The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Cold&Bitter on the thread title! You win a mostly empty container of sad blueberries, Ginn's empty lavender tea plastic cup, and a portable fan to attach to the closest baby carrier!

Recap:
- Dim deep-throated a bunch of hot dogs at MK and showed off the mess it made on his hands
- Ginn barely survived scaling the treacherous hills of Mt Dora
- Da Big Baby melted and nearly drowned in Ginn's boob sweat at Ft Wilderness and the blueberry festival during which no blueberries were bought
- GINN WANTS A GOLF CART YOU GUYZZZZ
- Ginn wants a cabin
- Ginn might feel like less of a hot potato if she stopped using paprika for her brows
- Dim did some hotel tour and pretended he was the only vlogger who got the invite
- Dim did some photo thing that I didn't watch and by the view count neither did anyone else except Tiffany and Kasper
- Dim needs to seek help for his anal fixation or just invest in a hardy butt plug or something
- Ginn claims Da Big Baby (she usually forgets his name) smiles at her every time she talks but he just looks permanently perturbed
- Ginn lets Big Baby take naps on his favoritest changing table
- Dim likes big bottles of hairspray and he cannot lie
- OG Buddy only gets to wear shorts that fit him during Top Golf
- OG Buddy and Dimmy have gone off to the Starcruiser and early reports indicate that OG Buddy didn't care for the Jedi story and was running up and down the hallways which Ginn said was "frowned upon" as if only Disney frowns upon that and not OG Buddy's own father who should put the kibosh on that
- We are basically watching unedited future documentary footage for a Netflix series titled, "Why I Murdered My Parents and Little Brother... and Some Other People Too"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My theory is, they still have the nanny. But Jenn is trying to down play it. Right Down Mainstreet did those vlogger awards, and they kept saying that the trackers were phoning it in considering they now had a nanny. I’m sure she watched that video, and she’s now concealing the nanny just for the optics.

They should’ve took buddy to peppa pig instead of GSC. That vlog actually had decent views. Guess Jenn can’t have him that far away 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Let me guess ... Gin was jealous that they boys got to go to the Starcruiser and she had to stay home with the big baby?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let me guess ... Gin was jealous that they boys got to go to the Starcruiser and she had to stay home with the big baby?
She is acting "happy". But clearly she is anxious/manic and is gobbling down sandwiches and making useless content while wondering why Dim changed the Amazon password (which was previously hotdog82)

Recap Gifs:

Jenblob
giphy.gif

Dim
giphy.gif

OG Buddy

giphy.gif

Big Buddy causing Jen karma

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tattle Watching this tit fest
giphy.gif

And anyone who came in contact with Dim on the SC
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Vlogging in her nursing bra. She really stopped caring hasn't she?
3.png

Ginn trying to get on wikifeet? 0/10
2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A roundup of stan stupidity....

Wow Penny, you're really onto something!
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 7.47.55 PM.png

Yeah "MiaCat" it's tRuLy AmAzInG!!! 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 7.57.27 PM.png

Yes Daniel, those of you can relate who have a few million missing brain cells. And what is Nick's definition of "brotherly bond"??
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 7.58.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
When the GS first opened, it was (sort-of) interesting to see what it was and, I guess, how the Trackers would take to it. One year later, though, and the last thing I want to see is…

…Jenn. Obviously.

However the second-to-last thing I want to see is some same-but-worse Galactic Starcruiser content. Yawn.

Of course, if J$ acts up and turns the whole thing into a complete shitshow, then that‘s going to fill an entire Tattle thread in record time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“Kids of all ages are allowed aboard the Halcyon, but it's likely that older kids or teens who enjoy talking to characters and are somewhat proficient with technology will enjoy the experience the most.”

this is Google’s recommendation for who is the GS appropriate for… so Definitely sounds great for a hyperactive three year old 🙄
---
I can’t believe she would clog without a top on.. is she seeking views?!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
My theory is, they still have the nanny. But Jenn is trying to down play it. Right Down Mainstreet did those vlogger awards, and they kept saying that the trackers were phoning it in considering they now had a nanny. I’m sure she watched that video, and she’s now concealing the nanny just for the optics.

They should’ve took buddy to peppa pig instead of GSC. That vlog actually had decent views. Guess Jenn can’t have him that far away 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey!
They worked slothed extremely hard to get Main Street Moment’s LAZIEST YT VLOGGER AWARD 2022!!

6C27CA0F-5041-44F3-88F9-BA00B0A2DE32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WOW - how does YT allow the shots of J4D's in her bra? She really is that unhinged (look Jenn your new favorite word). I wish I had social media and I could post this shot to Timmy's account and say 'this is what your useless other half posts while your away'.
That baby is already too big for that changing table - we know she leaves him there unattended so what is to prevent him from rolling over and falling?

Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me if this person is watching the same videos as the rest of us? Advanced in speech and phonics? Articulates? Sentences? Advanced vocabulary?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.15.42 AM.png

Also, not completely OT, but does anyone know why my YouTube shows the users as @screenname but Quasi's shows the actual names like daniel c and Nick Sullivan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have as much interest in a(hopefully only one) Galactic Starcruiser vlog as OG Buddy has in being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim and J$ are at the Galactic Starcruiser, something that's been covered by everyone already and no one seems to be interested in a year later.

Meanwhile, JoJo, who just reached 1 million subs, along with a bunch of other so called "content creators" are out in California for the first Star Wars Night with rare character meet and greets and Grogu sippers posted everywhere already. Fresh, new, interesting content. That's how you gain subs and views.

The other half are on the first 25th Anniversary at Sea. They got a cute framed Mickey picture last night. Hopefully they still have all this stuff on the very last cruise of the event. 😂 I imagine there are lots of tears in Lake Nona.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn quit leaving Big Baby on the changing table to nap! He's going to roll off and hurt himself... idc.. I reported the video as dangerous acts... and Tim is really starting to creap me the hell out with all the butt comments... he's obsessed with pointing out butts... and putting his kid in short shorts in creepy when you combine those facts together

• Sick
Ginn quit leaving Big Baby on the changing table to nap! He's going to roll off and hurt himself... idc.. I reported the video as dangerous acts... and Tim is really starting to creap me the hell out with all the butt comments... he's obsessed with pointing out butts... and putting his kid in short shorts in creepy when you combine those facts together

I remember when my brother was a kid (around 8 years old), him and his friends seem to think butts and buttholes funny. It seemed to be something little boys do or Beavis and Butthead ("He said Butt" type comments) type teenagers would do.

Reactions: 10
Tim and J$ are at the Galactic Starcruiser, something that's been covered by everyone already and no one seems to be interested in a year later.

Meanwhile, JoJo, who just reached 1 million subs, along with a bunch of other so called "content creators" are out in California for the first Star Wars Night with rare character meet and greets and Grogu sippers posted everywhere already. Fresh, new, interesting content. That's how you gain subs and views.

The other half are on the first 25th Anniversary at Sea. They got a cute framed Mickey picture last night. Hopefully they still have all this stuff on the very last cruise of the event. 😂 I imagine there are lots of tears in Lake Nona.
Ordinary Adventures is/are at WDW. Kitra says there is something special planned for May 4. I wonder if Timmy will be there. He should let J$ watch some SW cartoons, he will love them!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she really let that baby sleep on the changing table? What the actual duck... And then she leaves it in the vlog for the world to know. Pray for those children because this is the stupidity they're being raised with.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.