The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what Supper Club means. All I could find is that originally, Narcoossees was a supper-club design, where the second tier would have been where the band played. Which has now been removed making it all one level. From WDW Magic:

“The restaurant’s dining room currently has two levels. Back in the day, a band would play from the upper tier, creating a supper club-like environment. During the upcoming refurbishment, the second level will be removed, leaving the dining room with just one level. Removing the second tier will allow for an overall greater number of tables in the restaurant”
Maybe the supper club is the Finer Things Club….😂 they wish

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You should come to Western PA. There’s a whole dictionary for words that are used only here. Yinz instead of y’all. Buggy instead of shopping cart, chipped ham, etc. Look up Pittsburghese.
Now imagine two PA parents, raising children in several parts of the country and ending in NE. Imagine that accent and the weird slang that creates😆 now you'll know mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Speaking of pronunciations, Ginn should be slapped every time she says "ooo-kooo-laaaaay-laaaay" in that exaggerated "I speak Hawaiian you guyzzzz" fake cultured way all the chicks who study abroad for one semester in college act when they come back to the US. STFU witch and choke on some "Mo-aaaaay". 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Starting off on that oddly placed changing table outside the downstairs bathroom. She's so glad she didn't get rid of it. Like she'd get rid of anything. I'm sure it'll just turn into another place to pile junk on when Big Babe is done with it.
---
Ugh, this is so incredibly boring so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"Why does this greasy witch keep asking me stupid questions? Will she ever shut up?"
Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.49.58 PM.png

witch already won't shut up about their "beach trip" as if it's tomorrow and she even says "I know I talk about it like it's tomorrow it's not but it's soon enough that I'm so excited for it". She seriously acts like she's some c-suite level executive who works 80 hours a week and hasn't vacationed in a year. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I say 'tap mac' still. As far as Tim having a Philly accent, I'm going to disagree there, not at all.
All this Philly talk has me feeling nostalgic!

Does anyone else see a resemblance with my new avatar after watching today's video? I can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're very worried about Oliver getting too much sun at the beach and they're pointing out his baby acne is gone. I still think he was sunburned when his face was all red.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I barely skimmed and dipped after seeing their Denny's orders. Tim's order looks like yet another heart attack on a plate and J$'s pancakes alone have 31 grams of sugar. But yeah let's not let the kid eat fruit because the sugar from that makes him too energetic.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Another dull bowling trip. And now a trip to Top Golf. That seems Jackson-age appropriate. :rolleyes: And not a waste of money at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok, I didn't see it before, but baby O looks a lot like Tim to me now. He also looks different in the photo above than he did in the last vlog.

If you zoom in on that pic above just to his face, it's like baby Tim staring at you.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
How nice of them, they address our comments that they take Oliver to the grocery store but not Disney. Tim says they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. There are only 30 people at the grocery store and 15,000 at Disney. I guess germs are only present in mass crowds. Those 30 people must all be germ-free. Jen adds that they "have" to go to the grocery store.

I will never understand them and their stupidity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
"Why does this greasy witch keep asking me stupid questions? Will she ever shut up?"
View attachment 2128022

witch already won't shut up about their "beach trip" as if it's tomorrow and she even says "I know I talk about it like it's tomorrow it's not but it's soon enough that I'm so excited for it". She seriously acts like she's some c-suite level executive who works 80 hours a week and hasn't vacationed in a year. 🙄
is that the Mother’s Day AMI trip?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
J$ was tired of bowling and said "I'm done!" Tim said to him "it cost us 22 dollars a person to play this!"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
is that the Mother’s Day AMI trip?
Sounds likely.

Ok, I didn't see it before, but baby O looks a lot like Tim to me now. He also looks different in the photo above than he did in the last vlog.

If you zoom in on that pic above just to his face, it's like baby Tim staring at you.
Dim's face and Ginn's rolls and double chin. She's probably jealous of his paprika peach fuzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.