The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to put this out here now, I've been waiting, because Tim is either home by now or will be home shortly.

They are the absolute dumbest humans on the planet for telling the world that Jenn was home alone last night with the baby. Everyone knows where they live. They have some crazy stans and people who have posted extremely violent threats against J$ in the past. What about the angry mob that showed up when she announced her pregnancy with J$? OK, we know that wasn't true. Why in the world would you put it out there that Jenn is home alone for 2 nights? I truly do not understand them. And don't give me they live in a super safe gated community bullshit. I live in a gated community and my community before this one was gated. Everyone I know here lives in a gated community. There are a million ways to get in and everyone who is familiar with gated communities know them. I'm not going to put any here because I don't want to give any ideas, but it's pretty simple. They are so dumb.
---
Does she really let that baby sleep on the changing table? What the actual duck... And then she leaves it in the vlog for the world to know. Pray for those children because this is the stupidity they're being raised with.
Although the baby did spend an incredible amount of time on the changing table in this vlog, I do not believe that he's sleeping on the changing table. I think the changing table is an easy way for her to hold the camera without having to hold him.

That said--Jenn and Tim, I know you both read here. You ALWAYS keep one hand on the baby in a situation like that, changing table, on the bed, because anything can happen. I know you are fussing over the baby, but you aren't paying actual attention to him, you are looking at the camera. I'll share my horror story. I had my daughter on the bed, changing her diaper. She was about 2 1/2 months old. I had my hands on her, I was actively changing her diaper and she just rolled. Right off the bed. It happened so quick, she had never moved that much before and she just slipped right out of my hands. Needless to say, you feel like a horrible human when you are rushing to the hospital with your newborn getting their skull x-rayed. Accidents happen. Don't let an accident happen because you are so self absorbed that you have to vlog every moment of you day. My daughter was fine, but it scared the tit out of me. I think they got lucky with J$ and they are already careless with Big Baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm going to put this out here now, I've been waiting, because Tim is either home by now or will be home shortly.

They are the absolute dumbest humans on the planet for telling the world that Jenn was home alone last night with the baby. Everyone knows where they live. They have some crazy stans and people who have posted extremely violent threats against J$ in the past. What about the angry mob that showed up when she announced her pregnancy with J$? OK, we know that wasn't true. Why in the world would you put it out there that Jenn is home alone for 2 nights? I truly do not understand them. And don't give me they live in a super safe gated community bullshit. I live in a gated community and my community before this one was gated. Everyone I know here lives in a gated community. There are a million ways to get in and everyone who is familiar with gated communities know them. I'm not going to put any here because I don't want to give any ideas, but it's pretty simple. They are so dumb.
---

Although the baby did spend an incredible amount of time on the changing table in this vlog, I do not believe that he's sleeping on the changing table. I think the changing table is an easy way for her to hold the camera without having to hold him.

That said--Jenn and Tim, I know you both read here. You ALWAYS keep one hand on the baby in a situation like that, changing table, on the bed, because anything can happen. I know you are fussing over the baby, but you aren't paying actual attention to him, you are looking at the camera. I'll share my horror story. I had my daughter on the bed, changing her diaper. She was about 2 1/2 months old. I had my hands on her, I was actively changing her diaper and she just rolled. Right off the bed. It happened so quick, she had never moved that much before and she just slipped right out of my hands. Needless to say, you feel like a horrible human when you are rushing to the hospital with your newborn getting their skull x-rayed. Accidents happen. Don't let an accident happen because you are so self absorbed that you have to vlog every moment of you day. My daughter was fine, but it scared the tit out of me. I think they got lucky with J$ and they are already careless with Big Baby.
Knowing the Slackers this is how "secure" their gated community is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought the same about timing, but I didn’t want to say it either. I’m sure they have an alarm system, but still.

