The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly doesn’t know Jackson at all. And she’s upset he didn’t want his face painted because SHE would want to get her face painted if she could so it’s not really about Jackson but about what she wants. I’m surprised she didn’t try and force him.
There's probably a reason Dim and OG Buddy were gone for a while "using the restroom" while she wandered around like a lost hippo looking for her stupid lavender honey tea and with a mannerism of speaking that's right up there with being as obnoxious as the Kardashian vocal fry, and after she had wanted OG Buddy to get his face painted. Buddy probably had a fit (in this case, rightfully) and Dim had to separate him from the witch in the muumuu nightgown.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I absolutely love this dude. He's looking at them both like he wants to take that camera and break it.

View attachment 2141829
I’ve never been in a fight ever, not even a verbal one…but her smug ass face is beyond punchable. Oh. Just for an update. I drove myself and my little to the high school and I’m sitting here watching him for the entire hour of swim practice. Forgot to book a nanny…oops

Reactions: 18
Sorry Ginn, if I'm flying all the way to Florida with my hard-earned PTO, I'm not going to spend my time in the heat and humidity walking around random small towns in red counties. 🥴
My in-laws live in Mt Dora and we stay on property 😂. It ain’t that great. Plus a hotel stay for us avoids political talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Which is clearly ORANGE. bleeping idiots.
Tim’s probably thinking of his orange Rivian that will never come. Poor kid, of course he wanted the unicorn ice cream, what kid wouldn’t? They suck as parents and that stroller/umbrella contraption is a safety hazard.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jennbo is red as a beet and so sweaty. Can you imagine how poor O$ must be baking smushed next to her,

• Sad
  • Sick
Jennbo is red as a beet and so sweaty. Can you imagine how poor O$ must be baking smushed next to her,
What's crazy is that when you look at all the other people in the background. The other festival go-ers, the people working the booths, none of them look THAT hot. No one looks as hot as Jenn. J$ is pretty overheated as well. It's been warm here, but it's only April (well now May) it's not Florida hot yet. They've lived here all their lives. It shouldn't be THAT hot to them. Is this because these people don't ever go outside? Walking down the street, she really appears to be struggling. And that giant stroller with the umbrella being pushed down the narrow crowded sidewalk is just bleeping obnoxious. They certainly do like to bring attention to themselves, not the good kind of attention, but attention none the less.

Reactions: 18
They don’t. But they do have stans. “Friends” is always code for stans.
Something like this?
Tim & Jen intro: "Hello, from the Mt Dora Blueberry Festival. We are here with our good friends, Marie and her family."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was a nanny too at first but they actually appear to be there with a couple and their kids. They never mention them but you can see them a few times throughout the video.
That is so bizarre to me. I would absolutely NOT spend time with my 'friends' if they were recording themselves the whole trip. What is the point? I am older so maybe it is more acceptable these days, but that isn't quality time together.

Reactions: 16
Blueberry Festival Vlog is now up...I wonder if they remembered to get J$ blueberries this time.
---
Lazy witch still reading "fun facts" off of the website instead of just memorizing them...

View attachment 2141677

This isn't live, you can easily look at your phone, start filming and recite the fact...lazy just like their not even half assed quarter assed "Time to Help sentiment"
---
View attachment 2141693

That stroller is ridiculous with that umbrella that could just poke people all the time.
Damn they spent thousands upon thousands fir all the roams they own, and they still have to carry Jackprop everywhere. Why wouldn’t they just bring 2 of 8 they own??
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
Maybe Jen is hot because she’s wearing a giant baby on the front of her body! Imagine how BigB feels 😢

I couldn't figure out if it was sunburn or she has rosacea or both. But lord, woman, get some sleeves on already. Her mother died of freaking skin cancer, you'd think she'd take covering up seriously. And your body type doesn't look good in sleaves or jorts. Invest in some flowy empire waist tops/dresses that aren't cut where we can see all your cleavage and invest in some undergarmets that actually fit your body. Also, wash your hair.

And I may have been cringing that they took their unvaccinated baby to a food festival. I shouldn't be surprised since they dragged Big Baby to Walk Ons and Target and probably the other restaurants they stuff their gullet with but after that stink they made about Disney....

Oh and Jen ordered fish. Freaking typical.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any theories of why J$ needed a tshirt change during the festival?

Reactions: 5
Was the sherbet before or after the shirt change? Could he have possibly spilled a bunch on himself? Or he got a tiny bit on his shirt and control freak Dim lost it and insisted he change.

Was the sherbet before or after the shirt change? Could he have possibly spilled a bunch on himself? Or he got a tiny bit on his shirt and control freak Dim lost it and insisted he change.
I think it was after the ice cream. He may be feeding himself, but I highly doubt he has decent control, since he started so late. Honestly with the mention of him chewing things & his clear speech issues- I think he may have under developed mouth control/muscles. These two asshats do nothing to help him.

Reactions: 12
What's crazy is that when you look at all the other people in the background. The other festival go-ers, the people working the booths, none of them look THAT hot. No one looks as hot as Jenn. J$ is pretty overheated as well. It's been warm here, but it's only April (well now May) it's not Florida hot yet. They've lived here all their lives. It shouldn't be THAT hot to them. Is this because these people don't ever go outside? Walking down the street, she really appears to be struggling. And that giant stroller with the umbrella being pushed down the narrow crowded sidewalk is just bleeping obnoxious. They certainly do like to bring attention to themselves, not the good kind of attention, but attention none the less.
The first time besides Dim someone's ever said that.

• Haha
This video is all over the place with the masterful editing so it's hard to tell when Buddy actually needed a costume change.

He starts off in the video with the maroon shirt. It seems obvious that they filmed the "intro" as they were leaving. Jen is as red as a tomato and Buddy is done. Then Buddy is in the green shirt and then in the maroon shirt.

Jen starts off the day in the hat with her hair down, but sometime in the day ditches the hat and puts her hair up. But the hat/down hair keeps making an appearance again, so she has been editing things out of order.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.