The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think J$ has meltdowns and those methods of teaching don’t work for him. Whether he has any diagnosable differences or delays is the job of professionals. He does seem like he might be a Gestalt Language Processor which really needs to be addressed differently than typical language development and learning. If he is a GLP and has always been allowed to do something it is much more difficult than just saying “don’t do that”
It probably doesn't help that his parents don't interact with him on a 101 level. They are either always talking to each other or to the camera not him. I think Jenn thinks she can just send some awful kid's song and she's bonding with him-not so the case. I know they showed us books that they apparently read to him, but I doubt it happens on a frequent basis or that they talk to him about the story after they read to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do I feel like they made J$ sleep in the adjoining room alone?
I thought the same thing 😞
---
Why in the world did they need two rooms for 2 adults, a 3 yr old & a baby?
Can OG prop not sleep on the pull out couch? They have the bed ready for him in a hotel room by himself! That seems safe!
I’ve been thinking about their neglect for Jackson for quite some time and been thinking some crazy person will try to snatch him. I could see the Trackers on the news, crime docs, etc. if that happened. They’d prob film throughout the entire process.

Tim & Jenn, I know you read on here. Please, for the love of God keep an eye on your sons and keep them safe. The world can be a bad place especially with your crazy fan base.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the same thing 😞
---

I’ve been thinking about their neglect for Jackson for quite some time and been thinking some crazy person will try to snatch him. I could see the Trackers on the news, crime docs, etc. if that happened. They’d prob film throughout the entire process.

Tim & Jenn, I know you read on here. Please, for the love of God keep an eye on your sons and keep them safe. The world can be a bad place especially with your crazy fan base.
Ugh. The sad thing is if such a thing happen it would probably be getting a ton of publicity and Jenn would secretly love it. Honestly, I hope for those kids sake that reality hits the Uncrustables hard soon. They need to grow up and actually take care of their children and not witch about USBs and Olive Garden hurting their precious little tummies, but we all know that's not happen

• Sad
I have a feeling they put Jackson in that room alone, shut the door and let him scream.

• Sad
  • Wow
Two of my children are both boys and the same age difference like J$ and $liver. We went on many vacations when they were little and never ever once did we have to separate them in separate rooms. Now if my Mom came with us, one would always want to stay in "Gram's" room with her - no big deal - she loved it and so did my son. If anything, the older one always looked out for the younger one. Of course they fought, whether it was over a toy or who was going to pick a television show to watch for example, but they never gave 'dagger eyes' to each other. That is what I saw in the skyliner thumbnail - J$ give poor baby $liver the 'look.' Just my 1/2 cents worth but I do believe that is what they are doing - separate rooms for each child - just causing more trouble down the road. J$ needs to learn the word "NO" and soon.

Reactions: 12
It's so bizarre. They were planning and preparing to keep the boys separated even before $liver was born. Remember when they were getting the nursery ready and Ginn talked about how the boys would each have their separate play areas with their own toys, etc.? WTF. Who does that? What family lives like that? Don't you want your children to WANT to be together? To play together. To bond and be best friends for their entire life? Ugh... the Bojos are so screwed up...

Reactions: 24
They need to yell at Buddy. I kid I kid. Seriously though, just tell him NO real loud. No going near the baby in the swing. No jumping on the bed with the baby on it. No reaching out to grab the baby. It’s crazy the stuff they let him do. His behavior could be fixed in a day.

I’m so glad they don’t have dogs anymore and I hope they keep it that way. They would let Buddy do something stupid, the dog would snap, and then the dog would get put in a shelter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm thinking they had 2 rooms to keep the boys separated. J4D and BB in one, Timmy and J$ in the other.
They seem to walk on eggshells around J$. Like actual fear that he’ll be disturbed or inconvenienced or God forbid awakened. The door between the bedroom and sofa bed wasn’t enough…they needed to be on opposite sides of the suite.
---
It's so bizarre. They were planning and preparing to keep the boys separated even before $liver was born. Remember when they were getting the nursery ready and Ginn talked about how the boys would each have their separate play areas with their own toys, etc.? WTF. Who does that? What family lives like that? Don't you want your children to WANT to be together? To play together. To bond and be best friends for their entire life? Ugh... the Bojos are so screwed up...
There are issues with two kids 3 1/2 years apart for sure. J$ has a lot of toys that BB shouldn’t get once he’s mobile bc of choking hazards. But if they think that everyone has just always kept their kids separated to deal with that they’re more delusional that we thought. Both of my grandmothers had 6 kids in rapid succession. Keeping them separated in a tiny house? No body had time for that! The older children needed to be given the responsibility to keep an eye on the little ones and help with keeping them safe.