The “booty hole” comment while looking at a children’s book and while Buddy is in the room and while filming is really something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m very anti-changing tables. With my 1st I had one. And the top of the table had a wooden piece that came up as tall as the changing pad. Even with that I still strapped him in every time. But one day after he got more wiggly and rolly he rolled himself and the changing pad over the side. I was right there and caught him, but had I moved away he would have fallen on a hardwood floor. That day I got rid of the changing pad and never used it again. I didn’t even buy one with my 2nd son. I bought a foldable pad that I kept near and changed them on the floor, couch, bed, anywhere other than on top of a dresser. I don’t care how little and immobile Ollie$ is, it’s not safe to leave for even a minute or 2.

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's vlogging in her bra. I think it's a nursing tank top. I found this on the Target website. (I really hate giving her any credit.) I don't "think" she would be stupid enough to vlog in a bra.

View attachment 2145405
Calling it now. In the next vlog, she is going to say she saw some comments (here on Tattle) asking if she was in her bra and she will let us know it was a nursing tank top.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think she's vlogging in her bra. I think it's a nursing tank top. I found this on the Target website. (I really hate giving her any credit.) I don't "think" she would be stupid enough to vlog in a bra.

View attachment 2145405
Haven't watched, but I'm going to assume she bought a size L when it should have been an XXXXL to fit her actual body size so it looks like a bra.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The odds of a credible threat against them seem to be slim to none. I understand the concern but if I had to bet the vile things said here in the past against them were either from some basement dweller with no means to get to Orlando on short notice or a stan trying to get discussion here shut down. Could they practice more common sense with regards to their safety? Definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling it now. In the next vlog, she is going to say she saw some comments (here on Tattle) asking if she was in her bra and she will let us know it was a nursing tank top.
Oh, absolutely! Then she will also tell us the name and where she got it from and will put a link below to order one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, absolutely! Then she will also tell us the name and where she got it from and will put a link below to order one.
Because everyone needs an unflattering tank top that helps emphasis that bowling ball shape....honestly, if she dressed and groomed herself appropriately and wasn't a rampant mouth breather she wouldn't look near as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats to @Cold&Bitter on the thread title! You win a mostly empty container of sad blueberries, Ginn's empty lavender tea plastic cup, and a portable fan to attach to the closest baby carrier!

Recap:
- Dim deep-throated a bunch of hot dogs at MK and showed off the mess it made on his hands
- Ginn barely survived scaling the treacherous hills of Mt Dora
- Da Big Baby melted and nearly drowned in Ginn's boob sweat at Ft Wilderness and the blueberry festival during which no blueberries were bought
- GINN WANTS A GOLF CART YOU GUYZZZZ
- Ginn wants a cabin
- Ginn might feel like less of a hot potato if she stopped using paprika for her brows
- Dim did some hotel tour and pretended he was the only vlogger who got the invite
- Dim did some photo thing that I didn't watch and by the view count neither did anyone else except Tiffany and Kasper
- Dim needs to seek help for his anal fixation or just invest in a hardy butt plug or something
- Ginn claims Da Big Baby (she usually forgets his name) smiles at her every time she talks but he just looks permanently perturbed
- Ginn lets Big Baby take naps on his favoritest changing table
- Dim likes big bottles of hairspray and he cannot lie
- OG Buddy only gets to wear shorts that fit him during Top Golf
- OG Buddy and Dimmy have gone off to the Starcruiser and early reports indicate that OG Buddy didn't care for the Jedi story and was running up and down the hallways which Ginn said was "frowned upon" as if only Disney frowns upon that and not OG Buddy's own father who should put the kibosh on that
- We are basically watching unedited future documentary footage for a Netflix series titled, "Why I Murdered My Parents and Little Brother... and Some Other People
Congrats to @Cold&Bitter on the thread title! You win a mostly empty container of sad blueberries, Ginn's empty lavender tea plastic cup, and a portable fan to attach to the closest baby carrier!

