The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grocery thing is weird. We have two kids and I can’t remember when my wife and I went to the grocery store together. It’s always divide and conquer because we are, you know, gainfully employed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they can eat at Denny's and Olive Garden, they can shop like normal people and just go to bleeping Costco and load up on boxes upon boxes of Uncrustables and hot dogs and booty shorts and diapers and toilet paper and even shrimpies. You'd think they'd want to take advantage of free food samples too. 🙄

How old is this pic? She’s tripled in size 😳
9 years ago, with a whopping 29K views. She's seriously so obnoxious in it. That was the most exercise she's ever done, "running" a 10K included.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ginn on the couch: "OG Buddy is sleeping finally and Buddy 2.0 is also sleeping so this is the time I fold laundry, and do the dishes, and CLEAN THE KITCHEN oh and I have to "edit" a video", as her unshowered self continues to sit on the couch and pretend Dim is an actual working dad with an actual 8 hour work day who is missing his second kid grow up. 🙄 This isn't Little House on the Prairie Swamp Grass, you dumb turds.

But also, seriously what is her bleeping definition of "clean"? Add it to the list of other words she doesn't understand, like "extraordinary", "cute", "unhinged", "stormy", "gifted", "maternal", "healthy", etc.
---
"It was a good few days," Dim tries to convince himself out loud as Ginn can't even get a half-assed fake laugh out and only manages to muster an empty-souled dead smile and Dim's eye continues to try to make a break for it from his face.

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 10.10.09 PM.png
i

It sounds like as soon as Da Big Baby is 2 months old, they're going to get his vaccines done so they can then immediately go back out into the world and throw him into a mosh pit of germs (apparently they don't realize immunity isn't received the very second you get poked with a vaccine, at least give it a few extra days for his shots to take full effect). Something must have happened after the outlets where they suddenly about-faced and pretended to suddenly be concerned about him not being vaccinated - maybe his doctor or Dim's family said something which offended them but also mildly shamed them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dim is missing out on the baby because he is out for a few hours?!?! She is always doing laundry or cleaning up the kitchen ...I never hear her mention any other household chores ...does she ever clean her bathrooms, or dust, vacuum...or right iRobot for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You should come to Western PA. There’s a whole dictionary for words that are used only here. Yinz instead of y’all. Buggy instead of shopping cart, chipped ham, etc. Look up Pittsburghese.
I am also from SW PA? Don’t forget gum band, red up and nebby LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arrgh poor Big Baby, only seconds into the ‘vid’ they have a camera stuck in his face and are poking away at his his arms and legs to show his rolls for the entertainment of their stans (ie for money).

Dimmy doesn’t have any ‘excess time’ for the Big Baby as he is too busy filming himself gorging.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That poor baby and poor J$ too. They have zero hope of having a normal upbringing to create normal, adjusted human beings who are responsible adults with these two poop-stains as parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How nice of them, they address our comments that they take Oliver to the grocery store but not Disney. Tim says they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. There are only 30 people at the grocery store and 15,000 at Disney. I guess germs are only present in mass crowds. Those 30 people must all be germ-free. Jen adds that they "have" to go to the grocery store.

I will never understand them and their stupidity.
But big baby wouldn’t HAVE to go to the grocery store if SOMEONE drove themselves to the store and left big baby at home with daddy or the nanny. 😏🤔

Reactions: 23
She said they are both making sacrifices. He takes Buddy places and also goes to “work” so he’s missing out on time with Big Babe. She’s staying home with BB so she’s missing out on fun times.

Say you hate having kids without saying you hate having kids.
I can't believe she said they are making sacrifices, she needs slapped the duck about with a dictionary to know what that means

I'll tell you, you worthless witch what sacrifices are, sacrifices are when you are working away for weeks or months risking you life to give your family a better life, sacrifices is missing everything in your child's life like bdays, first days of schools, graduations, Xmas, new year etc so your family can have a roof over their heads an food on the table, THATS SACRIFICES,

Sacrifices is NOT hiring a nanny so you don't need to deal with the children you have bleeping brought into the world you selfish witch

God she pisses me off, my dad worked away on the oil rigs from when my brother was born, there was no holidays or paternity leave, his "holidays" an "time off" were when he come home between shifts, sometimes it was a week at home sometimes two, an his training needed done in his time off as well, so my mum was on her own when he was away with the two of us, thankfully his rigs he was on never had emergencys but he did work with the survivors of the piper Alpha an those stories still haunt me to this day, but there are MANY parents who sacrifice a ton for their family's, from those that are on oil rigs, to those in the mines an those that go an serve their country, she has no fking right to ever call their life a damn sacrifice

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The B*** actually used the word sacrifices - WTF!!!! I am so angry right now - :mad:
@Snippysnips - you are so right. Our parents and loved ones know what sacrifices are. I know i'm alot older than most but back in the day my Dad (I miss him every day) worked 2 jobs so I could go to a private high school. I have 3 older siblings who all went to the public high school in our town but I was a very shy teenager and was too scared back then. Never once was the word sacrifice used in our house. We always had food on the table and clean clothes on our back. What an ungrateful useless human. She really needs a dose of reality - she needs the YT $$ to dry up.
You can go back to driving J4D and HELP your family that way. Or better yet - if you want to continue to be useless - groceries can be ordered online and delivered instead of going to the grocery store.

