The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can eat at Denny's and Olive Garden, they can shop like normal people and just go to bleeping Costco and load up on boxes upon boxes of Uncrustables and hot dogs and booty shorts and diapers and toilet paper and even shrimpies. You'd think they'd want to take advantage of free food samples too. 🙄

9 years ago, with a whopping 29K views. She's seriously so obnoxious in it. That was the most exercise she's ever done, "running" a 10K included.
Omg..this is the most obnoxious thing I think I've ever seen! She almost took out a few kids while she's prancing around.

When I was watching the part about her "missing out on everything" again, I was thinking, oh well she can swap and take J$ out for the day instead of Tim. Then I remembered she couldn't because SHE DOESN'T DRIVE!! Jen...I know you read here. If you just suck it up and get back behind the wheel you won't always feel left out. You'll be able to take turns with Tim at spending time with Buddy #1. Time to put on your big girl pants and start acting like a mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jenn , Orlando also has some great public transportation options if you would like to get out of the house more... or hell pay for an Uber or Lyft... not like you guys don't waste a ton of money already

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks!

Yeah, Jenn. I know it's a strange concept to refer to your second miracle child by their actual name, but you should probably start doing that more often.
Calling your own child the baby so often sounds like she is distancing herself from him 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg..this is the most obnoxious thing I think I've ever seen! She almost took out a few kids while she's prancing around.

When I was watching the part about her "missing out on everything" again, I was thinking, oh well she can swap and take J$ out for the day instead of Tim. Then I remembered she couldn't because SHE DOESN'T DRIVE!! Jen...I know you read here. If you just suck it up and get back behind the wheel you won't always feel left out. You'll be able to take turns with Tim at spending time with Buddy #1. Time to put on your big girl pants and start acting like a mom.
she isn’t jealous of Tim spending alone time with J$, she is jealous of J$ having alone time with Tim. Unfortunately, she has either run off all
The Nannies or there is no longer a nanny budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another New Yorker (new yawka) here and we definitely pronounce tour as “tore” (or taw like paw) 😆 However, I too curb my accent as much as I can. Unless you know me personally, you wouldn’t think I’m from NYC with the way I speak.
Im Brooklyn born and raised and three words don't need to leave my mouth and people know where I'm from. I do not curb it, its me, take it or leave it! We're on Long Island now and neither of my kids have an accent that I can ascertain. (oh and when I say it to myself, I say "tore")

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In French... As on Tour de France. English is oo like tool. Well that's how we say it in Scotland.

Google the pronunciation and the result let's you toggle British or American and you can hear a difference.
I am from the UK, Thats how we say it but I wouldnt be surprisd if wrong as my mum taught us rocher ferrero instead of ferrero rocher lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn, I’m not sure what your husband is doing all day but he’s not out there working long hours. We can all see that from the videos you are releasing. Stop lying and stop playing the victim of poor you being stuck at home all day with the big baby. Get your tit together and learn how to drive and start taking on some real-life responsibility. The hardest worker you have in your home is the nanny. You are an embarrassment to society.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Calling your own child the baby so often sounds like she is distancing herself from him 🙄
I've been thinking the same, and that if they weren't both boys, I wouldn't put it past her to privately just call them "Boy" and "Girl" like Sandra Bullock in "Bird Box."

Then again, if she'd actually gotten the girl she really wanted, who knows how she'd be acting currently. She'd still be insufferable regardless, just in a different way...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think he's cheated, but I do think she's probably accused him or has had arguments about it, I believe she knows that if he ever leaves then she is absolutely fked, she has no one who would help her, she's burned the bridges with every friend an family member, she can't drive, can't cook, can't look after the kids alone, can't look after herself, can't clean etc, there is no way she would ever be able to cope, she couldn't even cope that day in Disney land when she was on her own for what was it 3h?, she also wouldn't have the income because as much as she thinks the stans are there for her, they aren't, they are tuning in for parks an the kids, an she certainly wouldn't be keeping the kids, no one is going be tuning into a sad middle aged woman who can't do FK all for herself
I hope it never happens because I don’t wish ill on people but can you imagine if something happened to incapacitate Dim or worse?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_0912 (1).jpg

THE little baby Oliver? Sounds like he's a thing, not a human baby. Also, you can just say "Oliver" you don't have to add in little baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm on the fence, they could be blithering idiots or they can be purposely mispronouncing words to drive up engagement. The truth might be somewhere in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn on the couch: "OG Buddy is sleeping finally and Buddy 2.0 is also sleeping so this is the time I fold laundry, and do the dishes, and CLEAN THE KITCHEN oh and I have to "edit" a video", as her unshowered self continues to sit on the couch and pretend Dim is an actual working dad with an actual 8 hour work day who is missing his second kid grow up. 🙄 This isn't Little House on the Prairie Swamp Grass, you dumb turds.

But also, seriously what is her bleeping definition of "clean"? Add it to the list of other words she doesn't understand, like "extraordinary", "cute", "unhinged", "stormy", "gifted", "maternal", "healthy", etc.
---
"It was a good few days," Dim tries to convince himself out loud as Ginn can't even get a half-assed fake laugh out and only manages to muster an empty-souled dead smile and Dim's eye continues to try to make a break for it from his face.

