The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find everything they do shady so I am always suspicious, but I really don't understand when he goes places with other people and makes absolutely no mention of them. Do the Stans find this normal or just blindly ignore these kinds of things?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap: Gorge, FOMO, separate the props, repeat.

I'm sure someone can do a longer one but I haven't been able to stomach the videos lately they are so boring. Mainly watched today's in full because it was decent background noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Recap from what I remember of the past few painfully boring vlogs:

• Dim demonstrated his jaw is actually more unhinged than his first-born son.
  • Dim, who makes up his own schedule, went to Animal Kingdom the day before Earth Day/AK's actual 25th anniversary.
  • Dim doesn't know how to use a knife or a fork or a spoon, continued
  • Dim likes to keep his nails long to be able to catch extra boogers/greasy skin residue/dirt/butt dust/frosting/meat juice (what kind of meat? we'll leave that vague) under his nails to eat/lick later
  • Dim likes fondling fake leather that he thinks is real
  • Dim doesn't want to be a part of the itty bitty titty committee and is eating his way to having enough moob to fill a c-cup bra.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It’s been 11 days since Buddy and Big Babe were seen in a video together.

172FDA8C-2A4F-47DF-ADEE-C9220CB419B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Recap from what I remember of the past few painfully boring vlogs:

• Dim demonstrated his jaw is actually more unhinged than his first-born son.
  • Dim, who makes up his own schedule, went to Animal Kingdom the day before Earth Day/AK's actual 25th anniversary.
  • Dim doesn't know how to use a knife or a fork or a spoon, continued
  • Dim likes to keep his nails long to be able to catch extra boogers/greasy skin residue/dirt/butt dust/frosting/meat juice (what kind of meat? we'll leave that vague) under his nails to eat/lick later
  • Dim likes fondling fake leather that he thinks is real
  • Dim doesn't want to be a part of the itty bitty titty committee and is eating his way to having enough moob to fill a c-cup bra.
Also, this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find everything they do shady so I am always suspicious, but I really don't understand when he goes places with other people and makes absolutely no mention of them. Do the Stans find this normal or just blindly ignore these kinds of things?
it may have hit the cutting room floor. ATW called him out for being cut out of videos all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why do they look at ease other so weird? 😂 Then when Nick get his scallops and says, shout-out yo Jenn look at those scallops. Now look she’s already looking and acting nuts not being able to go some places, so let’s just screw with her and taunt her. I don’t like her, but dang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I know Nick. Sorry, I meant the other two people across from them. Was it Nicks kids? I had to stop watching
Is it Attraction Magazine? They posted a detailed and useful review on the 21st.

It included this, “Our table of four (us and another journalist and his guest) loved this. Even those of use who don’t particularly care for seafood liked the tuna and lobster sausage. Well done Chef Noah.”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ginn must have been pissed he didn't even bring home some congealed cold scallops from Nicky's plate for her. In a napkin.

I get the feeling we're going to have a home vlog soon that's really just Ginn's extended talking head on a reality show no one asked for. "no it's totally okay I knew what I was getting into having another child but also I'm SO TIRED YOU GUYZZZZZ I've had to actually multitask and wipe my own ass AND both buddies' asses but no it's totally okay *fake laugh* *fake cry* it's fine it's totally fine no really I'm not going to be a martyr at all!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it Attraction Magazine? They posted a detailed and useful review on the 21st.

It included this, “Our table of four (us and another journalist and his guest) loved this. Even those of use who don’t particularly care for seafood liked the tuna and lobster sausage. Well done Chef Noah.”
Yep, that looks like who it is. I LOVE the detective work done here! 👏👏👏

IMG_1280.jpeg
IMG_1281.jpeg

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.