Recap:
- Dim deep-throated a bunch of hot dogs at MK and showed off the mess it made on his hands
- Ginn barely survived scaling the treacherous hills of Mt Dora
- Da Big Baby melted and nearly drowned in Ginn's boob sweat at Ft Wilderness and the blueberry festival during which no blueberries were bought
- GINN WANTS A GOLF CART YOU GUYZZZZ
- Ginn wants a cabin
- Ginn might feel like less of a hot potato if she stopped using paprika for her brows
- Dim did some hotel tour and pretended he was the only vlogger who got the invite
- Dim did some photo thing that I didn't watch and by the view count neither did anyone else except Tiffany and Kasper
- Dim needs to seek help for his anal fixation or just invest in a hardy butt plug or something
- Ginn claims Da Big Baby (she usually forgets his name) smiles at her every time she talks but he just looks permanently perturbed
- Ginn lets Big Baby take naps on his favoritest changing table
- Dim likes big bottles of hairspray and he cannot lie
- OG Buddy only gets to wear shorts that fit him during Top Golf
- OG Buddy and Dimmy have gone off to the Starcruiser and early reports indicate that OG Buddy didn't care for the Jedi story and was running up and down the hallways which Ginn said was "frowned upon" as if only Disney frowns upon that and not OG Buddy's own father who should put the kibosh on that
- We are basically watching unedited future documentary footage for a Netflix series titled, "Why I Murdered My Parents and Little Brother... and Some Other People Too"
Og buddy is going to be just like the Mendez brothers who murdered their parents

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s dumbfounding that he doesn’t monitor the garbage that she posts…for a channel bearing his name. If he micromanaged the videos the way he does J$, I’d bet 90% of her work would have to get redone. Despite a lot of working out, I haven’t lost the unwanted weight yet, so I’m not a fan of being in pictures, and even more so in videos. Whenever my husband wants to post something on fb or IG that I’m in, he ALWAYS shows me first to make sure I won’t be super self conscious about it. And if I am, he doesn’t post whatever it is. Can’t imagine having something posted on YouTube and having no idea how it’s being presented.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s dumbfounding that he doesn’t monitor the garbage that she posts…for a channel bearing his name. If he micromanaged the videos the way he does J$, I’d bet 90% of her work would have to get redone. Despite a lot of working out, I haven’t lost the unwanted weight yet, so I’m not a fan of being in pictures, and even more so in videos. Whenever my husband wants to post something on fb or IG that I’m in, he ALWAYS shows me first to make sure I won’t be super self conscious about it. And if I am, he doesn’t post whatever it is. Can’t imagine having something posted on YouTube and having no idea how it’s being presented.
He must just be so checked the duck out that he doesn't care anymore. That's the only thing I can think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim and J$ are at the Galactic Starcruiser, something that's been covered by everyone already and no one seems to be interested in a year later
I just finished the survey on our recent stay at Wilderness Lodge and there was a specific question asking if we were planning on staying at the GSC during any future trips. I thought that was telling that Disney is trying to feel out interest for it. Personally, we don’t plan on ever staying there.

And on another note, when we got home my sister and I both got sick a couple of days later. We took tests and it’s Covid. So it was either at the parks or on the plane. Good times.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Already have the blueberries, as luck would have it. Jackson would have loved them!
IMG_6593.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just finished the survey on our recent stay at Wilderness Lodge and there was a specific question asking if we were planning on staying at the GSC during any future trips. I thought that was telling that Disney is trying to feel out interest for it. Personally, we don’t plan on ever staying there.

And on another note, when we got home my sister and I both got sick a couple of days later. We took tests and it’s Covid. So it was either at the parks or on the plane. Good times.
I honestly don't see that hotel/experience lasting long. If it does, I'll be shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly don't see that hotel/experience lasting long. If it does, I'll be shocked.
They’d be better off revamping it to be just another resort option, drastically adjust the price per night to match one of the deluxe resorts and then offer the interactive stuff as an add on. With a more consistent flow of people, it may have a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they’re both so bored with grinding out YT videos, he can’t be bothered to watch the final product. And I’m not sure how he would tell Jenn to change something about the video anyway. There would be plates flying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.