View attachment 2128156i

It sounds like as soon as Da Big Baby is 2 months old, they're going to get his vaccines done so they can then immediately go back out into the world and throw him into a mosh pit of germs (apparently they don't realize immunity isn't received the very second you get poked with a vaccine, at least give it a few extra days for his shots to take full effect). Something must have happened after the outlets where they suddenly about-faced and pretended to suddenly be concerned about him not being vaccinated - maybe his doctor or Dim's family said something which offended them but also mildly shamed them?
Why has he got to go out everyday, anyway, if they’ve got so much money? Most other vloggers only put one out every three days or so.

Is their Anna Maria Island stay going to be hosted? It’ll be the same old rubbish, few minutes at the beach, meal at the beach, pool time, barbecue at the house, and Tim prowling the streets at night searching for sweets (well, that’s if he’s not destroying turtle nests with an electric bike).

And who is Jenn trying to kid, she’s not missing out on spending time with Jackson because she never did anything with him in the first place, always palming him off on the Stanny. It doesn’t matter what you two say while sat on your grimy sofa, all your videos prove the opposite, so unless you want to delete all of your videos showing what trash parents you are, these lies that you spew in your Home Vlogs aren’t convincing anyone.
---
And it hasn’t gone unnoticed that Tim always takes Jackson out at the weekend when Stanny doesn’t work because Jenn can’t bear both kids in the house at one time. If the Stanny worked weekends, Tim would have nothing to do with Jackson, either. There’s nothing stopping him from giving Stanny a day off in the week, but he doesn’t want to spend more time with his child than he has to.
---
Yeah, what’s with Timbo’s obsession with height? So your kid is taller than most his age, he’s also markedly behind cognitively. Best thing he can do is get away from that toxic environment and to school where he can at least learn something and be nurtured. Poor Ollie doesn’t have a chance. Something is wrong with that kid’s eye, they should probably get it checked. He looks like his daddy 👁
I think it’s because it’s the only thing he can hope for. His kids are never going to be the nicest, the smartest, the funniest, the best at sports or anything.

And saying Jackson’s tall totally backfires on them because he’s still in diapers. It’s bad enough that he’s 3 and not potty trained, but some people might look at him and think he’s 5!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope it never happens because I don’t wish ill on people but can you imagine if something happened to incapacitate Dim or worse?
Am surprised she isn't ill with the stress that if anything did happen to dim then shes screwed, surely she must release that she can't do anything on her own an she's no one if anything happens to him or he leaves

Nothing little about that baby 😂🤣
😂 Beat me to it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has he got to go out everyday, anyway, if they’ve got so much money? Most other vloggers only put one out every three days or so.

Is their Anna Maria Island stay going to be hosted? It’ll be the same old rubbish, few minutes at the beach, meal at the beach, pool time, barbecue at the house, and Tim prowling the streets at night searching for sweets (well, that’s if he’s not destroying turtle nests with an electric bike).
I am almost positive, based on my AMI real estate sources, they were not hosted for this past stay after the electric bike incident. For those of you not too familiar with AMI, there are a few people who own many, many rental houses on the island, if that makes sense, and they aren't into giving freebies to these people after they got an earful about things they've done.

Jenn has already dropped these hints on their stay: It's for their anniversary. So, June, right? The house has a golf course in the backyard. So, putting green, which is fairly common. The pool is almost completely covered? I don't understand that one too much. Maybe a retractable awing of some kind? We don't really cover pools in these parts. We usually can figure out which house it is within her first instagram story.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am almost positive, based on my AMI real estate sources, they were not hosted for this past stay after the electric bike incident. For those of you not too familiar with AMI, there are a few people who own many, many rental houses on the island, if that makes sense, and they aren't into giving freebies to these people after they got an earful about things they've done.

Jenn has already dropped these hints on their stay: It's for their anniversary. So, June, right? The house has a golf course in the backyard. So, putting green, which is fairly common. The pool is almost completely covered? I don't understand that one too much. Maybe a retractable awing of some kind? We don't really cover pools in these parts. We usually can figure out which house it is within her first instagram story.
She's just making it easier for her crazy stans to find her like that mother/son duo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

That would be a true sacrifice that she was blathering on about. Suck up her anxiety and do things for her children, her husband, and MOST importantly herself. That would be sacrificing something. She only feels like she is sacrificing because of her bleeping FOMO. These 2 are worthless in the most direct form.
#homemovies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
One another thing, I'd be really surprised if they did turn things around and either get AMI Locals to host them again or find another rental company to host them because houses on the island are booked. There is no struggle to get people to come here. This area is at maximum capacity. We are full. Nobody needs to be giving people a free stay to promote the area. People are here and they aren't going back to where they came from.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Sacrifices" from a woman who refuses to drive, has to be coddled to even do the smallest of things, and emotionally manipulates the stans into sympathy over doing her job. I know she's apparently scared of therapy, but it's probably one of the only things they'd be best spending their money on. There's many things in which to get closure in that apparently isn't a priority for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.