The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re both so bored with grinding out YT videos, he can’t be bothered to watch the final product. And I’m not sure how he would tell Jenn to change something about the video anyway. There would be plates flying lol
I think as big as a control freak as he is, if he was watching them he'd be pitching a fit. She doesn't exactly portray him in the best light or angle. Then again, she doesn't portray herself that great either. That opening shot of her in the home vlog yesterday was fairly awful...She really could play Buzz's girlfriend in a Home Alone reboot

giphy.gif

Tim Tracker 130: Dim you're wife....woof!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Help me understand, her dumb ass straps Big Baby onto the changing table so she can vlog? Why doesn’t she just put him on a blanket on the floor? On a blanket in a laundry basket on the floor, on the changing table cushion ON 👏THE👏FLOOR👏

Reactions: 21
My daughter fell from the changing table when she was a couple of months old and we were right there, literally reached down to get something out of a drawer and she fell. It was awful and we never forgave ourselves and it was such a lesson learned. With our second we always just changed on the floor or the bed or whatever after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Help me understand, her dumb ass straps Big Baby onto the changing table so she can vlog? Why doesn’t she just put him on a blanket on the floor? On a blanket in a laundry basket on the floor, on the changing table cushion ON 👏THE👏FLOOR👏
He doesn't seem to be strapped, but yes. She clearly doesn't have a hand on him. He's just lying on the changing table. She was standing right there. The whole scene gave me a flashback to J$ burning his hand. She's vlogging, paying attention to her ugly face in the camera, telling the viewers how hard she works, not fully watching the child in her care...it's just an accident waiting to happen.

And I'm grateful to hear others have had small babies fall like I did. It was definitely one of my worst parenting moments and it truly was just a freak occurrence. But $liver on that changing table gave me flashbacks.

• Sad
But the Big Babe looooooves the changing table. It's the first place he smiled. Who cares about safety?

Oh, maybe they are trying to train him to be a daredevil early on so that he won't be afraid to ride rolly coasties and Tim will truly have a Buddy.

• Wow
  • Haha
He doesn't seem to be strapped, but yes. She clearly doesn't have a hand on him. He's just lying on the changing table. She was standing right there. The whole scene gave me a flashback to J$ burning his hand. She's vlogging, paying attention to her ugly face in the camera, telling the viewers how hard she works, not fully watching the child in her care...it's just an accident waiting to happen.

And I'm grateful to hear others have had small babies fall like I did. It was definitely one of my worst parenting moments and it truly was just a freak occurrence. But $liver on that changing table gave me flashbacks.
I may have been freaking out when she had him laying on the bed like that with OG Buddy and I don't even have kids. It bothers me so much how careless she is with Big Baby. Though, I really shouldn't be that surprised. That was how OG Buddy got burned in the first place.

• Haha
I think it would be hysterical if Timmy Boy just spent all that $$ for the GSC and J$ didn't 'perform' for the camera's on cue. 🤣 🤣 🤣
We all know J4D's 'wonderful' editing skills - 🤞she can't salvage for the views.

Come 'on J$ - we are all rooting for you. LOL!!!!

At no point does Legoland or Peppa Pig even get mentioned - so much more 'in tune' with your child's age - but then again, it's not about J$ - it's only about Timmy Boy and J4D's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OA is at the Galactic Starcruiser today, in time for May 4th. So I wonder if that was the original plan with Adam. Also, Daphne flew in to visit Adam and was in his vlog today. So, maybe he wanted to take her and not go with Tim? Or maybe Tim canceling meant Adam had to invite someone else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
OA are at the Galactic Starcruiser today, in time for May 4th. So I wonder if that was the original plan with Adam. Also, Daphne flew in to visit Adam and was in his vlog today. So, maybe he wanted to take her and not go with Tim? Or maybe Tim canceling meant Adam had to invite someone else.
Sounds like Tim got dumped for Daphne!

• Haha
Can anyone tell me if this person is watching the same videos as the rest of us? Advanced in speech and phonics? Articulates? Sentences? Advanced vocabulary?
View attachment 2145118

Also, not completely OT, but does anyone know why my YouTube shows the users as @screenname but Quasi's shows the actual names like daniel c and Nick Sullivan?
I wonder if this is a YT setting? I'm guessing you've got an account and are logged in? But also, back to this chick - I have to assume she's actually just some volunteer hall monitor in the preschool because someone please tell me regardless of what grades a teacher teaches, they can use the correct your/you're... right? RIGHT? 🥴

Also this Carly chick has some serious red-flag boundary issues. Why is she this into Buddy's room? These people are so weird and Dim and Ginn suck so much for procreating for shits and giggles and then exploiting their spawn. They deserve every bit of bad karma that comes their way.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.11.40 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand how people like Heidi exist, WTF. "true gentleman"?? Some of these stan comments seriously have to be Russian bots, right?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.24.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sounds like Tim got dumped for Daphne!
Or Jen told Dim not to go because of Daphne. I sort of think they have have a Mike Pence and Mother thing going on with other women which is just sad. As big of a control freak as I think Dim is over Jen, I think she's just as bad.

• Haha
All this time we thought they kept the changing table downstairs because they were too lazy to bring him upstairs to change him. However, the reality is much worse because they keep it downstairs so he can sleep on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or Jen told Dim not to go because of Daphne. I sort of think they have have a Mike Pence and Mother thing going on with other women which is just sad. As big of a control freak as I think Dim is over Jen, I think she's just as bad.
Could be. And then she would have to work harder editing Daphne out of any footage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ginn would not want Dim sleeping in the same room as Daphne that's for sure. She would be so filled with jealousy and FOMO she wouldn't be able to handle it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.