giving the room tore. But then in the earlier-in-the-day Epcot footage they are wearing different clothes. Then at the end of the video he says it's the next morning but they are all still wearing the same clothes from the night before. Did they all just wear the same clothes again? Did they just sleep in their clothes because Jen forgot to sit on the floor and wash anything? I guess we'll have to see what they are wearing in the next video to hopefully clear it up.
This trip was before the MK trip we saw earlier this week. I’m so confused, like Jen with jet lag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll be at WDW & Universal end of July and beginning of August, I'll be sure to take video if I see the Trackers in the wild (or any other grifters). It will be fun to think of ways to disrupt their filming. Note to Dim: I don't want to hear your fake ass woo hooing or other contrived reactions (contrived means deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously/created or arranged in a way that seems artificial and unrealistic). I prefer to enjoy this vacation with my only child before she goes away to college without digital panhandlers disrupting lines and rides
We'll be there around the same time!! Ha ha.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about their neglect for Jackson for quite some time and been thinking some crazy person will try to snatch him. I could see the Trackers on the news, crime docs, etc. if that happened. They’d prob film throughout the entire process.
Until the gen pub realize through their own vlogs what terrible parents they are and how far they went in facilitating a tragedy involving their kids. Then we'd just get a live vlog where they fake cry and call themselves 'victims' of the media.

Reactions: 9
I'll be at WDW & Universal end of July and beginning of August, I'll be sure to take video if I see the Trackers in the wild (or any other grifters). It will be fun to think of ways to disrupt their filming. Note to Dim: I don't want to hear your fake ass woo hooing or other contrived reactions (contrived means deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously/created or arranged in a way that seems artificial and unrealistic). I prefer to enjoy this vacation with my only child before she goes away to college without digital panhandlers disrupting lines and rides
How about a shirt that says "Don't film my family, Grifters"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ways I would troll the Snackers:
*If a ride is marked no filming I'd be sure to point out the fuzzy mic to any CMs
*Talk loudly about how vloggers are shamless and maybe mention how certain vloggers were banned from the media list
*Pretend to be a stan and shoot him the bird in the photo op and or say and now it's time to parent rather than the catch phrase for the outro
*Have a t-shirt on with Jenbo's new silhouette (though I don't condone anyone spending money on the Snackers even if it is to troll them)
*If J$ is with them and is upset maybe tell them they should parent their own child rather than filming
*Ask Dim if he has some foot disease if his foot tats are visible
*Ask Jen if she is going on GSC anytime soon and if she's tried the shrimp

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ways I would troll the Snackers:
*If a ride is marked no filming I'd be sure to point out the fuzzy mic to any CMs
*Talk loudly about how vloggers are shamless and maybe mention how certain vloggers were banned from the media list
*Pretend to be Stans and shoot him the bird in the photo op and or say and now it's time to parent rather than the catch phrase for the outro
*Have a t-shirt on with Jenbo's new silhouette (though I don't condone anyone spending money on the Snackers even if it is to troll them)
*If J$ is with them and is upset maybe tell them they should parent their own child rather than filming
*Ask Dim if he has some foot disease if his foot tats are visible
*Ask Jen if she is going on GSC anytime soon and if she's tried the shrimp
I had a random thought of doing a group meet up wearing shirts with the silhouette, but immediately realized I didn’t want to spend money or be caught dead wearing her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.