The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be a wake up call to Disney that vloggers, TikTokers and Instagrammers don’t help their business.

They probably wasted about $400,000 on the media cruise if all 100 rooms were filled. And then when they invited every dreggy vlogger and Instagrammer under the sun for the 3 hour excursion that would’ve cost quite a bit to feed them all and put on a bit of the show.

If the amount of people at that event didn’t convince anyone to do the Starcruiser, why do Disney think these lowlifes persuade anyone to go to Disney just because of their video of a fireworks show, new ride or restaurant. Disney’s just throwing good money after bad by inviting vloggers to media events.
Exactly. I actually think Starcruiser was ruined because of vloggers. They made it look awful. Many people said it was better in person. I think it still would have had an eventual death but not this fast.
I don't know when Disney will realize that vloggers are not good for them. Some people still prefer the element of surprise. Every quarter Disney should just make their own video with information and showing new things, snacks etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good God, that look like a print of Orsen Well or Winston Churchill. Woof, this witch is beyond delusional. You would think she would be embarrassed to be on camera, let alone needing to be main character.
Not to mention that she keeps looking at herself in the camera. I'm convinced she thinks she's still the hot chick and not this useless blob of grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm thinking they had 2 rooms to keep the boys separated. J4D and BB in one, Timmy and J$ in the other.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Space dinner vlog/room tour was just off. There was no spark in Tim's room review. He sounded really depressed to me.

Jackson gave a pretty clear review of his Mac and Cheese. He looked like he did not even had a bite of his food. That is a pretty bad looking bowl of Mac and Cheese for $29. I'd rather have Kraft Mac and Cheese at this point. Cheaper and it probably would have tasted better.

If what Jenn ordered and what they brought out were two different things. Either the restaurant messed up or Jenn looked at the wrong item she wanted to order. She should have said something if she ordered a different Salmon meal. If she messed up and ordered the wrong thing. That is her fault.

Speaking of food. They complained about the pre-fix being $79 per person (and Jacksons food and complained about just only getting Mac and Cheese and no fries (like there is not enough carbs in the pasta to add more carbs in the form of fried potato. It should have come with broccoli), Then they ordered (judging from the pricing they mentioned so far) another $40 worth of starters. Then they got Jackson dessert as I am assuming his meal did not come with one. So after tip that meal was probably $250.

The "Father/Son" moment between Tim and Jackson watching the fireworks was too cringy. Tim was trying too hard for the camera to act like he was a good dad. Jackson did not even seem to care judging from his tone of his voice. He was just mimicking his dad. Poor kid is so over fireworks. Fireworks for me when I was a kid was a rare treat. Meaning 4th of July or maybe New Years Eve or when I lived in the UK, Guy Fawkes day. This kid has seen fireworks every time his "Parents" let him stay up. These special moments that would be a magical moment for any other kid is just another day for Jackson and soon to be Oliver.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Boodlenoodle was the best thing that happened to their subreddit.
Straight up facts
Ms. BNoodle needs to make a return.
I agree, we need noodle back, maybe this time they could be noodleboodle, see how long it takes before they click on 😅
I miss BoodleNoodle. Those were some fun times while I was in between jobs at home looking after a very sick kitty. I have since had 5 accounts blocked on Reddit. I don’t know why they don’t just turn comments off. I always send Dim a PM telling him to get f’d in one way or another.

I do have an account that can post. Maybe he needs to wake up with the birth of the second child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm thinking they had 2 rooms to keep the boys separated. J4D and BB in one, Timmy and J$ in the other.
If they are having to go to those lengths to keep them separate then they need to get J into some sort of therapy to help with his issues, I know it's normal for siblings to have some fights an the older to have some jealousy with the younger, but I doubt anyone has ever said that they have had to physically keep them separate like this

If it is true that they are having to keep them separate because they deeply fear J will do some actual physical harm to O, then he needs help because it's only going to get worse, the more they keep them separate the more these issues are going to become a serious problem, they should be together bonding an his behaviour should be getting corrected if he's being mean to O, there's going to be a age where they aren't going to be able to keep J separated as easy as they can the now an then what's going to happen?

