The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are a lot of tears in the Bojo house today. JoJo has officially hit 1 million subs and every DCL fan page is posting pics of the first official 25th anniversary sailing. It sucks to suck, Trackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched DisLyfe's Drury Inn video. She thanks Tim for the heads up about "media day". Wouldn't a travel agent have been amongst the first to be invited out when it first opened months ago?

I am trying to figure out why all these other people are working with Tim (Rae, TPD, Attractions Mag). Do they really think he's going to help them? They have to realize he's just a user and will discard them as soon as they are no longer of any use to him.

Reactions: 17
DisLyfe is using the Trackers to try to build her audience.

The Trackers are using DisLyfe to show that they have Black friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think there are a lot of tears in the Bojo house today. JoJo has officially hit 1 million subs and every DCL fan page is posting pics of the first official 25th anniversary sailing. It sucks to suck, Trackers.
Tim can watch Jackie’s content from the first sailing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at what Oliver has taken away from them already....that ungrateful baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how Jenn still fits into those Jorts. If I’m bloated because it’s a certain time of the month, I can’t get my jeans to button up, yet she keeps stuffing herself into these. It cannot be comfortable at all.
View attachment 2141149
The wearing of the baby outdoors in the heat is strange.

Is she hiding herself?
The suggestion they can't trust J around the baby down in the stroller is sad as hell - I hope that isn't the case.

It is hot and she hates seeing little ones in the parks overheating, but she has her baby strapped to her chest at all times? And that attached fan is just ridiculous. Take the baby out of the carrier and let him chill inside a shaded, covered stroller with the fan on him! Argh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everyone is jealous of the Trackers because they got #hosted by their friends at the Fort Wilderness Springtime Halloween Golf Cart Parade. Thanks for having us out, Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like they always just do the opposite of what common sense would dictate.

Reactions: 12
Poor, poor Tim. How sad are you right now to not be on that ship with all these furry booty butts in their new outfits?
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 2.41.42 PM.png

And look at the new lanyards. They are super big, so now everyone can see that you aren't Pearl level. Heck, I don't think you're even Platnium just yet.

I bet you are both rethinking that second miracle right now. No one is going to give a duck about the Silver Anniversary at Sea when it's over.

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 2.37.17 PM.png

• Haha
And she'll use that baby to blame for her hugeness that she's covering up her hugeness with that she chose to have as an excuse to pig out and become huge.

• Haha
Yea, the eating is starting to catch up to Rae. I actively watch dislyfeofours, and I have seen her in a few of TTT and I’ve seen TTT in a few of theirs. The only thing that annoys me is they compare EVERYTHING to Disney. I’m black American and love Disney as well, but I feel like they are trying too hard to prove a point.

***todays video is sponsored by “look guys, we have black friends!”
I did love that DysLife looked unenthused in TTT's video and they barely featured TTT in theirs. That was so funny. If you only watched DysLife's, you'd think they just ran into each other at the parade and that is it.

DysLife will take their money at a TA and do the bare minimum to appease TTT, but sure won't acknowledge the 'friendship' in their videos because they know what's up.

Reactions: 14
Blueberry Festival Vlog is now up...I wonder if they remembered to get J$ blueberries this time.
---
Lazy witch still reading "fun facts" off of the website instead of just memorizing them...

1682972550482.png

This isn't live, you can easily look at your phone, start filming and recite the fact...lazy just like their not even half assed quarter assed "Time to Help sentiment"
---
1682972763785.png

That stroller is ridiculous with that umbrella that could just poke people all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m very curious if OG Buddy will finally get his blueberries.

Reactions: 10
I just checked out Dislyfofours Virgin Voyages vlog and oof. Every single frame they were complaining about how the ship isn't a Disney ship. I was excited to check it out because I went on that ship back in October and we put a deposit down on a future cruise with Virgin, so I'm in the planning stages of our next cruise, and they just complained, complained, complained. No wonder they're "friends" with the Trackers.
I will have to check it out. I have a few VV cruises booked for later in the year and next year. I love DCL am will be Pearl (the highest status) in a few months. I don't say that to try and flex, but to show how much I love DCL. I think VV looks like so much fun with the themed exercise classes (we know TTT wouldn't be doing those). Plus they include wi-fi gratuities and have a hammock on the verandah!

I am also surprised that Jenn isn't jumping on going on there just to have an excuse to leave the kids at home since VV is 18 and up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Blueberry Festival Vlog is now up...I wonder if they remembered to get J$ blueberries this time.
---
Lazy witch still reading "fun facts" off of the website instead of just memorizing them...

View attachment 2141677

This isn't live, you can easily look at your phone, start filming and recite the fact...lazy just like their not even half assed quarter assed "Time to Help sentiment"
---
View attachment 2141693

That stroller is ridiculous with that umbrella that could just poke people all the time.
OMG....why do they have SO much stuff???? But again...remember...won't go to Disney until he has his vaccines...yet there they are at another public event with a lot of people.

ETA....I hope they remembered J$ blueberries this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.