Reactions: 16
The vlogger obsession with amusement park food reviews seems very ridiculous to me. I have to imagine the majority of the food is from a (possibly single) restaurant supplier like Sysco or US Foods.
YES! I blame Disney with the 65 festivals a year and DFB. I enjoyed knowing a little about the food but i feel it started becoming all about the (mostly mediocre) food around 2018 or so.

Now everything is about what sugar laced thing dessert is new. It’s gross to be honest. Look at how michael kay, trackers, PMM and kyle douchelord pallo have blown up. Disney is a vacation not a lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
They seem to walk on eggshells around J$. Like actual fear that he’ll be disturbed or inconvenienced or God forbid awakened. The door between the bedroom and sofa bed wasn’t enough…they needed to be on opposite sides of the suite.
---

There are issues with two kids 3 1/2 years apart for sure. J$ has a lot of toys that BB shouldn’t get once he’s mobile bc of choking hazards. But if they think that everyone has just always kept their kids separated to deal with that they’re more delusional that we thought. Both of my grandmothers had 6 kids in rapid succession. Keeping them separated in a tiny house? No body had time for that! The older children needed to be given the responsibility to keep an eye on the little ones and help with keeping them safe.
My little sister and I are 2.5 years apart, and our relationship is the closest bond in my life. Even more so than my husband, if I’m being honest. We talk every single day. Maybe it’s different with two little girls, but I was besties with her from day one. My parents never had to separate us and I’ve never been told that I was violent or aggressive with her. We’ve had spats for sure, and maybe everything could change as Jackson and Oliver grow up. But it’s really sad that they weren’t given strong foundation for what could be a really beautiful relationship.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The vlogger obsession with amusement park food reviews seems very ridiculous to me. I have to imagine the majority of the food is from a (possibly single) restaurant supplier like Sysco or US Foods.

I used to work for an elderly woman who was obsessed with a restaurant in Florida called The Metro Diner. She insisted on ordering her Thanksgiving dinner from there. I picked it up for her, and they were so busy with orders, they left her pie in the Sysco packaging.
The food offerings tend to change way more often compared to new rides or other additions to the parks such as shows or fireworks. So it is an easy way for them to pump out more content. Plus food reviews do appeal to people but I prefer a reviewer who has some sort of palette not ones that just describe everything as wonderful or amazing.

Reactions: 12
Why does Tim have a random ass day pass on his MDE acct?
oh God, now this trick wants a firmer bed for home. There’s really no limit to What she’s ok with missing out on. She wants it ALLLL. I wonder how that golf cart shopping is going 🤨

Tim the trash man Tracker overuses the word “confused” Sir why are you ALWAYS confused? What was so confusing about side by side escalators. One goes up, the other goes down. How are you confused???

ETA: Jenn, there’s nothing about that hotel that says “High end” just stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He probably got comped a free ticket for something way back when he was on the media list. He keeps it as a memory of what used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they also keep the Buddies separated because BigBaby needs to sleep 23 hours a day so he's a minor inconvenience to his 'mother' and OG Buddy is hyper from the lack of having an outlet for all that three year old energy.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully, that room had a security lock, I think most hotels do. But OG Buddy is at the age where he can easily open doors and get out. I could easily see his egg donor passed out and Dim being at the parks, and him sneaking outside when they're actually home. Lord knows, there seems to be reports in the news all the time about kids buddies age or younger walking around unsupervised.

Reactions: 10
Tim asks Jackson to hold on to the space boarding pass, jackson said he doesn’t want to.

I’mall for progressive parenting, and allowing kids to make their own choices, but when does it end? Along with everything else, there’s a balance. He can’t go through life doing whatever he wants. Some times we have to do things we simply don’t want to do.
I’m not just talking about the damn pass, I’m just talking more so in general. I’ve heard Jenn tell Buddy he first have to do something if he doesn’t want to… And I bet that’s why they can’tkeep a nanny. No one wants to watch a bratty, undisciplined child when the mother is 10 ft away undermining everything the nanny says.

Jackson asks Tim to hold the dessert pop because Jackson says it’s a little heavy for him. I’m so relieved Tim didn’t take it, Tim told Jackson to put it on the plate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see on the ATW tattle that he has posted that Starcruiser is closing in September. Have The Trackers posted about that on their Insta or Twitter (I don't do Twitter and I don't follow them on Insta)?

If they are NOT aware, which they should be as it is their JOB to update people on Disney. If they ARE aware, why have they not said anything? Are they trying go again before it shuts down to promote something that is obviously not working for Disney?

Reactions: 11
It just occurred to me. Still no sign of the Rivian. If it takes much longer $J will be driving it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.