The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.

And also this.

I had to turn it off because I actually started to feel bad for her. She seems so desperately lonely, it made me feel bad for watching her. I don’t know how it’s just her and she can’t handle the dishes and laundry in between Big Baby napping. Oh and If she drove, she could have went and bought any sort of bread she wanted.
You are definitely more empathetic than I... I will NEVER feel sorry for her (or him), never. They deserve any misery they have - they have brought it on themselves and give zero fucks about anyone else (including their children).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All this chatter made me morbidly curious about this latest video. Egads. This should not have been put on YouTube. I feel like we just got a glimpse of how miserable they all truly are. It is nice to know they were somehow #hosted by Minions Tupperware though.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I just can't feel sorry for someone who has SO MUCH and continues to feel sorry for herself. Also seriously, would it kill her to put the tiniest bit of effort into not looking like she's been camping for 7 months straight with no access to a mirror or running water?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.52.40 PM.png

Ginn: "I'm an extra lettuce kind of girly!"
I think more like an extra lettuce drenched in sodium-heavy dressing kind of "girly". But it's okay you guyyyyzzzz, it's more veggies than meat and cheese, okaaaay? And it's a SPINACH wrap, so there! And get off her back about the tater tots, she's just LIVING HER BEST LIFE. And who cares if this is actually one of 7 meals!
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.56.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.57.02 PM.png

No Ginn, I think it's your lettuce-loving girly "tooty booty" that's causing a fart storm.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.01.06 PM.png

Was it you Ginn? Did you shart on the Big Baby? Thanks for sharing! 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.02.11 PM.png

"J¢ was so excited to FT with Oliver he just kept yelling" Isn't yelling all OG Buddy does? Except when he's ignoring you Ginn?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.04.27 PM.png

---
Anyone need a new avatar?
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.10.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Seriously, she should've just did a song and dance number to "All By Myself" in this vlog-that is sarcasm, Jen. Please never, ever, sing or dance again. Otherwise, pages of snark and judgment will ensure.

Seriously though, was this video to prove to everyone that she can be by herself because if so she sucks at it. And I do think there was at least a nanny to check in on her occasionally. I wonder who initiated the Facetime calls. If Dim wanted her and Big Baby to check in or if it was her just freaking out at being alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
"Jennifer I'M bleeping TWO MONTHS OLD I CAN'T TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT PLEASE FIND SOME FRIENDS AND HOBBIES YOU SPIRALING UNHINGED GREASY BLOB. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk."
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.17.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That okonomiyaki looked nasty. Ginn said the brown sauce was BBQ sauce?! Ew! The brown sauce on okomomiyaki is usually kinda sweet with an umami flavor. I can't imagine BBQ sauce on it.

Reactions: 7
This kid seriously needs shorts that fit him, this is just ridiculous. And stop giving him the same haircut as Dim. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 8.26.26 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This kid seriously needs shorts that fit him, this is just ridiculous. And stop giving him the same haircut as Dim. 🤢
View attachment 2146844
You're asking for too much. His parents can't buy clothes that fit. I see Jenblob is still wearing that Violet Beauregard ensemble she wore the day she huffed and puffed to the park when she attempted to induce labor by walking five whole steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2146844
He has been wearing those shorts all week. How is she doing 5 loads of laundry when Jackson literally only wears the same 3 shirts and that one pair of tiny black shorts?
---
I guess they want everyone to know where J$ takes his swim lessons now too 🤦🏻‍♀️
That swim school is $150 a month for 30 minute weekly lessons!
That’s seems a bit steep, right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just can't feel sorry for someone who has SO MUCH and continues to feel sorry for herself. Also seriously, would it kill her to put the tiniest bit of effort into not looking like she's been camping for 7 months straight with no access to a mirror or running water?
View attachment 2146813

"J¢ was so excited to FT with Oliver he just kept yelling" Isn't yelling all OG Buddy does? Except when he's ignoring you Ginn?
View attachment 2146820

Anyone need a new avatar?
View attachment 2146827
Her hair and face remind me of Mrs Claus from that animated Christmas movie. And, look, she also folds laundry!! Uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the very beginning, when they are face timing and Jenn asks if they are having fun, I am almost certain Jackson says, “hell yeah yeah!” 🤣

• Haha
He has been wearing those shorts all week. How is she doing 5 loads of laundry when Jackson literally only wears the same 3 shirts and that one pair of tiny black shorts?
---

That swim school is $150 a month for 30 minute weekly lessons!
That’s seems a bit steep, right?
That seems about right to me. That’s close to what I’ve seen advertised here for swim lessons

Reactions: 9
I thought she said she wasn't going to bug them on their trip? Seem like she was Facetiming and constantly texting him.

• Sick
I guess they want everyone to know where J$ takes his swim lessons now too 🤦🏻‍♀️
That bag stood out to me, but I assumed it was a snack cracker promo bag! Maybe they are fishing for Carly Gee or Heidi to insert themselves into their lives and volunteer as tribute to be new stannys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The swim school seems a bit far away from their house. I guess that just gives them more free time without Buddy around.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.