The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dimmy will conveniently forget he ever had a "friend" named Jimmie Allen.

Reactions: 22
I never really knew that thin people (or people who are not fatties) pre-checked a menu. Well then to all the tattlers, I STAND CORRECTED!! 🙂

Reactions: 10
Dimmy will conveniently forget he ever had a "friend" named Jimmie Allen.
didn’t he talk about his “friend Jimmie” in a universal video last year? Oh yep he did, has him in the thumbnail and everything. Somebody should probably capture that for posterity

IMG_2267.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
didn’t he talk about his “friend Jimmie” in a universal video last year? Oh yep he did, has him in the thumbnail and everything. Somebody should probably capture that for posterity

View attachment 2183274
Trackers use the word “friend” far too lightly. They don’t know the meaning of the word; they call stans and even random people they speak to or other vloggers friends just to try and prove they’ve got friends, which they obviously haven’t. But in this case, I’m glad their misuse of the word could get them even more backlash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Dim is friends with Jimmie Allen?!?
It really started with Jimmie.

If you can believe it, HE is the one who mentioned Tim (Tracker) during his interview with Hoda and Kathie Lee on the Today Show back in 2018.
So, in this case, Jimmie actually was the initiator to gush about Tim, not the other way around.

I found this clip after a brief search -

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her silhouette looks so much like Peter Griffin with a sumo topknot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some people need to ask him his thoughts about Jimmie in the next live. I can imagine Jenn putting her (penis-toed) foot in her mouth with some stupid remark.

Reactions: 19
Theme park dad had Tim tracker in his Instagram story so Tim was probably at Universal either today or yesterday.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Theme park dad had Tim tracker in his Instagram story so Tim was probably at Universal either today or yesterday.
do you think they setup play dates so they can go to the parks and Mrs TPD can watch all 5 kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My favorite thing about TPD's IG is that he posted a gushing post about his wife for Mother's Day, praising her and saying all this nice stuff. Tim and Jenn follow him - Tim didn't make a post about Jenn but you know Jenn saw TPD's. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.