The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They complained there wasn't any real food at the Festival just snacks and what not....that's what they normally eat so they end up going to some weird Pizza-Japanese place where Dim gets a pepperoni pizza and Ginn who never gets to have seafood gets ahi tuna nachos.
---
OMG....why do they have SO much stuff???? But again...remember...won't go to Disney until he has his vaccines...yet there they are at another public event with a lot of people.
It's okay it's only local Floridians at the Blueberry Festival no dangerous out of towners that you'd find at WDW.
---
1682972975271.png

Um is this just a random person at the next table or perhaps Nanny Number 29?

1682973023486.png

Reactions: 10
Why is the witch surprised (and almost acts indignant) that Maine provides most of the country's blueberries, did she seriously expect Florida to be #1? No one tell her how much produce actually comes from CA...

That stupid Rockit vibrator is going off as usual while she's awkwardly reading from the website. Does Da Big Baby ever get to not get vibrated? Surprised no one got their eyes poked out by their giant umbrella. That's not super obnoxious in a crowded situation or anything....

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ginn tells us there is a public restroom at the Festival.

Thanks for that info Ginn...also when does this Festival end? Knowing the Slackers they filmed this and uploaded it a week after it was over.

Reactions: 11
Blueberry Festival Vlog is now up...I wonder if they remembered to get J$ blueberries this time.
---
Lazy witch still reading "fun facts" off of the website instead of just memorizing them...

View attachment 2141677

This isn't live, you can easily look at your phone, start filming and recite the fact...lazy just like their not even half assed quarter assed "Time to Help sentiment"
---
View attachment 2141693

That stroller is ridiculous with that umbrella that could just poke people all the time.
Jennifer has a big sun hat on at the start of the vid. J$ of course has no hat and is looking red and sweaty

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Jennifer has a big sun hat on at the start of the vid. J$ of course has no hat and is looking red and sweaty
It's okay, at least he has tiny booty shorts so his legs don't sweat while they're also getting sunburned! 🫠

Dim: "Of course our favorite coffee manufacturer in all of Florida, Black Brew Bros coffee is here!"

Says the dude who goes with his tumor-wife to Starbucks 78 times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1682973561297.png

Ginn complains Mount Dora is very hilly unlike Orlando...you'd swear she's describing the hills of San Francisco or the mountain of Asheville.
---
Dim "We never buy blueberries at the blueberry festival because we always have them at home."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
According to the festival's web site (easily accessible via Google) it was last weekend April 29 and 30
They had a pancake breakfast from 9 to 11 both days. Jackson would have loved it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Peak Slackers is them posting time-relevant content late, as per usual for them

1682973881481.png

Good news, stans. You're all getting information for an event that won't happen for another year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So another year of the blueberry festival, and another year J$ doesn't get his blueberries.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how they say they don’t buy blueberries at the festival because they always have some at home and then show a small container with a few blueberries in it. This even though they were going to but “didn’t have time.”

Hi Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will have to check it out. I have a few VV cruises booked for later in the year and next year. I love DCL am will be Pearl (the highest status) in a few months. I don't say that to try and flex, but to show how much I love DCL. I think VV looks like so much fun with the themed exercise classes (we know TTT wouldn't be doing those). Plus they include wi-fi gratuities and have a hammock on the verandah!

I am also surprised that Jenn isn't jumping on going on there just to have an excuse to leave the kids at home since VV is 18 and up.
I went on my first DCL cruise a few months after my VV cruise, and honestly, I liked Virgin a lot more. It could be because we don't have young children (we took our 16 year old exchange student on the DCL cruise) but almost everything was better than or equal to Disney on Virgin. Also it cost us MORE for a 3 night DCL cruise than our 5 night verandah suite on Virgin. Also, the hammock on the verandah was AMAZING, and I'm mad no other cruise line has that - I spent many hours lounging in the hammock either reading or napping.

Back to the Blueberry vlog - there were a few moments where it looked like they were hanging around another family. Once while they were walking through a parking lot (right before Tim got the cookie) and then later when they were trying to find food in downtown Mount Dora. Then, of course, when J$ knocked the camera when they were eating and Tim filmed someone either sitting with them at their table, or the tables are just real close together/shared, but they never mentioned being there with friends or a new nanny.

• Heart
View attachment 2141736

Ginn complains Mount Dora is very hilly unlike Orlando...you'd swear she's describing the hills of San Francisco or the mountain of Asheville.
---
Dim "We never buy blueberries at the blueberry festival because we always have them at home."
Pretty sure with her current level of fitness...walking up the handicap ramp into a restaurant would be considered "hilly".

If only they applied the "we don't buy X, because we have it at home" mantra to the 100s of TShirts and other useless merch they MUST buy when walking into any Disney related gift shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks to Jenn for the lecture at the end that people should spend their WDW vacations going to small towns around Florida. After the exorbitant park tickets and airfare, most people need to try to get as much out of the parks as possible. They don’t have a year like Tim to finish maybe one theme park.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to Jenn for the lecture at the end that people should spend their WDW vacations going to small towns around Florida. After the exorbitant park tickets and airfare, most people need to try to get as much out of the parks as possible. They don’t have a year like Tim to finish maybe one theme park.
This is unreal coming from someone who LIVES there full-time and ventures outside the theme park bubble less than a third of the time.

Reactions: 19
I went on my first DCL cruise a few months after my VV cruise, and honestly, I liked Virgin a lot more. It could be because we don't have young children (we took our 16 year old exchange student on the DCL cruise) but almost everything was better than or equal to Disney on Virgin. Also it cost us MORE for a 3 night DCL cruise than our 5 night verandah suite on Virgin. Also, the hammock on the verandah was AMAZING, and I'm mad no other cruise line has that - I spent many hours lounging in the hammock either reading or napping.

Back to the Blueberry vlog - there were a few moments where it looked like they were hanging around another family. Once while they were walking through a parking lot (right before Tim got the cookie) and then later when they were trying to find food in downtown Mount Dora. Then, of course, when J$ knocked the camera when they were eating and Tim filmed someone either sitting with them at their table, or the tables are just real close together/shared, but they never mentioned being there with friends or a new nanny.
I think you're right. This is the same one that is sitting next to them at the restaurant.

1682974499035.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.