J already needs help with his speech that they are ignoring, now the kid needs help with issues over his brother, seriously, GET YOUR KID HELP

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they are having to go to those lengths to keep them separate then they need to get J into some sort of therapy to help with his issues, I know it's normal for siblings to have some fights an the older to have some jealousy with the younger, but I doubt anyone has ever said that they have had to physically keep them separate like this

If it is true that they are having to keep them separate because they deeply fear J will do some actual physical harm to O, then he needs help because it's only going to get worse, the more they keep them separate the more these issues are going to become a serious problem, they should be together bonding an his behaviour should be getting corrected if he's being mean to O, there's going to be a age where they aren't going to be able to keep J separated as easy as they can the now an then what's going to happen?

J already needs help with his speech that they are ignoring, now the kid needs help with issues over his brother, seriously, GET YOUR KID HELP
I have never in all my years heard of parents keeping their kids separated - and as a baby? They need (ed) to be showing Ajax how to be nice to BBO, guess the doll didn’t work.

I have never in all my years heard of parents keeping their kids separated - and as a baby? They need (ed) to be showing Ajax how to be nice to BBO, guess the doll didn’t work.
Neither have I, it's honestly insane to me to keep them separate like this

I never got on with my brother, my mum couldn't cope having a puppy a 2yo an my brother coming alone so she had to give the pup up an as a 2yo I seen it as my brother being the reason he had to go so I really didn't accept him, there was also jealousy issues as well because people were fussing over him, but never were we ever kept separate, my behaviour was corrected there an then if I done something, then as we got older we were punished for fighting an our behaviour corrected but we still were never kept separate

they are giving themselves so much more work with having to go to the effort of keeping them apart, am surprised they haven't went out an got another house so one parent an kid can be in one an the other two in another with how ridiculous they are

Reactions: 10
What I really do not understand at all is why don't they just tell J$--NO? No. You cannot jump on the couch. Not, oh we will buy you a trampoline so you don't jump on the couch.

They really just need to set boundaries with him. It can be something simple like, Big Baby is very little, you can touch him on his hands and feet. You cannot touch his face or head. Or--you poked Big Baby in the eye, now you have to go sit in time out for 3 minutes away from him. Really, this isn't rocket science. Will there be mistakes, of course, but they aren't even trying at this point. Getting the kid a separate hotel room? He's 3 years old?!?!

Giving J$ a doll was never going to prepare him for a baby brother. Now if Tim and Jenn got a doll and paid some extra attention to the doll and told J$ he'd have to wait a second because they are feeding/changing the doll, maybe. It sounds stupid, but preparing a child for a sibling is really preparing a child to be more independent and that all attention isn't going to be solely focused on him. Or when the baby was born, then give J$ his own doll. When Big Baby feeds, J$ should feed his doll. When Big Baby gets changed, J$ should change his doll. Getting him a toy, because at that point, the doll was just a random toy on a random Target day, is pointless and hardly preparation for an actual baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Update of being invited to the swan, no email as of 7:30am Ohio time. Will update again when more news is received. HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes me so angry when they get either hosted or lie about being hosted from Swan and Dolphin. I got married there and it’s always been my husband and I’s favorite place. We took our then 18 month old to the swan reserve and managed to only need the normal room with a pack n play. Imagine that! I love the reserve. The pool was small but nice, the quick service restaurant by the pool was actually really good too! All of the staff was warm and friendly to our son, we had groceries delivered and the front desk brought them to us without being asked, and we got the same Disney autograph thing so they’re not special!

• Heart
Every quarter Disney should just make their own video with information and showing new things, snacks etc
I would love a video like this. We don’t go more than once a year, if that. Something well-made where you could catch up. If they made one for Genie too, that would be great.

