The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Trackers are just trashy. Always have been, always will be. Doesn’t matter how much money they have (or had).

Why would you rent a “luxury RV” when you can just stay at a cabin anyway? They’re so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would you rent a “luxury RV” when you can just stay at a cabin anyway? They’re so stupid.
Because then they wouldn't be able to put the word "luxury" in the title or say "luxury" 9000 times in the vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking (sorry if it's already mentioned) but poor $liver must be so damn hot in that carrier, flush up against J4D's? Is it so hard to just carry him? Or place him in the stroller? Or is too open in a stroller for J$ to bother him? So many questions, so little time. I would think anything is better than being in that carrier. And I guess I was wrong about the May 6th date, FOMO J4D's just couldn't wait that long. There is no care, concern, thought or LOVE put into anything these assholes do that involves their children.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just checked out Dislyfofours Virgin Voyages vlog and oof. Every single frame they were complaining about how the ship isn't a Disney ship. I was excited to check it out because I went on that ship back in October and we put a deposit down on a future cruise with Virgin, so I'm in the planning stages of our next cruise, and they just complained, complained, complained. No wonder they're "friends" with the Trackers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't they spend like a ridiculous amount on a stroller that could do both kids (although I seriously doubt J will be happy being cramped in there) when they all ready had like 6 strollers all ready?

Why is she constantly going about with him strapped to her when there's a bunch of strollers they could use, when they had J he had like 3 strollers plus all the tit to go with them including fans an mini ac units, an now they refuse to have O in one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking (sorry if it's already mentioned) but poor $liver must be so damn hot in that carrier, flush up against J4D's? Is it so hard to just carry him? Or place him in the stroller? Or is too open in a stroller for J$ to bother him? So many questions, so little time. I would think anything is better than being in that carrier. And I guess I was wrong about the May 6th date, FOMO J4D's just couldn't wait that long. There is no care, concern, thought or LOVE put into anything these assholes do that involves their children.
Attention for Ginn is why he's there.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am just now catching up, had a rough weekend. The hotel tour was just plain lame, so boring. I actually turned it off during because I was falling asleep. The icon wheel game, Tim made that look so boring. Once again poor planning and not researching anything. Most restaurants don't open till noon, that's lunch time.

Did I miss anything else? I could use some humor and some cheer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't they spend like a ridiculous amount on a stroller that could do both kids (although I seriously doubt J will be happy being cramped in there) when they all ready had like 6 strollers all ready?

Why is she constantly going about with him strapped to her when there's a bunch of strollers they could use, when they had J he had like 3 strollers plus all the tit to go with them including fans an mini ac units, an now they refuse to have O in one
These are the strollers purchased for J$:
(as best as I can recall. There might have been more 🤷🏻‍♀️)

UPPAbaby Vista ($1099.99)
UPPAbaby Minu ($599.99)
UPPAbaby G-Lite. ($149.99)
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll n Trike ($84.99)
Disneyland purchased umbrella str($44.99)

Then they bought the Uppababy Vista V2.
Where J$ was borderline able to fit the toddler seat.
When d’Oliver arrived, J$ had outgrown the toddler seat.

Here are some of the Vista V2 set ups:
B9DAABF3-D182-465D-A1C3-B5B192E47632.jpeg
FBF39FE5-0DFF-4F11-BEE3-A63F8A6F025C.jpeg
Even if J$ could fit the toddler seat (top) I see issues with the set up and stroller balance/mobility.

Considering that they didn’t prepare J$ to be a big brother. And he has major issues with BB’s existence. I could see J$ pulling something when THEY aren’t paying attention, which is a majority of the time.

In the bottom pic the rumble seat (which is smaller than the toddler seat) is the only seat that fits the front area.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Maybe they don’t want Buddy2 down at Buddy1’s level. They are doing everything they can to keep them separate.

Reactions: 8
I'd be curious to know if Jenn will ever attend her high school reunions.
The attention whores are always quick to sign up and attempt to make good impressions upon those who couldn't care less.
This would be funny if not sad as well. She may have been the cute chick in HS, but everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, would talk tit about the weight gain, the faux rich attitude, their “jobs”. It would be like the scene in Family Guy where Peter goes to his HS reunion and is acting as if he is a rich, astronaut, cowboy, spy.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
I just checked out Dislyfofours Virgin Voyages vlog and oof. Every single frame they were complaining about how the ship isn't a Disney ship. I was excited to check it out because I went on that ship back in October and we put a deposit down on a future cruise with Virgin, so I'm in the planning stages of our next cruise, and they just complained, complained, complained. No wonder they're "friends" with the Trackers.
Yea that’s annoying. They did the same thing when they did Royal Caribbean. I really like Rae and June but the constant comparisons are a huge turn off!
---
I’m watching dislyfe half way to Halloween video. It’s now night time, and they are looking at the decorations at night. Looks waaaay better than the day time event. Too bad the trackers had to leave because it was getting close to bed time 🙄🙄🙄 (it was still broad day light) Jackson seriously would have loved it.

