The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like OG Buddy was in the Vista V2. It doesn't look like a comfortable ride and he seems kind of awkward in it. And I am not really sure why he even needs a stroller for this. I don't think there was that much walking and they weren't there that long.

View attachment 2141027

I just noticed Tim isn't wearing his giant camera and purse. Maybe that's what the stroller really was for. That, and probably so Jen could use it as a walker.
J$ looks WAY too big to be in that stroller. How does it not tip forward?? He's old enough to be walking with them. Just another way of showing us they are keeping J$ and $liver separated.

Reactions: 19
To me it looks like OG Buddy was in the Vista V2. It doesn't look like a comfortable ride and he seems kind of awkward in it. And I am not really sure why he even needs a stroller for this. I don't think there was that much walking and they weren't there that long.

View attachment 2141027

I just noticed Tim isn't wearing his giant camera and purse. Maybe that's what the stroller really was for. That, and probably so Jen could use it as a walker.
🤦🏻‍♀️ Tim will attempt to return the Vista V2, as defective for a bent frame. He is totally misusing the stroller!

Please have @hcslacs posted pic open for the following.

This is how the toddler seat is to be placed.
E0EFBD76-8244-4843-86E6-6C8FC5B2CF74.jpeg

Here is the difference between the toddler and rumble seats:
7F9EDA47-2307-4F8F-A86B-F8DA92F175B0.jpeg

Jackson is strapped into the rumble seat!!
He is much too tall and heavy to be in this.
He looks way too big to be in that stroller.
YES!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Where I work most places open for lunch between 1030am -11am (barring domino that opens at 10am where I live) as alot of the workers who work on the military base (between the contractors and Military) have a mandatory 11-1130am lunch break, Alot of Government workers (like me) who start work really like (530-6am) want lunch starting around 11amish. So waiting until noon and then almost 1pm for the food to show up in a sit down restaurant. People like me will start to get stabby, So to be fair, I can see why he'd expect why the restaurants open at 11am. Plus also to be the people who want lunch at noon or 1pm. That is what we used to do too when we'd have team (work) lunches. We'd get to a restaurant at the latest 1130am.

Off topic from food. I've been to Icon Park (did not go to the Ferris Wheel. This was way before what happened there). Did Tim ever go the bone museum they used to have there (I've been there and I remember Carpetbagger went)? It was very interesting.
But these restaurants in the Icon Park/I-drive area aren't restaurants for regular, local people on their lunch breaks. For the most part, the folks staying on I-drive and visiting there, aren't going for an early lunch. They are starting their mornings in the parks or other tourist attractions and then taking that late afternoon break for lunch.

I just looked it up, today the wheel opens at 1pm, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life open at 11am. People just aren't there for lunch at 11am. And Tim should know that.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say that at least he's buckled in but let's be real the buckles are used to keep him imprisoned so they don't have to deal with him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Trackers’ channel is just about trying to prove they have money. If they actually did have money, they wouldn’t need to keep trying to prove they have it.

When she first announced she was pregnant with Oliver in a livestream, they said they had put a deposit on a Rivian. That was 8 or 9 months ago and the Rivian still hasn’t shown up.

I’ve never believed they have the money they pretend to have. Even if they had half the money they like to convince people they have, she’d be in the hair salon sorting out the straw on her head and they wouldn’t have to be wearing years old ill-fitting clothes.

If you have money, you buy better quality clothes. If they had money to spare on clothes, why do they buy so much from Target or Disney (with their Annual Pass discount.)

One Gucci item bought at an outlet mall doesn’t mean you have money. Maybe if he, Jenn, and the kids were all always wearing Gucci or any other designer brand, I’d think they had more money than sense. The fact that they had to make such a big song and dance about getting one pathetic Gucci sweater tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: 9
These are the strollers purchased for J$:
(as best as I can recall. There might have been more 🤷🏻‍♀️)

UPPAbaby Vista ($1099.99)
UPPAbaby Minu ($599.99)
UPPAbaby G-Lite. ($149.99)
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll n Trike ($84.99)
Disneyland purchased umbrella str($44.99)

Then they bought the Uppababy Vista V2.
Where J$ was borderline able to fit the toddler seat.
When d’Oliver arrived, J$ had outgrown the toddler seat.

Here are some of the Vista V2 set ups:View attachment 2140911View attachment 2140913Even if J$ could fit the toddler seat (top) I see issues with the set up and stroller balance/mobility.

Considering that they didn’t prepare J$ to be a big brother. And he has major issues with BB’s existence. I could see J$ pulling something when THEY aren’t paying attention, which is a majority of the time.

