The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grocery thing is weird. We have two kids and I can’t remember when my wife and I went to the grocery store together. It’s always divide and conquer because we are, you know, gainfully employed.
Right! I normally do delivery but lately the shoppers seem to be picking the worst fruit and veggies. To avoid throwing away so much, I’ve started going back in person. On the rare times my little comes with me, it’s mentally exhausting. I forget half the stuff on my list and get completely distracted. It’s so much easier to go alone, zip through with focus and a plan, and get out. My husband would also prefer to nap on a bed of nails than go grocery shopping so he usually keeps the kids at home with him. If we’re going to do something as a family, it’s not grocery shopping…it’s things like mini golf, the zoo, a museum. If she can get her disfunctional ass in the car and driver herself to the grocery store and shop without her fake anxiety, I’ll donate $5 on the next live. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because they can’t risk showing the OG Buddy and Big Baby Bud on screen at the same time, Tim has to mimic how J$ interacts with Babe.

Next ‘vid’ Tim could play the part of Big Babe and Jennifer could poke his chubby rolls and prod away at his flabby gut for the stans to get excited about.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The grocery thing is weird. We have two kids and I can’t remember when my wife and I went to the grocery store together. It’s always divide and conquer because we are, you know, gainfully employed.
J4D can’t do anything alone. She always needs someone to hold her swollen hand. She’s a useless woman child. Dim has 3 kids. Not 2. I really think he cheated on her at some point. I’ve never seen someone so overly attached to their spouse. It’s like she’s afraid he’s going to leave and never come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay - so I watched the end of this shitshow vlog and if J4D's said one more time 'I'm home with the baby all day' I was going to hurt someone. Again B** why have children if all you are going to do is complain. When my children were small I too was 'home all day' with them but here's the difference I worked nights. Seems you can't multitask if your life depended on it. I also like when she said that now that the kids are asleep this is the time she normally does the dishes and cleans the kitchen but not today. LOL!!!! B** the way your kitchen looks, you don't do it at all, who are you kidding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another New Yorker (new yawka) here and we definitely pronounce tour as “tore” (or taw like paw) 😆 However, I too curb my accent as much as I can. Unless you know me personally, you wouldn’t think I’m from NYC with the way I speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you know that their kids are the biggest? Not only are they the biggest, but other kids who are even older are smaller. But it's very important to know and always remember that their kids are the biggest. So I should probably write that down somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
LOL, around 5:27, Ginn says "the baby and I were at home - I know I call him 'the baby' I need to stop doing that" - shout out to @2020planner! 😆
Thanks!

Yeah, Jenn. I know it's a strange concept to refer to your second miracle child by their actual name, but you should probably start doing that more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you know that their kids are the biggest? Not only are they the biggest, but other kids who are even older are smaller. But it's very important to know and always remember that their kids are the biggest. So I should probably write that down somewhere.
Yeah, what’s with Timbo’s obsession with height? So your kid is taller than most his age, he’s also markedly behind cognitively. Best thing he can do is get away from that toxic environment and to school where he can at least learn something and be nurtured. Poor Ollie doesn’t have a chance. Something is wrong with that kid’s eye, they should probably get it checked. He looks like his daddy 👁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Have to go to the grocery store? In this day and age you can have your groceries delivered to your house. Or do curbside pickup. Or have one of you go shop. No reason to take that baby anywhere like you two claimed you were going to do, but nooo we can't go without our weekly Tarjay trips for junk you don't need after stopping by the local Starby's for some caffeine they don't claim to drink.

