The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protect your child from sunburn, Gin! You KNOW how dangerous it can be.
I just don't understand how lax she is about that considering what happened to her mom. Her, both kids have sunburns/are red all the time. We went to WDW in September one year to celebrate our 10th anniversary and I'm a fair skinned red head. I came home a fair skinned red head because I made sure to put sunscreen on all time.

Reactions: 12
Asshole sighting: Nate in Disney Springs talking about “whatever catches his fancy.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nanny sighting?!
3.png

Jackson is WAYYYYY too big for the rumble seat. His head is almost a foot higher than where it's supposed to be. It's not only uncomfortable for J$ but super dangerous for both miracle children. There are other strollers that will allow both kids to sit safely. Trackers, use some of your unlimited money for a new stroller.
2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do not understand why they won't get Buddy blueberries that is the point of going to a fruit festival is trying the fruit. Also why do they put sunscreen on buddy he looks red. I mean if they did put sunscreen on buddy then they should reapply it or else his face and legs will get red and then burnt.
this festival is more about selling
Overpriced blueberry based items and merch to hipsters and posers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ginn was astonished that OG Buddy, on a hotter-than-hell day based on Ginn's own ugly flushed sweaty giant face, didn't want to get his face painted. Because she said SHE would want to get her face painted if she could. Then go get your bleeping face painted witch, you already have a head start with your paprika brows anyway! Not everyone wants crusty itchy paint on their face that's melting down their cheeks and neck, even if they're kids.

You guyzzzz, she did say that the hours were from "9 to 5" (and she tried to claim that they actually showed up at 9am then amended it to 10am which is also questionable) on "Saturday and Sunday" also referred to as "today and tomorrow", just never mind that she didn't say it was specifically the Saturday and Sunday before Monday today. And she still chose to upload the "HallowSpring" vlog before this one. 🤡

Also, that container of blueberries she showed from their fridge was pretty bleeping sad but she seemed triumphant that she thought the blueberries were from Florida instead of Maine, like some sad contest to win (the witch probably couldn't even point to Maine on a map).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
J$ still cannot hold a spoon properly. I'm sure the poor kid was never taught how.
2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nanny sighting?!
View attachment 2141952

Jackson is WAYYYYY too big for the rumble seat. His head is almost a foot higher than where it's supposed to be. It's not only uncomfortable for J$ but super dangerous for both miracle children. There are other strollers that will allow both kids to sit safely. Trackers, use some of your unlimited money for a new stroller.
View attachment 2141954
I thought it was a nanny too at first but they actually appear to be there with a couple and their kids. They never mention them but you can see them a few times throughout the video.

Reactions: 10
Asshole sighting: Nate in Disney Springs talking about “whatever catches his fancy.”
It'a Gideon cookie day. Nate is always there on the 1st of the month to eat the new cookie. And a giant piece of cake. And a coffee. And another cookie or two. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn was astonished that OG Buddy, on a hotter-than-hell day based on Ginn's own ugly flushed sweaty giant face, didn't want to get his face painted. Because she said SHE would want to get her face painted if she could. Then go get your bleeping face painted witch, you already have a head start with your paprika brows anyway! Not everyone wants crusty itchy paint on their face that's melting down their cheeks and neck, even if they're kids.
She clearly doesn’t know Jackson at all. And she’s upset he didn’t want his face painted because SHE would want to get her face painted if she could so it’s not really about Jackson but about what she wants. I’m surprised she didn’t try and force him.

Reactions: 17
I was watching Best Life and Beyond’s absolutely riveting Costco “haul” vlog, when this came up my wife and I both looked at each other and at the same exact time screamed “Jackson would LOVE them!!!!”
IMG_8446.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
J$ still cannot hold a spoon properly. I'm sure the poor kid was never taught how.
View attachment 2141971
This reminds me that he kept pointing to the "yellow" flavor several times which was lemon, but Dim pointed to the darker yellow and said "this one's also yellow right? Okay mango sorbet then." Seems like they wanted mango over lemon. Also that Ginn obnoxiously said, "you're gonna share with mommy riiiiight?". Meanwhile they're taking forever to get their tit and move aside so other people can order, to the point that Dim has to say "sorry" while Ginn sounds like a drunk "tore" guide who awkwardly points out the name of ice cream truck. Like no one cares, move your bleeping booty butts and your caravan of stroller/umbrella/bags of junk.

Then both Tim and Jenn said--maybe you want Mango? Tim says: Mango or Lemon, maybe you want one of those? J$ CLEARLY says, looking up to the side, near where Unicorn Tracks is. I just want the yellow one. Then Tim says This one is yellow right? You want that? OK, mango sorbet. :mad:
Jinx!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2141971
I thought that scene with the ice cream showed what a truly manipulative asshole dad Tim is. J$ asked for the yellow ice cream. Jenn says--the one the little boy had? The Unicorn Tracks? Tim said the yellow sorbet? I don't know dumbass, which one do you THINK J$ wants?

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 6.08.48 PM.png

Then both Tim and Jenn said--maybe you want Mango? Tim says: Mango or Lemon, maybe you want one of those? J$ CLEARLY says, looking up to the side, near where Unicorn Tracks is. I just want the yellow one. Then Tim says This one is yellow right? You want that? OK, mango sorbet. :mad:
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 6.10.00 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought that scene with the ice cream showed what a truly manipulative asshole dad Tim is. J$ asked for the yellow ice cream. Jenn says--the one the little boy had? The Unicorn Tracks? Tim said the yellow sorbet? I don't know dumbass, which one do you THINK J$ wants?

View attachment 2141979

View attachment 2141982
Which is clearly ORANGE. bleeping idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.