The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nice of them, they address our comments that they take Oliver to the grocery store but not Disney. Tim says they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. There are only 30 people at the grocery store and 15,000 at Disney. I guess germs are only present in mass crowds. Those 30 people must all be germ-free. Jen adds that they "have" to go to the grocery store.

I will never understand them and their stupidity.
No convenient excuse for taking Big Baby to the germ-infested chaotic outlets just to fondle "merch" while precariously strapped to his egg donor's sweaty bosum on a day hot enough that the witch used the carrier to attach a fan to point at her greasy face? 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.18.54 PM.png

Also do these fucks not understand how to shop for groceries online and either have them delivered or have them picked up? I just order online every week (where I can buy exactly what I need and not make unplanned purchases just from walking up and down the aisles and navigating past suburban housewives yapping away and blocking the aisle with their shopping carts... or greasy bloated vloggers yapping away as they dump 6 tons of spicy water and 3 different kinds of pretzels in their shopping cart) and then drive up to the pick-up zone, pop my trunk and have them put all my groceries back there. Easy peasy during my lunch break and then I can get back home quickly and back to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It was very nice of Tim to point out all the games that J$ is bad at while he is playing them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How nice of them, they address our comments that they take Oliver to the grocery store but not Disney. Tim says they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. There are only 30 people at the grocery store and 15,000 at Disney. I guess germs are only present in mass crowds. Those 30 people must all be germ-free. Jen adds that they "have" to go to the grocery store.

Have to go to the grocery store? In this day and age you can have your groceries delivered to your house. Or do curbside pickup. Or have one of you go shop. No reason to take that baby anywhere like you two claimed you were going to do, but nooo we can't go without our weekly Tarjay trips for junk you don't need after stopping by the local Starby's for some caffeine they don't claim to drink.

Go to the damn parks, you're already hypocritical may as well go all in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And now Jenn is again complaining about not doing fun things with Tim and Jackson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

I definitely believe this was them addressing Tattle comments because Tim seemed angry about these comments. He also said “it’s been really hot here.” DUH, you live in damn Florida! It’s hot from mid March to mid December! I live in central FL and, there have been a few days that are quite warm lately, but overall the weather has been quite nice for Florida. Really breezy…definitely not the constant sweltering heat that will likely start up in the next few weeks.

They also addressed everyone’s comments here about her calling $ver “The Baby” all the time. 😒 Ginn said she really needs to start calling him by his name.

Also, during then talking about going to AMI, they say it will be $ver’s first time being in a pool. But……….you have a pool in your backyard. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 28
LOL, around 5:27, Ginn says "the baby and I were at home - I know I call him 'the baby' I need to stop doing that" - shout out to @2020planner! 😆

"I've been at home with da baby" says the sunburned witch ("hey witch, USE SUNBLOCK! xoxo, your dead mom PS. wheeeeee I'm still stuck on this roller coaster bopping out to Tears for Fears!")
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.30.45 PM.png

They also addressed everyone’s comments here about her calling $ver “The Baby” all the time. 😒 Ginn said she really needs to start calling him by his name.
Jinx!

• Haha
  • Heart
She said they are both making sacrifices. He takes Buddy places and also goes to “work” so he’s missing out on time with Big Babe. She’s staying home with BB so she’s missing out on fun times.

Say you hate having kids without saying you hate having kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Back in the 1980s to around 2000 here in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, our ATMs were called TYME machines (Take Your Money Everywhere). We always got weird looks when using that term anywhere else or when we had visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"It's super stormy out there, I don't know if you guyzzzz can see." says Ginn.
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.36.58 PM.png

I think the question should be can YOU see Ginn? I don't think even your poorly fitted glasses are working either.

Ah, yet another candid "daddy-son day" where Dim and his moobs and his second-trimester pregnancy look at the bleeping camera while talking to OG Buddy. 🙄 Way to be super stealthy about being more concerned about whether the camera is catching you pretending to be a dad than actually being a dad.
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.44.15 PM.png

She said they are both making sacrifices. He takes Buddy places and also goes to “work” so he’s missing out on time with Big Babe. She’s staying home with BB so she’s missing out on fun times.

These two shits wouldn't know what actual parental sacrifice is if it slapped them in the face, pulled on their thinning hair, and choked them with a bunch of hot dogs and shrimpies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just finished the most recent video… the way they talk about the baby at the end makes me think he’s been working with a talent coach off set

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Should have stayed on birth control Jenny

Don't want to go back and re-watch I must have missed something...did they go bowling and TG the same day????

Reactions: 7
They really are pushing OG Buddy into becoming the next Richard Simmons, aren't they? His egg donor can teach him her best prancercise moves. Oh wait, these days she'd shatter her ankles if she attempted obnoxiously prancercising through parade routes like a narcissistic attention bleep that thinks she's hot tit.

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.53.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.58.09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Food boose and Chak-lit will always grate on me though.
Food boose really bothers me. My other two that I find so annoyingthat he won’t pronounce correctly are “chore-EET-zo” (chorizo) and “cojita.” Cotija cheese is spelled differently than they pronounce it! It’s right there in the spelling…. 😭🫠

@Quasimodo - just saw your comment earlier about these same two words. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dim walks like someone's taken out a chunk of his hip bone. Seriously no one in this family can walk normally and it's all their own doing. Maybe they're so enmeshed Dim's subconsciously mirroring his tumor-wife even when she's not around. ("how romantic! couples goals!" -the stans)
---
In the "check things off the mentioned-on-Tattle list" vlog, they miraculously finally found OG Buddy some longer shorts. *golf clap*
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 9.12.22 PM.png

---
Food boose really bothers me. My other two that I find so annoyingthat he won’t pronounce correctly are “chore-EET-zo” (chorizo) and “cojita.” Cotija cheese is spelled differently than they pronounce it! It’s right there in the spelling…. 😭🫠

@Quasimodo - just saw your comment earlier about these same two words. 😂
Haha, jinx again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't want to go back and re-watch I must have missed something...did they go bowling and TG the same day????
No, I think it was two different days.

Tim keeps insisting Buddy loves bowling and golf but I don’t really see it. I just don’t quite think Buddy is at the right age for these things yet. He doesn’t get the rules and he doesn’t want to learn how to play correctly. It looks like he just wants to mess around. Which is understandable since he’s only three. I think these are just more examples of how Tim just wants a Buddy to ride rides and bowl and mini golf and eat beige food with.

Reactions: 17
I mean, are you even living your best life if you don't go to the grocery store 372 times a week with the whole fam bam and spend 47 minutes in each aisle (being extra careful to completely avoid the fruit & produce section, of course)?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.