back to TTTs video: Tim- the man that knows everything, but doesn’t know tit - says the horse’s name is Grady, and Grady is a Belgium. Jenn was like how do you know? He says “I just made that up” What. The. duck. Why is he always making tit up? I see why Jenn constantly questions him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
To me it looks like OG Buddy was in the Vista V2. It doesn't look like a comfortable ride and he seems kind of awkward in it. And I am not really sure why he even needs a stroller for this. I don't think there was that much walking and they weren't there that long.

1682955976253.png

I just noticed Tim isn't wearing his giant camera and purse. Maybe that's what the stroller really was for. That, and probably so Jen could use it as a walker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I checked out DisLyfeOfOurs version and the Slackers make a very brief appearance. Just long enough to confirm that Tim still needs a bra.

View attachment 2139880
They’re probably embarrassed to show the Trackers in their video. People like to make out that other vloggers need the Trackers in their videos, but this just shows it’s the Trackers who are desperate to be seen in other people’s vlogs. And this family even more so because they think it’ll convince people they aren’t racist.

Those Bojos look just like the trailer park trash they are.

They totally used DisLyfeOfOurs to get footage of that Hallowspring parade they wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise and they were desperate to leave their hovel because they can’t stand looking after their two kids at home without a babysitter.

Why is Jackson not allowed anywhere near his baby brother?

Oh, Tim, white tops are a no-no with your man boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most restaurants don't open till noon, that's lunch time.

Where I work most places open for lunch between 1030am -11am (barring domino that opens at 10am where I live) as alot of the workers who work on the military base (between the contractors and Military) have a mandatory 11-1130am lunch break, Alot of Government workers (like me) who start work really like (530-6am) want lunch starting around 11amish. So waiting until noon and then almost 1pm for the food to show up in a sit down restaurant. People like me will start to get stabby, So to be fair, I can see why he'd expect why the restaurants open at 11am. Plus also to be the people who want lunch at noon or 1pm. That is what we used to do too when we'd have team (work) lunches. We'd get to a restaurant at the latest 1130am.

Off topic from food. I've been to Icon Park (did not go to the Ferris Wheel. This was way before what happened there). Did Tim ever go the bone museum they used to have there (I've been there and I remember Carpetbagger went)? It was very interesting.

Reactions: 5
To me it looks like OG Buddy was in the Vista V2. It doesn't look like a comfortable ride and he seems kind of awkward in it. And I am not really sure why he even needs a stroller for this. I don't think there was that much walking and they weren't there that long.

View attachment 2141027

I just noticed Tim isn't wearing his giant camera and purse. Maybe that's what the stroller really was for. That, and probably so Jen could use it as a walker.
NOBODY in this family can wear clothes that are appropriately sized to their reality. Such a total manifestation of their disconnect from what they THINK they are to who they REALLY are.

Reactions: 13
They’re probably embarrassed to show the Trackers in their video. People like to make out that other vloggers need the Trackers in their videos, but this just shows it’s the Trackers who are desperate to be seen in other people’s vlogs. And this family even more so because they think it’ll convince people they aren’t racist.

Those Bojos look just like the trailer park trash they are.

They totally used DisLyfeOfOurs to get footage of that Hallowspring parade they wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise and they were desperate to leave their hovel because they can’t stand looking after their two kids at home without a babysitter.

Why is Jackson not allowed anywhere near his baby brother?

Oh, Tim, white tops are a no-no with your man boobs.

Even the vloggers I do like, I HATE collabs. I know that some vloggers do admit that if it was not for XYZ vlogger they would not be as far in their in their "career." I know Carpetbagger admitted if it was not for ATW he'd not as many subs as he has. But people like him still need to name drop too in their vlogs. Carpetbaggers GF with name drop him in her vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2141027

My initial thought is by having big babe in the carrier and OG Buddy in the stroller they don't have to deal with them. They're both inconveniences until they need content for the stans. Gin and Dim can walk around and interact with each other and put on their fake act for the camera without attending to the needs of their children. I'll bet good money there's no sunscreen on the baby's head and why not give OG Buddy a water bottle while he's sitting in the hot sun

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.