The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2139857

OK, I had to skim through this video. As someone who used to watch regularly in the past, they made a big deal about how the Alice in Wonderland ride was their favorite thing at Disneyland. Yet here, they don't recognize that this is supposed to be the Alice ride vehicle with the Queen of Hearts inside. According to Tim, it's Heimlich from a Bug's Life.
With the queen of hearts driving it. Makes perfect sense😂. Disneyland experts indeed.

The food truck pissed me off…showing the menu saying “This looks amazing! We have to come back here!” It’s a burger and jalapeño poppers. He’s so fake it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're such nouveau riche foolish idiots who give me secondhand embarrassment. I am surrounded by wealthy people in a HCOL part of the country where century-old starter homes might start at 850K and get outbid to more than $1M and it seems like everyone and their mom own at least 2 Teslas. Absolutely no one in my various circles (except for tech bros I hear of who are fresh out of college in their first startup job thinking they're going to be the next Elon Musk) talks casually about buying tit like the Slackers do. "Yeah we're getting a Rivian, and then I want to get a golf cart and cabin for $50K wouldn't be too bad!" The only people who talk like that openly are either multi-millionaires (in stock only) high on their own ego or people who are actually in major debt or doing shady tit on the side they'll eventually get audited for. Once again Bojos, money blabs, wealth whispers. You have lost control of the plot and you're spiraling.
I agree. We live in a pretty affluent area and my children have friends who live in $3-$5 million houses. Rich doesn't even begin to describe some of these folks. You would never know it if you met them. Any of them, really. Sure they dress nicely and they roll up in nicer cars but nothing excessive. They brush their hair and don't wear $10 Target tank tops with their bras hanging out in public.

If you truly have money, you don't talk about money. You don't mention about how I want a golf cart, I want to stay in a cabin, we should buy a cabin, I want a Rivian, they just get one without it being a huge production. They donate money without fanfare or praise. The Trackers are always---LOOK AT US!!!! Concierge, hotel stays, cruises, we're getting a Rivian!!!!! We donate to ALL the charities!!!! I do think they had a windfall from their channel's success around 2018/2019. When they weren't spending excessively and Disney was hosting them on trips. I think they paid off the house and then blew through a lot of it on the grand vacation tour of 2021-2022.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree. We live in a pretty affluent area and my children have friends who live in $3-$5 million houses. Rich doesn't even begin to describe some of these folks. You would never know it if you met them. Any of them, really. Sure they dress nicely and they roll up in nicer cars but nothing excessive. They brush their hair and don't wear $10 Target tank tops with their bras hanging out in public.

If you truly have money, you don't talk about money. You don't mention about how I want a golf cart, I want to stay in a cabin, we should buy a cabin, I want a Rivian, they just get one without it being a huge production. They donate money without fanfare or praise. The Trackers are always---LOOK AT US!!!! Concierge, hotel stays, cruises, we're getting a Rivian!!!!! We donate to ALL the charities!!!! I do think they had a windfall from their channel's success around 2018/2019. When they weren't spending excessively and Disney was hosting them on trips. I think they paid off the house and then blew through a lot of it on the grand vacation tour of 2021-2022.
They are two rubes who were at the right place at the right time and stumbled into YouTube success. They thought that they would be the only game in town until everyone else showed up and started doing what they do and did it better. Sorry but there's no more viral videos to pump up their bank account. Now they are forced to grind out this slop on a daily basis. What is funny is they do the "I'll share that link in the description below" line in about every video to boost views on past videos. That's not gonna work when half of your current vlogs are horse tit home vlogs. A year from now...let's link the vlog where we went to Target and we made tacos for dinner...haha right. No ones going to want to see that crap nor will they want to see when you reviewed a room/ride or whatever from 5 years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
the B* with the fan attached to the baby carrier is driving me nuts. Why is it always all about J4D? She can say that it's for Ollie blah blah blah, then why is his head exposed, open to the hot Florida sun? You are a lying sack of tit. There is no regard for these children, all they see are $$$ - Prop#2's name should have been CASH - that would fit their narrative perfectly. And for the love of God please give your 'miracle child' some water - he clearly is overheated and they completely ignore him. You both SUCK - BIG TIME 🖕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
With the queen of hearts driving it. Makes perfect sense😂. Disneyland experts indeed.

The food truck pissed me off…showing the menu saying “This looks amazing! We have to come back here!” It’s a burger and jalapeño poppers. He’s so fake it’s ridiculous.
And he ended up getting the jalapeno poppers anyway....which Ginn showed us after taking a bite 🤢 they was nothing in them

Reactions: 5
Jenn: I wouldnt have known my jalapeno popper had diced jalapenos inside if I didnt watch Rae film herself eating it. I was like how a) could you be that dumb when you yourself were eating it and could look inside at any point b) leave it in when editing. My husband said she was too dumb to know she was being dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So for April they did 4,001,000 views per Social Blade .

I added up view on the videos they posted in April as of typing this: 2,682,000 views.

So that means 67% of their income is from views of new videos. Yes I understand this isn't entirely accurate and numbers are rounded.

But once again shows even with their enormous catalog of videos it is new content that gets them the majority of their views.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice when they were walking to the parade and the Mater golf cart drove by Jenn said “oh Jackson would love that” umm where was he? Lol Like why wouldn’t you point it out to him.
I think she meant he would love to own it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also another fact that j4d doesn't give a rats ass about her child. She is eating spicy food while breastfeeding. And poor $liver is going to be called colic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hey useless greasy jennraffe it looks like you just got up being in a swamp for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Tim traded a walkthrough of the Drury for a cabin visit and golf cart parade. Are we keeping track of relationship transactions?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Attractions Magazine's version of that Icon wheel camera thing just came up on my suggesteds. That actually might be Tim riding in the capsule with them, his forehead is glistening in the reflection. Their video is 7 minutes long. This Attractions guy is very clear and concise about the premise of the game and how to score. He doesn't fill the video with nonsense. If you compare the two, you can see that Tim really, really sucks at his job, but we already knew that.

1682948058874.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The carelessness of these two when it comes to the heat and sun damage to their bleeping infant infuriates me. They're despicable people.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, regarding what Buddy said that nobody could understand, except "YouTube" - I think he said something like he wanted to watch the ride on YouTube. Didn't they say once that he watches ride videos on YouTube of roller coasters, etc.? I wonder if he thought he could watch the golf cart rides on YouTube? 🤔 Also, a 3 year old's only clear word in a sentence being "YouTube" is pathetic.
Great vocabulary expansion. Jackprop went from “Ut dis” to ”YouTube, yeah”
#homemovies

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry been missing a few threads just had a cardiac catheterization before I have my gastric bypass surgery hey Tim tracker you should buy some bra's for your self we are tired seeing them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When Dimmy was doing the cabin tour, you could hear OG Buddy loudly ask if he could have some water while he ate his uncrustable and Ginn melted into the chair of someone else's cabin. I'm just an aunt so what do I know, but when I'm spending time with my nephews, I make sure they've got enough water and can easily access it themselves. I ask if they need extra napkins. Heck, I spend more time picking out which cat tv video from YT to leave playing for my cats on in-person work days (they love watching birds and fishies) than Ginn spends thinking about anything but herself.

Ginn just sits her sweaty ass absent-mindedly patting Big Baby and daydreaming about doing multiple Fort Wilderness trips besides just their RV extravaganza trip while OG Buddy has to prompt her on basic things like "yo, open this water bottle for me" and "can I do an activity after eating (cause my rotating babysitters let me do that)?"
Lol, “OG Buddy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.