In the bottom pic the rumble seat (which is smaller than the toddler seat) is the only seat that fits the front area.
Honestly what an absolute waste of money, I have never know anyone to be as wasteful as these two are an they constantly go on about "being kind to the planet" as well

Any NORMAL parent would have the baby in a pram an just rent a stroller for J, he's old enough to be mostly walking now an they don't even spend that long in the park that they would need to have a stroller for him anyway, but it's better to rent one just incase

But these two buy numerous prams/strollers to gather dust an then strap a baby to them an put the older kid in one that's far too small all because they can't be bothered dealing with them

The hell they going do when J refuses to go into a stroller? He's getting close to that age that he's going start refusing to go in one, especially if it's too small an making him uncomfortable

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2141027

Pure trash! They look so scummy! They’ll soon be plodding round the Disney parks like this.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Jenn still fits into those Jorts. If I’m bloated because it’s a certain time of the month, I can’t get my jeans to button up, yet she keeps stuffing herself into these. It cannot be comfortable at all.
0943DA7C-9098-4AD1-BFDE-1750FB8747AC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how Jenn still fits into those Jorts. If I’m bloated because it’s a certain time of the month, I can’t get my jeans to button up, yet she keeps stuffing herself into these. It cannot be comfortable at all.
View attachment 2141149

Maybe it is the angle of the photo, those sandals don't look like they don't fit either.

I agree with the poster who mentioned this saying that Oliver has to be hot as hell in that carrier, I feel like I am suffocating just looking at this photo. Poor kid.
---
She has a bigger bulge than Tim in that picture for sure. And I 100% guarantee those are her pregnancy jorts!

Tim's bulge is on the wrong side of his body. The song "Detachable Penis" by King Missal. Probably were he hides it, in his pocket.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Those jorts have been through a war. They need to be buried with full military honors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm looking forward to the over-the-top golf cart they'll probably rent for their AMI stay. Gotta have room for 2 car seats and a massive trunk space for all the frozen patties and hutdogs and spicy waters and alcohol and cookies and toilet paper. Bring extra bungee cords, Bojos!
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 10.09.57 AM.png

They'll probably still have Da Big Baby vibrating with that Rockit on his car seat even though things will be even more bumpy in a golf cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2141149
Did they ever mention whether Oliver has 4 toes or not? With the heat in Florida, I wouldn’t have thought they’d have socks on him. Are they trying to hide that he only has 4 toes?

Jenn, with her hideous trotters’ inbred-looking toes, has no right to be hiding her child’s feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Where I work most places open for lunch between 1030am -11am (barring domino that opens at 10am where I live) as alot of the workers who work on the military base (between the contractors and Military) have a mandatory 11-1130am lunch break, Alot of Government workers (like me) who start work really like (530-6am) want lunch starting around 11amish. So waiting until noon and then almost 1pm for the food to show up in a sit down restaurant. People like me will start to get stabby, So to be fair, I can see why he'd expect why the restaurants open at 11am. Plus also to be the people who want lunch at noon or 1pm. That is what we used to do too when we'd have team (work) lunches. We'd get to a restaurant at the latest 1130am.

Off topic from food. I've been to Icon Park (did not go to the Ferris Wheel. This was way before what happened there). Did Tim ever go the bone museum they used to have there (I've been there and I remember Carpetbagger went)? It was very interesting.
He used to go there when it first opened, back when he actually cared about what he posted on the channel.

Reactions: 8
I agree with the poster who mentioned this saying that Oliver has to be hot as hell in that carrier, I feel like I am suffocating just looking at this photo. Poor kid.
---
Poor kid. His knees are probably all sunburned too. 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Coincidentally, May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Just look at this family and you'll feel 100% more aware of the effects of sun damage! ✨

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He looks way too big to be in that stroller.
Given all the over-buying of strollers and other baby solutions they went through with him, I'm very surprised they don't have a properly sized stroller for the boy. I guess it's more important to focus on what Tim and Jenn want than what the kids need these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Given all the over-buying of strollers and other baby solutions they went through with him, I'm very surprised they don't have a properly sized stroller for the boy. I guess it's more important to focus on what Tim and Jenn want than the kids need these days.
This is where they have shown their true colors....What they WANT comes first, and whatever their children NEED is a sacrifice they must make. Total narcissistic and selfish individuals who should never have decided to have kids.

Reactions: 17
Given all the over-buying of strollers and other baby solutions they went through with him, I'm very surprised they don't have a properly sized stroller for the boy. I guess it's more important to focus on what Tim and Jenn want than the kids need these days.
Every decision they make is first about what is easier or better for them. The kids always come second to that consideration.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.