The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣
She says she hopes everyone reads the description of the vlogs because it takes her a while, PLUS the METADATA and all that, y'all.
🤣🤣

Those horribly written descriptions take her a while to do? Holy tit.
Well, yes, when you are illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super boring video.

Tim complaining that the Starcruiser didn’t have bar soap 🙄 Life is so hard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, she is an absolutely worthless human. She can't sleep when Tim's not there? That's the best time to sleep. Bed all to yourself. No snoring. No tossing and turning.

But I am sure in Jen's case it means she has to be an adult and get up and do things, like being a parent.
---
Hmmm, sounds like another scam attempt on their part, this time at West Elm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We'll see if Adam and Daphne end up going or not. But also, supposedly Tim and Jenn got some Bluey tickets for J, or something.
Bluey live is this weekend. I am sure they got VIP tickets and will force J$ to perform to the irritation of all the other families

so sounds like the Bluey BS was a lie to cover for Dim needing to bring the buddy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is a really bore of a video. Probably a true representation of how awful it must be living with her. To make it more bearble, I suggest taking a drink each time she tries to pronounce Okonomiyaki.

1683157236701.png

And I know there are some Purple Carrot fans here, but are we sure it isn't some sort of joke?

• Haha
Bluey live is this weekend. I am sure they got VIP tickets and will force J$ to perform to the irritation of all the other families
This is a really bore of a video. Probably a true representation of how awful it must be living with her. To make it more bearble, I suggest taking a drink each time she tries to pronounce Okonomiyaki.

View attachment 2146697

And I know there are some Purple Carrot fans here, but are we sure it isn't some sort of joke?
For the record, I have cancelled my Purple Carrot box. Flame freely 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was soooo boring. Jenn trying to make her daily routine sound harder and more involved than it actually is. Snoozefest. She doesn't take the baby on a walk in the stroller? She can't drive so no quick trip to the grocery store or anything else. Just sitting at home moping around, little productivity, with a lot of woe is me and 'I miss Tim' thrown into the mix.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The baby monitor said 75 degrees in Big Babe’s room. Isn’t that hot for a baby’s room? Especially all swaddled?

(One shot said 74, one said 76 so I split the difference)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
By the way- The only part of yesterday's vlog I now recall was when J said he didn't like a certain book and she just had to announce out loud that Grandma gave him that one. Totally unnecessary and the whole vlog segment was unneeded. Talk about passive-aggressive. 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had to turn it off because I actually started to feel bad for her. She seems so desperately lonely, it made me feel bad for watching her. I don’t know how it’s just her and she can’t handle the dishes and laundry in between Big Baby napping. Oh and If she drove, she could have went and bought any sort of bread she wanted.
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t feel sorry for people that bring situations upon themselves. Accidents or misunderstandings sure, that’s a different situation, but nothing for these 2 clowns. They only have each other, because THEY BOTH have run people out of their lives. It’s their own fault that they don’t have anyone to pal out with other than each other and you can tell they don’t even get along when together.
#homemovies

Reactions: 22
Why is this even a video?

Yeah...I doubt she was actually up at seven. But hey a shirt with sleeves...I guess.

Of course she wants to continue with Peacock for her shows...

So codependent on Dim that she has to Facetime with him multiple times a day.

witch complaining about West Elm. Total lie. I have bought a few things from there where they couldn't get the item right away, they didn't charge me until it was shipped. And they even discounted one of the item because it took so long, I bet they did that for the Snackers but they probably thought they were "special". And seriously, they do the same tit with Pottery Barn-which is not surprising since they are owned by the same place. Nursery looks more like a junk room than a nursery.

The Purple Carrot monstrosity of the day. Burnt and probably undercook my guess is she made the patty bigger than it's recommended portion size. The monstrosity is 610 calories for each serving. Since I"m pretty sure she ate the whole thing that's 1220.

Ugh and anyone else grimacing when she had Big Baby in the boob grip while she was cooking. Dear lord woman ever heard of grease splattering...what a dumb ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"What We Do When Daddy is Away" 🥴
I actually went to check if that was a video’s title. So pathetic. Jesus Jenn get some pride.

1683158448191.gif

It’s seriously sad she can’t do ANYTHING independently. And when she is forced to exist in her house alone with one child it’s news worthy. Pathetic.

How is this witch 40? My 19 year old is so much more capable, responsible, motivated, accomplished, productive……I could go on, but I’ll stop…..I’ll just say she’s an anti-gin, so I’m very proud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually went to check if that was a video’s title. So pathetic. Jesus Jenn get some pride.

View attachment 2146711
It’s seriously sad she can’t do ANYTHING independently. And when she is forced to exist in her house alone with one child it’s news worthy. Pathetic.
Like seriously, I think she was wanting some gratification here. And I"m sure Marie McIdiot from Idiotsville will tell her how brave she is and how strong she is doing all this tit herself. Fact is, Jen, there are several people who care for their child alone every day and gasps they have a job that involves something other than doing metadata while watching random episodes of bad reality TV. So no kudos for you.

🤣🤣
She says she hopes everyone reads the description of the vlogs because it takes her a while, PLUS the METADATA and all that, y'all.
🤣🤣

Those horribly written descriptions take her a while to do? Holy tit.

We could write a longer, more well-written Tattle post about her terrible descriptions in about a minute. 😄
Ginn, WE read the descriptions, but the question is do YOU read your own descriptions? Because if you did, you'd know you still haven't finished the one from March motherfucking 29th, you dumb useless incompetent bleep.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 4.57.26 PM.png

"What we do when Daddy is Away!" Ginn, your daddy has been away for like decades now, time to move on.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 4.58.36 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know they are nasty and it shouldn’t surprise me, but it’s still gross to see the stroller parked in the dining/living area.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t feel sorry for people that bring situations upon themselves. Accidents or misunderstandings sure, that’s a different situation, but nothing for these 2 clowns. They only have each other, because THEY BOTH have run people out of their lives. It’s their own fault that they don’t have anyone to pal out with other than each other and you can tell they don’t even get along when together.
#homemovies
Oh, I completely agree and she put herself in this position, ok they are both responsible for the situation they are in. But holy duck, her husband is away for two nights with their “unhinged” child and the best she can come up with is eat, nap, eat, nap and tell the camera those big plans. I’m so behind on laundry blah, blah, blah. She’s just so useless, I feel at this point, I couldn’t even continue it, it’s almost inappropriate to watch such a pathetic fool. For duck’s sake, she can’t even leave the house to get herself some sub rolls. Publix is less than 2 miles from the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, I completely agree and she put herself in this position, ok they are both responsible for the situation they are in. But holy duck, her husband is away for two nights with their “unhinged” child and the best she can come up with is eat, nap, eat, nap and tell the camera those big plans. I’m so behind on laundry blah, blah, blah. She’s just so useless, I feel at this point, I couldn’t even continue it, it’s almost inappropriate to watch such a pathetic fool. For duck’s sake, she can’t even leave the house to get herself some sub rolls. Publix is less than 2 miles from the house.
Don't grocery stores in Florida deliver?

Reactions: 19
Ginn sounds like George Santos whenever she talks about metadata like she's some technical genius. I have the same reaction to her metadata bullshit as I do when I have to listen to some entry-level coordinator complain about having to do basic data entry for 10 records after I've just finished cleaning up and mass importing and upserting 100K records into our database.

This video could've been an email...draft.
Yeah but she doesn't know how to access her email account.
---
Don't grocery stores in Florida deliver?
Yeah but how is she supposed to know what her home address is? Gosh! Y'all expect so much from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.