I called it - I knew a home vlog was coming and J4D was going to go on and on and on about how hard it is with 2 children blah blah blah. I feel for these children so much - it breaks my heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God she pisses me off, my dad worked away on the oil rigs from when my brother was born, there was no holidays or paternity leave, his "holidays" an "time off" were when he come home between shifts, sometimes it was a week at home sometimes two, an his training needed done in his time off as well, so my mum was on her own when he was away with the two of us, thankfully his rigs he was on never had emergencys but he did work with the survivors of the piper Alpha an those stories still haunt me to this day, but there are MANY parents who sacrifice a ton for their family's, from those that are on oil rigs, to those in the mines an those that go an serve their country, she has no fking right to ever call their life a damn sacrifice

I was wondering if your dad was on that rig. I am thankful he was not. Sucks that the company was not held liable for what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dim is missing out on the baby because he is out for a few hours?!?! She is always doing laundry or cleaning up the kitchen ...I never hear her mention any other household chores ...does she ever clean her bathrooms, or dust, vacuum...or right iRobot for that.
What the duck is she washing because they seem to be wearing the same three things over and over. That doesn't add up to the amounts of laundry she claims to be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The poke and prod and analyze this kid for the camera entirely too much. Look at his rolls, look how long he is, I'm gonna get even closer so you can see his hair. Leave him alone.

We're working on crawling for the cruise? These two really are the dumbest humans on the planet.

Tim: I saw a 6 month old baby that was smaller than him today. It's not a bleeping competition.

Is Ft Pampers so disgusting they have to dry tit in the Tesla? If I pulled a blanket out of the dryer and it was still a little damp, I can name a ton of places I could hang it to dry. My car is not even in the top 100.

Tim: Jackson's not that best at bowling, he's only 3. He's not very good at skee ball, but he loves doing it. Tim, please get that vasectomy, immediately. You're an asshole. J$ can hear you. You suck.

And in all seriousness, the bowling alley (both this one and Splitsville) and Top Golf were both less crowded than any Publix/Target. There is absolutely no reason why if the baby is in Target, the baby couldn't sit in the stroller at Top Golf. I also think Tim is gone "working" more than usual because he cannot stand his bleeping wife. What would have taken 3 hours pre-$liver probably takes him 6-8 now because really, who in the world would want to come home to that tit show?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ginn on the couch: "OG Buddy is sleeping finally and Buddy 2.0 is also sleeping so this is the time I fold laundry, and do the dishes, and CLEAN THE KITCHEN oh and I have to "edit" a video", as her unshowered self continues to sit on the couch and pretend Dim is an actual working dad with an actual 8 hour work day who is missing his second kid grow up. 🙄 This isn't Little House on the Prairie Swamp Grass, you dumb turds.

But also, seriously what is her bleeping definition of "clean"? Add it to the list of other words she doesn't understand, like "extraordinary", "cute", "unhinged", "stormy", "gifted", "maternal", "healthy", etc.
---
"It was a good few days," Dim tries to convince himself out loud as Ginn can't even get a half-assed fake laugh out and only manages to muster an empty-souled dead smile and Dim's eye continues to try to make a break for it from his face.

View attachment 2128156i

It sounds like as soon as Da Big Baby is 2 months old, they're going to get his vaccines done so they can then immediately go back out into the world and throw him into a mosh pit of germs (apparently they don't realize immunity isn't received the very second you get poked with a vaccine, at least give it a few extra days for his shots to take full effect). Something must have happened after the outlets where they suddenly about-faced and pretended to suddenly be concerned about him not being vaccinated - maybe his doctor or Dim's family said something which offended them but also mildly shamed them?
Timmy boy was legit mad cause J$ didn’t go to bed at 7:30. He fell asleep in the car & of course he wasn’t tired a few hours later. These excursions seem to be taking place in the afternoon when the nanny is gone (she clearly is not there til 5). They are still trying to keep the buddies apart as much as possible & I think
Tim resents having to entertain J$ so much. They want him in school asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The B*** actually used the word sacrifices - WTF!!!! I am so angry right now - :mad:
@Snippysnips - you are so right. Our parents and loved ones know what sacrifices are. I know i'm alot older than most but back in the day my Dad (I miss him every day) worked 2 jobs so I could go to a private high school. I have 3 older siblings who all went to the public high school in our town but I was a very shy teenager and was too scared back then. Never once was the word sacrifice used in our house. We always had food on the table and clean clothes on our back. What an ungrateful useless human. She really needs a dose of reality - she needs the YT $$ to dry up.
You can go back to driving J4D and HELP your family that way. Or better yet - if you want to continue to be useless - groceries can be ordered online and delivered instead of going to the grocery store.

I called it - I knew a home vlog was coming and J4D was going to go on and on and on about how hard it is with 2 children blah blah blah. I feel for these children so much - it breaks my heart.
Exactly, never did my parents ever call it that either, it wasn't till we were older we released just how much of their own time an life was given up with work so we could have the life we did an I then released what a sacrifice was

I was wondering if your dad was on that rig. I am thankful he was not. Sucks that the company was not held liable for what happened.
He had been, then got moved to I think it was the sedco, then he went back to the piper alpha 2, he lost a few good friends, one of the survivors he worked with told him he was out on deck then wondered why he was in the water next thing, he had been thrown with the blast, we had begged my dad after that to come home but he refused to work the same job here for a quarter of the wage he was getting on them, he did also used to tell us that things would move about on the alpha 2 like chairs an tables an that he could hear the pool table being played but no one was there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.