The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like Tim was carrying a Disney book, likely cookbook at the end. Is that a hint for Jenn?
It was the “The Official Disney Parks Cookbook” written by Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs that was recently released. I wonder if that was some swag he received.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It was the “The Official Disney Parks Cookbook” written by Pam Brandon and the Disney Chefs that was recently released. I wonder if that was some swag he received.
That sounds way, way way, way, way, way way out of Jenn's league.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless it came with boxes of pre-portioned ingredients they won’t have much use for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That sounds way, way way, way, way, way way out of Jenn's league.
Oh yeah I’m sure it is! I have the book here so I confirmed it’s the same cover. Just looked and there are no Narcoossee’s recipes in there, so it’s an odd thing to give away there. Maybe it was a gift from TPD for taking him.

I think Tim has a slight Philly accent at times. Jenn has no accent.

I still call ATMs “MAC machines” so I’m in no position to criticize anyone’s word usage lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I still call ATMs “MAC machines” so I’m in no position to criticize anyone’s word usage lol
Hahaha! I still call them "fast banks."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think Tim or any other vlogger needs to adjust their pronunciations or word usage just because of their possible audiences. That seems inauthentic. Sure, they should avoid using slang. But should Tim start saying coriander instead of cilantro because someone in the UK might watch his video? I feel they should use whatever word or pronunciation they are used to or grew up with.

I make fun of Tim's usage of "tore" because I have never heard anyone say it like that before and I assumed he was just being his idiot self and didn't know how to say the word. He just seems to have a limited knowledge of English. I see now that people here even say it like him so I feel I should be more respectful of things like that.

Also, I wouldn't say that most of the US calls them fireflies.

View attachment 2127270
Fair enough if he doesn't want to change his word usage because of his audience, but he could at least learn how to pronounce things correctly, he's butchered plenty food names, an it's nothing to do with accent, he's just lazy half the time an doesn't know the correct way to say the names nor does he seem interested in learning

Fair enough if he doesn't want to change his word usage because of his audience, but he could at least learn how to pronounce things correctly, he's butchered plenty food names, an it's nothing to do with accent, he's just lazy half the time an doesn't know the correct way to say the names nor does he seem interested in learning
You’re absolutely correct they refuse to learn.

I remember when Dim kept calling Harambe, Her-Rem-Be. A CM in the comments corrected him and said it’s pronounced Ha-Rahm-Bay. I assume it was Ginn who responded in a terrible snarky fashion then deleted the comment altogether.

Ginn has stated she knew “Chaise” lounge is pronounced Shayz, but refuses to call it that and kept calling it a “Chase”. She said it in such a bitchy entitled manner as in she dgaf what it’s called. She’s going to call it what she wants and that’s the right way.

I think we can all agree they’re both bleeping mush mouths. It’s no wonder Buddy’s speech is a nightmare.

Food boose and Chak-lit will always grate on me though.

Reactions: 16
I think both tewer and tooor are “proper” English. Tore, like paper, to me sounds like “improper English”. Do we all use improper English on occasion? Sure, especially depending on where we’re from. Does time use improper English all the time? Yes, constantly. His use of “tore” just sounds hick to me. But I think a lot of the way they talk is from how they were raised. Young hick Tim sitting in that chair with two rifles definitely said tore and held is fork and ate like a feral child getting food for the first time in a month.
Still does. The way talks, and acts, and keeps himself, is never with care. He’s a hillbilly without manners that cruises concierge. It’s like watching the Beverly hillbillies when they fly delta one or are in a concierge suite, except the trackers have less manners. As in, no manners.

So Jen can understand…

1682456806586.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I think both tewer and tooor are “proper” English. Tore, like paper, to me sounds like “improper English”. Do we all use improper English on occasion? Sure, especially depending on where we’re from. Does time use improper English all the time? Yes, constantly. His use of “tore” just sounds hick to me. But I think a lot of the way they talk is from how they were raised. Young hick Tim sitting in that chair with two rifles definitely said tore and held is fork and ate like a feral child getting food for the first time in a month.
Still does. The way talks, and acts, and keeps himself, is never with care. He’s a hillbilly without manners that cruises concierge. It’s like watching the Beverly hillbillies when they fly delta one or are in a concierge suite, except the trackers have less manners. As in, no manners.
Especially with the greasy McDonald's bag being carried onto the flight. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I buy that attractions mag three Tim a bone and Tim lied. The fact he has obviously lied about other media invites(ahem megacon) says he can’t be trusted. He lies to grift. And didn’t someone say his mom gave him a gift card or he guilted someone into giving him one. @Devilchild-03 any juicy detes? Liar liar pants on 🔥🔥

Reactions: 8
Ginn has stated she knew “Chaise” lounge is pronounced Shayz, but refuses to call it that and kept calling it a “Chase”.
Yeah, it might get her too close to anything relating to education or knowledge.

Reactions: 5
All Ears released a video in which they are planning to ride everything in two parks in one day. How's your project going Tim? What was it again, complete a park in one year? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I still say “gotta go tap MAC” 😂
---
All Ears released a video in which they are planning to ride everything in two parks in one day. How's your project going Tim? What was it again, complete a park in one year? :rolleyes:
Some of their challenge videos lately have been fun. I was sad they didn’t complete the “no-sleep until riding every ride” challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I took everyone on a “tore” through Off-TopicLand, but was just curious as to why it chapped so many asses here. Like I said, say it quickly enough, it can sound like “tore.”
Some people say things differently, but I got my answer, which, honestly I should have known:
If you talked to me on the street and my “tour” sounded like “tore,” you probably wouldn’t bat an eye, but, as has been pointed out, Dim butchers so much, is so ignorant and so lazy, when he does it, it REALLY annoys you! I get it, and I’m on board with it. Thank you for your time.

Also, Theme Park Dad has a dicknose.
---
I still say “gotta go tap MAC” 😂
Yeah, when I first moved to Florida, the looks I would get when I’d say “I gotta get to Wawa to tap MAC and grab a wooder ice and a hoagie!”
(There were no Wawas down there back then)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I buy that attractions mag three Tim a bone and Tim lied. The fact he has obviously lied about other media invites(ahem megacon) says he can’t be trusted. He lies to grift. And didn’t someone say his mom gave him a gift card or he guilted someone into giving him one. @Devilchild-03 any juicy detes? Liar liar pants on 🔥🔥
From what I heard TTT is off the media list. If I had to place my bets, I’m guessing attractions may thread him a bone. Speaking from experience, Attractions has a party of 3 or 4 tag along generally to restaurant media events. Forgot to say that Tim pissed of a fair amount of CMs with Tron(including my friends). My friend told me that when she brought it up to a media rep they said they were aware and they were “heard”. She told me the Disney media ban a week later(from her group of fellow cms)…I’m a second hand reporting so keep in mind

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.