Go to the damn parks, you're already hypocritical may as well go all in.
Exactly. I always say to my husband as we watch that if I had their money, I would have everything delivered especially having little kids. I do Instacart and in our area a couple hours north of them, we can do curbside pick up at a ton of stores, Walmart has their own system, and Kroger delivers everywhere. There’s no reasons they need to go in person to Publix. Plus Instacart will deliver to all of the Disney resorts so you don’t have to pay $5 for one uncrustsble 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Walmart curbside is excellent in my area, I never have problems with them. We rarely go to Target because ours is in a mall that is always busy and a witch to find parking at.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is she washing because they seem to be wearing the same three things over and over. That doesn't add up to the amounts of laundry she claims to be doing.
Maybe they keep things out and re-wear them so they can shoot over different days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tim’s posture and walking seem to have gotten significantly worse. He either a) has a herniated disc or b)needs to take some miralax to get out the massive tit it looks like he’s got stuck. Seriously, Timbo get checked out
I just can’t get over how much they’ve changed. Usually kids bring out the flame in parents- sure you might lose yourself at first cuz those kids are your everything, but typically you become a more vibrant version of yourself. Their flame (both of them) has dimmed so much and it’s so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
J4D can’t do anything alone. She always needs someone to hold her swollen hand. She’s a useless woman child. Dim has 3 kids. Not 2. I really think he cheated on her at some point. I’ve never seen someone so overly attached to their spouse. It’s like she’s afraid he’s going to leave and never come back.
I don't think he's cheated, but I do think she's probably accused him or has had arguments about it, I believe she knows that if he ever leaves then she is absolutely fked, she has no one who would help her, she's burned the bridges with every friend an family member, she can't drive, can't cook, can't look after the kids alone, can't look after herself, can't clean etc, there is no way she would ever be able to cope, she couldn't even cope that day in Disney land when she was on her own for what was it 3h?, she also wouldn't have the income because as much as she thinks the stans are there for her, they aren't, they are tuning in for parks an the kids, an she certainly wouldn't be keeping the kids, no one is going be tuning into a sad middle aged woman who can't do FK all for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is she washing because they seem to be wearing the same three things over and over. That doesn't add up to the amounts of laundry she claims to be doing.
They keep washing and wearing the same basket full of clothes because Jenn can't be assed to put it away. She probably washes, does a really crappy job "folding", and then leaves it in the basket. Tim can't be bothered to go into his giant custom walk-in closet to pick out a different of his thousands of souvenir t-shirts, so he just grabs whatever is on the top of the basket. Rinse and repeat.

Jenn just wears the same clothes multiple times in a row because she's nasty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s like she’s afraid he’s going to leave and never come back.

The issue is (and Carpetbagger sorta went though this. But from I understand he handled the situation pretty well as much as I don't really care for his channel too much anymore) that they would have to air or should I say, they would feel obligated to state why they are getting divorced.

In Jacobs case at least his wife worked (I think Social Worker). Kristy also for the most part stayed out of the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Does she really sit on the laundry room floor and watch Bravo while the washer and dryer run? How are they so bad at adulting?

Hey JennBo you have this thing in your hand called a smart phone, you can set a timer to go off say 1 hour (or roughly however long it takes to run doesn't have to be to the minute) after your start the washer. You go do other stuff around the house then come back and put the clothes in the dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No convenient excuse for taking Big Baby to the germ-infested chaotic outlets just to fondle "merch" while precariously strapped to his egg donor's sweaty bosum on a day hot enough that the witch used the carrier to attach a fan to point at her greasy face? 🙄
View attachment 2128039

Also do these fucks not understand how to shop for groceries online and either have them delivered or have them picked up? I just order online every week (where I can buy exactly what I need and not make unplanned purchases just from walking up and down the aisles and navigating past suburban housewives yapping away and blocking the aisle with their shopping carts... or greasy bloated vloggers yapping away as they dump 6 tons of spicy water and 3 different kinds of pretzels in their shopping cart) and then drive up to the pick-up zone, pop my trunk and have them put all my groceries back there. Easy peasy during my lunch break and then I can get back home quickly and back to work.
She requires attention. As soon as she realized Dim got attention for strapping on Big Baby she immediately took that over for “Ginn’s look at me today extravaganza ™️” parade.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.