Reactions: 11
Kind of off the subject, but still Tracker related.
It is disgusting the amount of people on the Tracker fan page that still have rotting lemon pigs in their house and they are proud of them. If you can look at the post to go look at it and then read the comments and see how many people still have their rotting bleeping fruit, one person said they had three. That is grotesque people. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!🤢🤮
Imagine the fruit fly infestation that these two morons have inspired 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You know you are a fatty if you pre-check the menu before you go!! How sad that Jen gets so excited to eat, just like Tim did with the extra USB’s. They really don’t have any real pleasures in life. They get so happy over the stupidest things, not real tit, like say your 2 “miracle” children. It’s pathetic.

I must be a huge fatty then because I check a menu before I go to places sometimes. Especially if they have a rotating menu or it's a new place I am trying just to make sure there is something that I won't mind.

Looking at those pictures of the Trackers I'm reminded of health class when they used to show us addicts before and after. Not quite the same look as a meth head rather than looking strong out and ridiculously skinny they look strung out and ridiculously puffy. I am wondering when they'll get their 'scripts for Ozempic it's only a matter of time. Though hell, in Jenblob's case she may actually need it for it's first intended use at this point.
If they both go all in on Ozempic they'll have to drastically cut back on their vAcAys. I think a 30-day supply goes for something like $1,200 or more? And insurance won't cover it unless it's for diagnosed diabetes, they won't even consider it if it's for cosmetic weight loss.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I must be a huge fatty then because I check a menu before I go to places sometimes. Especially if they have a rotating menu or it's a new place I am trying just to make sure there is something that I won't mind.
Am 100lbs an still check menus before I go to a new place, if it's somewhere I've been before then I don't because obviously I know, but anywhere new I'd definitely be looking to see what they have plus be checking prices, last thing I want is to discover the cheapest dish is like £20 an it's maybe not something am going to enjoy

The vlogger obsession with amusement park food reviews seems very ridiculous to me. I have to imagine the majority of the food is from a (possibly single) restaurant supplier like Sysco or US Foods.

I used to work for an elderly woman who was obsessed with a restaurant in Florida called The Metro Diner. She insisted on ordering her Thanksgiving dinner from there. I picked it up for her, and they were so busy with orders, they left her pie in the Sysco packaging.
I may be laughing at the mention of Sysco. My grandad was a coffee taster with them for several years and I can't tell you how many samples we of food we got from them to taste. I particularly remember these nasty peti fours. The tub of lard would've been in hog heaven.
---
If they both go all in on Ozempic they'll have to drastically cut back on their vAcAys. I think a 30-day supply goes for something like $1,200 or more? And insurance won't cover it unless it's for diagnosed diabetes, they won't even consider it if it's for cosmetic weight loss.
But at this point I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them have diabetes with the way they eat.

What I really do not understand at all is why don't they just tell J$--NO? No. You cannot jump on the couch. Not, oh we will buy you a trampoline so you don't jump on the couch.

They really just need to set boundaries with him. It can be something simple like, Big Baby is very little, you can touch him on his hands and feet. You cannot touch his face or head. Or--you poked Big Baby in the eye, now you have to go sit in time out for 3 minutes away from him. Really, this isn't rocket science. Will there be mistakes, of course, but they aren't even trying at this point. Getting the kid a separate hotel room? He's 3 years old?!?!

Giving J$ a doll was never going to prepare him for a baby brother. Now if Tim and Jenn got a doll and paid some extra attention to the doll and told J$ he'd have to wait a second because they are feeding/changing the doll, maybe. It sounds stupid, but preparing a child for a sibling is really preparing a child to be more independent and that all attention isn't going to be solely focused on him. Or when the baby was born, then give J$ his own doll. When Big Baby feeds, J$ should feed his doll. When Big Baby gets changed, J$ should change his doll. Getting him a toy, because at that point, the doll was just a random toy on a random Target day, is pointless and hardly preparation for an actual baby.
I think J$ has meltdowns and those methods of teaching don’t work for him. Whether he has any diagnosable differences or delays is the job of professionals. He does seem like he might be a Gestalt Language Processor which really needs to be addressed differently than typical language development and learning. If he is a GLP and has always been allowed to do something it is much more difficult than just saying “don’t do that”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.