The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn complains Mount Dora is very hilly unlike Orlando...you'd swear she's describing the hills of San Francisco or the mountain of Asheville.
---
Dim "We never buy blueberries at the blueberry festival because we always have them at home."
I would actually pay money to see that heavy-breathing witch (who talked like her teeth are about to fall out in this vlog) try to walk up even a "mild" SF hill. She might actually literally die halfway up. Almost choked on my lunch imagining her rolling back down one of our hills.

And Dim trying to park on a slope - he'd have no idea that he needs to turn his wheels nor which direction he's supposed to turn them in. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to Jenn for the lecture at the end that people should spend their WDW vacations going to small towns around Florida. After the exorbitant park tickets and airfare, most people need to try to get as much out of the parks as possible. They don’t have a year like Tim to finish maybe one theme park.
Sorry Ginn, if I'm flying all the way to Florida with my hard-earned PTO, I'm not going to spend my time in the heat and humidity walking around random small towns in red counties. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely love this dude. He's looking at them both like he wants to take that camera and break it.

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 5.11.43 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Two fully abled adults can’t manage to take their two kids to a festival without a nanny? How embarrassing.

Jenn manages to put a hat on herself but not her kids. What are the odds they used sunscreen?
View attachment 2141824
We don't know if it's a nanny or not....I don't want to assume that it is. However, it's just weird to me to completely leave out that they were with someone.

ETA...I think this guy and little one are with the lady we saw. He was walking directly behind Tim.

1682975787387.png

Reactions: 7
Is big baby in the stroller here or is the nanny holding him?
0A060D85-F5A4-48D2-8AED-0909317E380E.png

And if they have a nanny, why have that poor baby in the hot sun? Wouldn’t it have been better to leave the baby at home with the nanny while Jenn and Tim took Jackson to the blueberry festival?
We now have two videos in a row where they make sure to show both kids together (but never let Jackson get close to the baby). They definitely read here.

Reactions: 15
I
I went on my first DCL cruise a few months after my VV cruise, and honestly, I liked Virgin a lot more. It could be because we don't have young children (we took our 16 year old exchange student on the DCL cruise) but almost everything was better than or equal to Disney on Virgin. Also it cost us MORE for a 3 night DCL cruise than our 5 night verandah suite on Virgin. Also, the hammock on the verandah was AMAZING, and I'm mad no other cruise line has that - I spent many hours lounging in the hammock either reading or napping.

Back to the Blueberry vlog - there were a few moments where it looked like they were hanging around another family. Once while they were walking through a parking lot (right before Tim got the cookie) and then later when they were trying to find food in downtown Mount Dora. Then, of course, when J$ knocked the camera when they were eating and Tim filmed someone either sitting with them at their table, or the tables are just real close together/shared, but they never mentioned being there with friends or a new nanny.
I assumed that was the new nanny

Reactions: 4
We don't know if it's a nanny or not....I don't want to assume that it is. However, it's just weird to me to completely leave out that they were with someone.

ETA...I think this guy and little one are with the lady we saw. He was walking directly behind Tim.

View attachment 2141841
There's a little girl with them too. She's walking ahead of the stroller and the woman with the guy holding the boy when they are walking from the first section to the second. I think it's friends they are purposefully not including for whatever reason. Either people they went with or people they randomly bumped into.
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 5.20.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 5.20.56 PM.png

J$ is entirely overheated at 3:37 and there is no way in the world when Tim is talking about which ice cream he'd get that he wouldn't get 420.

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 5.22.36 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At first I thought it was Nanny WXYZ, but it looks like they were with another family, with two children. And just like with the TPD's kids, Jackson has zero interaction with these other children. He really has no idea how to socialize with other kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At first I thought it was Nanny WXYZ, but it looks like they were with another family, with two kids. And just like with the TPD kids, Jackson has zero interaction with the other kids. He really has no idea how to socialize with other kids.
Sadly, this is because they haven't allowed him to socialize with other children in the 3 years of his life. He doesn't know how to interact. Yet another reason why he needs to go to a preschool/daycare.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hey jennraffe you are still a fat lazy useless human greasy waddling hippo mother you need to burn them shorts and go fix your micro penis toes please don't wear Sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At first I thought it was Nanny WXYZ, but it looks like they were with another family, with two children. And just like with the TPD's kids, Jackson has zero interaction with these other children. He really has no idea how to socialize with other kids.
I assumed it was a nanny because I didn’t think they had friends 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not understand why they won't get Buddy blueberries that is the point of going to a fruit festival is trying the fruit. Also why do they put sunscreen on buddy he looks red. I mean if they did put sunscreen on buddy then they should reapply it or else his face and legs will get red and then burnt.

Reactions: 12
Jackson has a t-shirt change while at the festival:
B91D68E3-B34A-4994-8984-1C81D2DA56D1.png
E10C41AD-5FD8-47E9-B2DF-672805C6BB2F.png

Those shorts are so short for Jackson. I know they do make unisex clothing for children but these shorts are clearly from the girls section at Target.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Blueberry Festival Vlog is now up...I wonder if they remembered to get J$ blueberries this time.
---
Lazy witch still reading "fun facts" off of the website instead of just memorizing them...

View attachment 2141677

This isn't live, you can easily look at your phone, start filming and recite the fact...lazy just like their not even half assed quarter assed "Time to Help sentiment"
---
View attachment 2141693

That stroller is ridiculous with that umbrella that could just poke people all the time.
She looks ridiculous in that outfit... she truly thinks she is part of the Housewives franchise... and Jackson looks red already... FFS put sunscreen on both miracle kids you useless lazy bleep...

Reactions: 17
3/4 of anything she said in todays video she said in last years blueberry festival video. Or she parroted Tim

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.