The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it these 2 lazy butt fucks haven't put out anything worth talking about?

Scotland
ATM ='cash machine' or 'hole in the wall'
Shopping cart = 'trolley'
Groceries = 'messages'

For the Trackers we use the universal phrase 'lazy, greasy cunts'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure they already have that parks recipe book. To my knowledge, the only thing Jenn made from it was a sandwich. I don’t think they’ve filmed any other recipes from the book. Another one and done from them.

Speaking of recipes, I remember when they did the Polynesian inspired Coconut bread and ice cream. It was a witch fest from Jenn. That heifer complained the entire time! It would’ve been enjoyable if she didn’t complain so gd much. She really is allergic to hard work. As Ive said a bunch of times, I found them and binged a bunch of their videos for about a month straight, And came to the conclusion they were/are utter trash.

Reactions: 17
I haven't even heard Tim mention his goal of doing everything within one park in a while and we are almost done with 1/3 of the year. I think we all know he won't finish this.
---
From what I heard TTT is off the media list. If I had to place my bets, I’m guessing attractions may thread him a bone. Speaking from experience, Attractions has a party of 3 or 4 tag along generally to restaurant media events. Forgot to say that Tim pissed of a fair amount of CMs with Tron(including my friends). My friend told me that when she brought it up to a media rep they said they were aware and they were “heard”. She told me the Disney media ban a week later(from her group of fellow cms)…I’m a second hand reporting so keep in mind
Yep, he probably was invited along by Attractions Magazine. And if so, he was shady by saying Disney invited him, not acknowledging the Attractions couple and especially not thanking them. Sure, it's speculation, but this totally tracks with something he'd do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I will give the Bojos tit on their butchering of English and all other languages all day every day because this “urban party” duo are exactly the kind of people who side-eye anyone who speaks with an accent (and Ginn has gone as far to say that she’s had a hard time understanding food service employees at non-American food franchises and not being able to understand the “tore” guide on their Hawaii “Kahlua” Ranch bus ride (and it wasn’t because of the volume either) and the witch has had a pattern of breaking out into her gross attempt at AAVE when she either does a terrible Randy Jackson impression or wants to show extra attitude (especially in older videos when she censored herself less and would just film herself ranting about something stupid and trying to act like a “tough witch”).

Reactions: 21
I haven't even heard Tim mention his goal of doing everything within one park in a while and we are almost done with 1/3 of the year. I think we all know he won't finish this.
---

Yep, he probably was invited along by Attractions Magazine. And if so, he was shady by saying Disney invited him, not acknowledging the Attractions couple and especially not thanking them. Sure, it's speculation, but this totally tracks with something he'd do.
it is possible they asked him not to say anything so people aren’t hardcore begging them for slots. I could be wrong but when I googled it seems like attractions had done this “supper club” thing before at V&As and maybe the space tit.

Reactions: 9
Food boose and Chak-lit will always grate on me though.
I hate when Dim says “melk”, and I wonder if he’ll ever learn it’s cotija not cojita cheese as he sips his bleep-chatuh and munches on some chore-IT-so, after eating a bunch of burned “no-key”, of course. 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Tim has a slight Philly accent at times. Jenn has no accent.

I still call ATMs “MAC machines” so I’m in no position to criticize anyone’s word usage lol
I say 'tap mac' still. As far as Tim having a Philly accent, I'm going to disagree there, not at all.

Reactions: 7
I hate when Dim says “melk”, and I wonder if he’ll ever learn it’s cotija not cojita cheese as he sips his bleep-chatuh and munches on some chore-IT-so, after eating a bunch of burned “no-key”, of course. 🫠
🥴 This made my head hurt. They’re so bleeping stupid. It really is quite astonishing.

Edit to add: I constantly make this joke with my husband and brothers.
1682468693131.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What are the chances Dim signed up for a runDisney event this morning. Registration opened at 10am. I had 2 desktop browsers going and one on my phone. Snagged a Steamboat Willie virtual 5k. All 4 virtual races sold out in minutes, I didn’t check the in person ones, but I’d imagine they sold out fast as well. My treadmill should be here Thursday. As much as I hate running, I might try it with this instead of walking really fast.
IMG_9030.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Hmmm, editing that FOMO seafood extravaganza must’ve really taken a toll on Jen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dim pronouncing crayons as crowns is infuriating to me.
Sandwich is the one I can’t take. Nails on a chalkboard!
---
I'm guessing Disney helped them a bit with this. And cross-outs isn't a word. They're lines.
It didn’t seem that way. She used genie and bought ILL for Rise and FOP. It didn’t seem like a very busy day at either park.

Reactions: 9
Now that I've come out and said that I say "tore" I'm over analyzing, sitting in a room with the dog, saying tour out loud over and over again. 😂

I'm sticking with tore, as in Jenn tore her jorts when she ate her 5th dinner of the day.

I'll add, I had a very very strong NYC accent for many years and have worked very hard to lose it because people are assholes and judgey. There are some words that I still cannot say without the NYC accent and after 2 drinks, I'm a full NYer again. So maybe that's it.

He's on instagram and Tiktok. But posts mostly on insta.

View attachment 2126924 View attachment 2126925
Thank you for this. I was wondering also. Wish he would wise up that he’s being used.
---
I agree. I know this happens both in the US and the UK (between living there and going back to visit and I am sure it happens in Canada, Aust, and NZ) that I've heard people speak English or I should say, I think they are speaking English as their accents are so strong or they have local words that other areas don't use. I've had to ask people to slow down or ask them what that word means (see below).

Example. I say fireflies, as do most of the US. But some parts of the country they say Lighting Bugs (this was in FL). I had to ask what it was. The person who told me mentioned it was a southern thing. To me use the word (this case firefly) the majority of the country uses. So if someone from me who is from the US has never heard of the word and it is another American person saying it. I can't think of what someone from another English speaking country would think. As when I lived in the UK (at least in North Yorkshire) they also called them fireflies.

I know English is not standard. But in the age of the internet if something has a different meaning in British English vs. American (or Canadian, Aust. or NZ) English, people can easily look it up. Just like Spanish Spanish is different than Mexican or Cuban Spanish.

But I'd think I'd try to use standard English (meaning don't use slang English) if you know you have UK, Canadian, Aust., NZ or people who speak English as a 2nd language viewers. Unless you really do know it is a common phase (IE. Don't say Lightening Bugs, LOL).
I said lightning bugs growing up and I’m from the Midwest, not southern.
---
I don't think Tim or any other vlogger needs to adjust their pronunciations or word usage just because of their possible audiences. That seems inauthentic. Sure, they should avoid using slang. But should Tim start saying coriander instead of cilantro because someone in the UK might watch his video? I feel they should use whatever word or pronunciation they are used to or grew up with.

I make fun of Tim's usage of "tore" because I have never heard anyone say it like that before and I assumed he was just being his idiot self and didn't know how to say the word. He just seems to have a limited knowledge of English. I see now that people here even say it like him so I feel I should be more respectful of things like that.

Also, I wouldn't say that most of the US calls them fireflies.

View attachment 2127270
There’s a chart for everything! Oh, my. Who knew?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I always hated the way he pronounced “ Le Cellier” as LA Cellier. And he did it over and over, despite several comments correcting him. I’m sure he did it on purpose for attention 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.