The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if Ginn can't read and continued to get her own kids' names wrong, but she was 'reading' that some stan said the maternity shoot they did for Jackson was great, and then the bleeping witch starts talking about how it was a professional photographer at Aulani who did them. witch, WRONG CHILD. Your former friend Sparkly Nicole did your maternity shoot with Jackson. JFC.

They both admit they need to take a shower. As if Ginn's actually going to bother getting in the shower at midnight. Good one.
Yes and her hubby Jim held the reflective object 👍👍

Reactions: 7
I actually have pulled up Juaneau's weather and it seems very pleasant this week. Highs are in the 40's but will go up to the 60's later this week. Now if they were worried about mosquitos I could actually see that being a concern. I hear they are quite bad (and large) in the summer.
Yeah, I always used to do Alaska in August, and it was sunny and in the high 70s in Skagway one time. Unless we were literally on a glacier or flying in a sightseeing seaplane, I remember just a hoodie or sweatshirt was plenty fine for most of the excursions. Frankly Alaska felt warmer than a June gloom day in SF where tourists show up in shorts in the summer and look totally frozen which is always hilarious. You just have to pack your winter coat AND t-shirts for an Alaskan cruise. I don't remember having an issue with mosquitos, but I do remember the dead salmon who died swimming upstream were a tad bit more stinky on the warmer days. 😆

Reactions: 6
Middle name guesses???? I'm sure they will slip sometime soon!!!
---
Parmigiana must be big baby's middle name

• Haha
Middle name guesses???? I'm sure they will slip sometime soon!!!
---
Parmigiana must be big baby's middle name
Timothy for one of them likely. Maybe Luke since that is Dimbo's middle name. I would say maybe a family name but we both know they could give jackshit about their family. Hell, they may not even have middle names.

NANNY UPDATE!!

They are "in between childcare." 😅

They may "miss some vlogs" and they will be "willy nilly" because they have to spend time with J since no nanny. 😐
Ah yes, "in between". The nice way of saying "tit, we can't find anyone". Just like an unemployed person is "in between jobs". 🫠
How the hell does everyone else with children work (typically) 2 full-time jobs? /snark

They’re so fucked. Truly. If they cannot work with these kids, they are boned. They will cut back on vlogs which in turn will spiral the “TrAvEL” channel more.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, Tim can’t do any parks this week cause Jenn can’t be left alone with two kids under any circumstances. How far can my eyes roll back in my head I wonder? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ginn seriously showed like 20,0000 bleeping selfies of her and Big Baby with only slight differences for each one. JFC witch, PLEASE FIND SOME HOBBIES YOU SAD BEIGE MEATSACK. She was so annoyed stans kept saying Big Baby looks like Dim because she insists he looks like her.
Did you say beige meat sack?! ;) :LOL:

2021-11-30 (6).png
2021-11-30 (5).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg how many times does she do uhhhmmhahaha
She seriously thinks they venture out more than other vloggers?
I have no idea what they are talking about half the time...all their inside jokes and characters from endless shows.
They mentioned Magical Meg a few times in the chat. She probably wants to figure out how she can grow her stupid Disney channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said the latest nanny quit (she doesn't even get an initial, she's just the "latest person") when she heard OG Buddy is "going back to school" in August/September (the Bojos don't know which month he actually starts) so she started looking now and already found a job and put in her notice and left? Yeah, okay. She'd already been looking for a new job, whether Buddy was going back to school in a few months or not.

Also Ginn: "unlike other vloggers we happen to talk about our nannies because they're such a part of our life." No, Stanny Lean was a big part of your life because you used her and took advantage of her naivety. Planny B quit pretty much after a paid trip to Hawaii, that's how much y'all suck, and every nanny in the past few months have been nameless, but go on with your excuses and bullshit.

Hey Ginn, if you're so shocked at how expensive school and daycare are, you could give up your barely part-time hobby of scrolling your social media staring at the screen mindlessly "editing" and outsource it to a part-time editor who could do it in 1/5th of the time it takes you and cost less than childcare. Oh wait, you'd rather burn a hole in Dim's Gucci wallet and whine about the cost than raise your own children.

Anyone catch how she was gushing about how Big Baby got his own magnet for their next cruise and then she was like "oh and J¢ gets one too". Sorry OG Buddy, you're such old news and an afterthought!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.