The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really got Tim fooled with this editing and metadata nonsense. Adam the Woo recently said he spends one hour before bed and one hour when he wakes up editing and posting. 2 hours total. Her videos are not any more advanced than Adam’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The end was gratifying. She was so excited they were home. They could care less. Buddy just wanted to bounce. And Tim was only excited to be home to use bar soap, also gross.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Big Baby gets up at 7 then went back to sleep, so Ginn went back to sleep until Big Baby woke up again at 9.
She could have used at least some of that 2 hours to bleeping SHOWER. witch probably didn't even bother to brush her teeth. Also her lips and teeth cause a visceral disgust reaction in me, she needs a trigger warning for how gross she always looks and sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Almost 29 minutes of Ginn crapping on and on and on and on about her sacrifices while Dim and Buddy #1 are away and how much work she has to do 🤮. duck me, I’d rather stick needles in my eyeballs than watch this tit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ginn: "LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GUY!! CAN YOU SEE HIM??"
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.40.10 PM.png

PRETTY SURE EVEN THE ASTRONAUTS AT THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION CAN SEE HIM YOU DUMB bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jenn, get some help for your codependency issues. You're pushing 40. It isn't cute or funny or "couple goals". It's sad and pathetic and you look like a loser to the Internet. Stop living through retail therapy and go to actual therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The baby monitor said 75 degrees in Big Babe’s room. Isn’t that hot for a baby’s room? Especially all swaddled?

(One shot said 74, one said 76 so I split the difference)
A year ago I would have thought that. We just moved to the Orlando area from the midwest where you had to keep it on 68 just to keep the house comfortable. 74 is actually cold in our house and it’s a new build, so no, I would say 75 is not overly hot. Not defending them in the slightest, but the way houses are built here it just feels different.

Reactions: 10
So Jenn only does “work” (ie laundry, dishes, etc) when Oliver sleeps…am I the only one who would get this stuff done while the kids were awake?? I mean sure things maybe got delayed cuz, well babies, but I would put my kids in the bouncy chair right by me and get these things done so I could either catch up on shows (not housewives or vanderdump) or nap too when they napped. Was this just me?? Have I been doing it all wrong?? Lol
Ps I do think Jenn was by herself while Tim and J$ were gone. She seemed manic. They have such an unhealthy dynamic.
viewing Party for these SC videos! Shitshow incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always say "I don't remember the last thing we talked about"? witch just review the last thing you filmed on the camera. JFC. It takes her 6 hours just to talk about what she's going to eat and it takes her at least a day just to put away laundry and dishes. I just don't bleeping understand how someone can be this incompetent at functioning at her age. I've folded laundry while leading meetings on zoom, I've put away dishes while catching up with a friend on the phone. You can make dinner and start a load of laundry to wash and another load to dry at the same damn time! Heck, run the damn dishwasher too!

This isn't Little House on the Prairie Swamp Grass and you don't have to spend 3 hours traversing to the nearest stream to go wash your clothes with a baby strapped to your back and 6 other children and a donkey following behind you and then hiking 3 hours back while foraging for edible mushrooms on the way to add to your venison stew from the deer you shot and skinned just before dawn!

She pretends it's soooo traumatic and hard to sleep without her greasy husband farting next to her in their nasty greasy bed and says the last time she had to sleep without him was "during.... D23 I think?" Omg you dumb witch, he went to D23 when you ALL went to Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Super boring video.

Tim complaining that the Starcruiser didn’t have bar soap 🙄 Life is so hard.
Maybe when they go for the millionth time he can take a bar with him. Also how can you go so many times? Isn’t it boring after knowing what happens?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe when they go for the millionth time he can take a bar with him. Also how can you go so many times? Isn’t it boring after knowing what happens?
I wonder if he planned to share a bar of soap with Adam? 😂 Just bring your own bleeping bar, you bleeping travel expert.

Just knowing Jenn and Tim probably share a bar of soap at home...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't Ginn say in some vlog at some point that she prefers body wash to bar soap because bar soap makes her skin dry out or something? Or makes it too greasy? I just remember her saying that she prefers body wash over bar soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. So seriously she needs to get some help. These vlogs are depressing, sad, uncomfortable, and somewhat disturbing. She seems like she’s having a mental issue.
---
On the other hand, she insisted on having another kid and she keeps complaining about having to do housework and take care of the baby. She also is jealous of them being at the GSC, but she made that choice. I don’t get it. I think she has that weird obsession with being pregnant due to the attention she gets and then resents having to care for it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s so jealous of Tim and Jackson that she keeps insisting that they should book another trip so she and Oliver can go. Because that makes a whole lot of sense. Jackson already seemed to be troublesome, so why not take a baby too?!?

I wonder if she’ll change her tune once she gets the footage from Tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
All she thinks about is eating and when her next meal is. I will never understand why she eats oatmeal and an English muffin together.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All she thinks about is eating and when her next meal is. I will never understand why she eats oatmeal and an English muffin together.
Hey, I think about what I’m gonna do for lunch while I’m cooking breakfast on the Blackstone. I’m also thinking about what restaurants I’m gonna try when I have to go on my work trip in two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many thoughts. Who still uses gross germy bar soap?!?🤢
Did Ginn ever say why she can’t drive? I mean what does she plan on doing in an emergency? Be the very big girl that you are and drive, funky toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.